Russia could default as soon as next month, Morgan Stanley says

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
LOL, where is the promised default?
I suggest firing the company's analysts.
In reality 'sanctions' do nothing Russian economy but murder the Western one.

Russia’s economy is so weak that it may have to default on its foreign debts soon, with analysts comparing it to Venezuela.
In a note on Monday, Simon Waever, Morgan Stanley’s global head of emerging-market sovereign credit strategy, warned that Russia’s economy was inching perilously close to default territory, as the West imposes sanctions and talks of a recession mount.
“We see a default as the most likely scenario,” Waever wrote, predicting that the default may occur as early as April 15, a date that will mark the end of a 30-day grace period on coupon payments that the Russian government owes on dollar bonds. The repayments for these bonds will be due in 2023 and 2043.

How’s Operation Liberate going?

How are the sanctions??

Leave the Ukraine, send Putin to The Hague and never invade another country and all these sanctions will go away…

Abolish NATO
Pay to Russia reparations for exported 'democracy' 1991 - 2022 which murdered more as 30m and sent more as $100 trillions to ((oligarchs))
Go away from the East Europa
Send NWO CONvid 1984 'vaccination' criminals to independent international court
Close all western MSM presstitutes

It just goes to show the amount of false predictions that went on as Tater's minions cranked-up their propaganda arm.....They donated a bit better than 500K to Biden in 2020.
Yea, and you were shrieking Biden and U.S. intelligence was wrong when they correctly predicted an invasion of Ukraine, too.

Abolish NATO
Pay to Russia reparations for exported 'democracy' 1991 - 2022 which murdered more as 30m and sent more as $100 trillions to ((oligarchs))
Not happening so let be clear when Russia invades Finland just understand the wrath of Europe it will face and this prediction of mine will be more real than the failed one you posted!

Russia is a weak economy built around a few men who want to play on the World Stage while forgetting they are Russian Steep Slavs and if those in true power wanted Russia crushed it would be crushed but Putin is one mistake away from destroying Russia for the next fifty to one hundred years and that is invading Finland!

So leave the Ukraine, send Putin too The Hague and never invade another country and things will get better in Russia…

Abolish NATO

Yea, you're not batshit crazy.

Yea, and you were shrieking Biden and U.S. intelligence was wrong when they correctly predicted an invasion of Ukraine, too.
Please to cite where I said that Sport or STFU.

In fact, I took the 350K troops and their supporting elements massed on the border as something called a fuckin' clue. The die was cast when they moved in multiple field hospitals.

Please to cite where I said that Sport or STFU.

In fact, I took the 350K troops and their supporting elements massed on the border as something called a fuckin' clue. The die was cast when they moved in multiple field hospitals.
I'm not diggin through all your threads to find you expressing doubt, all you fucking Trumpists were mocking Biden and our Intel when Putin made his feint and withdrew slightly from Ukraine's border, you ALL pointed your fingers and laughed.... Ha Ha Ha, Biden is wrong, Putin was bluffing.....

Now? Fucking crickets.

I'm not diggin through all your threads to find you expressing doubt, all you fucking Trumpists were mocking Biden and our Intel when Putin made his feint and withdrew slightly from Ukraine's border, you ALL pointed your fingers and laughed.... Ha Ha Ha, Biden is wrong, Putin was bluffing.....

Now? Fucking crickets.
Of course you are not as you are the very definition of a charlatan.

charlatan

char·la·tan

NOUN
  1. a person falsely claiming to have a special knowledge or skill; a fraud:

Amazing there is not one courageous man in Russia willing to slit one throat and make all the unpleasantness go away.

Putin isn't an angel, but almost all Russians support him now except the Fifth Column of course.
The West forget when Russians get attacked from outside they will be quickly united against aggressors.

Because it was build by the ((Fifth Column)) who completely robbed the people.
Now Russians take the country back and all traitors gonna receive what they deserve
Yeah, you killed the Czar and ended up with Stalin and you rid yourself of Putin, well are you really wanting to know what horror is awaiting?

It's just the beginning of demands.
By the way the true idiots are western citizens who do nothing against lying MSM and corrupted politicians who lead them now to nuclear WWIII
It has to happen to fulfill the prophecy…

You think I am mocking you but I ain’t and there are some wanting the End Game to bring on the end of Humanity and fulfill what they believe is the prophecy while never knowing it ain’t real…

Now get out of the Ukraine, Give us Putin and never invade another country and all will be forgiven…

Yeah, you killed the Czar

It was a Ritual Murder.
The same gang who murdered Russian Imperial Family is behind all Russians Problems through the last 100 years
Just read Solzhenitsyn

It was a Ritual Murder.
The same gang who murdered Russian Imperial Family is behind all Russians Problems through the last 100 years
Just read Solzhenitsyn

I don’t need to read anything and I know who killed the Czar, but remember it went from Lenin to Stalin because Stalin ran Trotsky out and had him killed in Mexico and your country fell even on darker times, so when will you ever learn?

See, this is why I am very harsh on Slavs because you repeat history over and over and over and never learn, so stop repeating history.

Get out of the Ukraine, Give us Putin and never invade another country and all is forgiven…

Also just understand if Putin does invade Finland the shit you see now is mild and what will come will be hell you have never seen before because Ukrainians are more kissing cousins to the Russians while the Fins are kissing cousins to my people and we haven’t been in a war in over a hundred years in some parts…

Forum List

Back