Russia, China warn Biden at same time to stay out of Ukraine, Taiwan

What do you see Biden doing? I don't see him doing a damn thing.
I agree

Russia and china know biden is weak and indecisive

but a two theater war against russia and china would be a difficult proposition even for trump

in the ukraine we need to find out whose side germany is on

if its only America all by ourselves we might lose that battle

And the same goes for taiwan

America needs allies to keep the peace

otherwise china invades and becomes the dominate world military power

What do you see Biden doing? I don't see him doing a damn thing.
I agree

Russia and china know biden is weak and indecisive

but a two theater war against russia and china would be a difficult proposition even for trump

in the ukraine we need to find out whose side germany is on

if its only America all by ourselves we might lose that battle

And the same goes for taiwan

America needs allies to keep the peace

otherwise china invades and becomes the dominate world military power

We don't have allies. Isn't that what the Democratic Party put forward?

We didn't have them before. We paid them off to "maybe" side with the US. You know, when it was convenient.

We didn't have them before. We paid them off to "maybe" side with the US. You know, when it was convenient.
In spite of our petty internal squabbles NATO nations used to share common interests

since the Soviet threat ended the germans led by a woman hostile to the US have been less friendly

so much so that I really dont know if they would support the US and Ukraine against russia

In spite of our petty internal squabbles NATO nations used to share common interests

since the Soviet threat ended the germans led by a woman hostile to the US have been less friendly

so much so that I really dont know if they would support the US and Ukraine against russia
It has everything to do with location. If the situation was reversed and there was a country near ours that Russia was backing, the US would have some problems. Proximity. It's why China is real tight with North Korea.

Europe is heavily dependent on fossil fuels from the Russian Federation. Europe sort of has a problem with that. Enough. of a problem to get mad and kick rocks. They need it. I think a move towards Russia or China would essentially be unilateral. China is heavily invested in South and Central America. You have an almost open border. And this is a few years old but:

Now, they have had missiles pointed at the US for a good 20 years before that but I think the issue was accuracy. It would still nail the US but maybe in a different area than intended.

POLITICS
Secretary of State warns Moscow of consequences as Russian troops amass near Ukraine

I think they want War with Russia

I think so too!

The Clinton Witch always wanted a war with Russia, even under false pretenses, and now the Fake Bidet President and his thugs, continue to want the same.

To say that this people are totally evil is an understatement. :mad-61:

I wonder what Biden would do if Russian invaded Ukraine, China attacked Taiwan and North Korea fired an !CBM that set off alarms in Hawaii.

He would probably order some hot chocolate and take a nappy.

He's got his orders....don't expect anything from the US as the Communist Party of China and Putin to continue to do as they wish on the world stage now that their puppet in chief is in office....
USA has the best form of Communism and it is well disguised. They call it "democracy". Russia is NOT a communist country. Russia became Communist because the USA helped he Communists murder the Appointed Head of Russia. Then USA spent many billions of dollars supporting Stalin and his torturing and murdering gangs while burning to death millions of America's Germanic relatives who had Heroically tried to save Russia from the Communists.

It appears that russia and china are coordinating their aggression.
Neither Russia nor China is being aggressive. It is USA and it's lover, the anti-Christ Edomite self professed Jews pretending to be Biblical Israel.
The Ukraine stuff began when USA hijacked Ukraine, or at least they think they did.
The war on Libya began with USA aggression, Yugoslavia, Somalia, Syria, Serbia, Vietnam, Katanga on and on it goes. Even Pear Harbor was a Yankee set up.

Neither Russia nor China is being aggressive. It is USA and it's lover, the anti-Christ Edomite self professed Jews pretending to be Biblical Israel.
The Ukraine stuff began when USA hijacked Ukraine, or at least they think they did.
The war on Libya began with USA aggression, Yugoslavia, Somalia, Syria, Serbia, Vietnam, Katanga on and on it goes. Even Pear Harbor was a Yankee set up.
You throw a lot of russian crap against the wall

but lets just remember that putin has no valid claim to the Ukraine

With all due respect, let's not make this a partisan issue. Biden is a president, he represents the U.S, so if he fails, the U.S fails. Canada will be quickly right behind you in this decline (something we've been experiencing for decades).

We should say "I hope Joe does this or that". This needs to be more loudly stated publicly, we needed to stymie their economy as Trump was doing. We need to work with Taiwan in training, War Game scenarios and what have you.

China is telling America, "we are past you now, try and stop us and nobody stopped us in Hong Kong".

All that we are seeing is the direct outcome of greedy SOB's who have and continue to profit off of Chinas cheap labour. We sold ourselves out to prop up the CCP, believing foolishly that it wasn't a permanent cult that was running the country.

Oh, and a special shout out to all the naive, low performing intel agencies around the world who were so wrong on this issue. You were player checkers while Putin was playing chess and making sure China wouldn't become what we wanted. He learned from Russias mistakes in the 1980s, it seems we in the West don't learn our history as well..
Russia and China own Joe, so nothing real Americans can do.

You throw a lot of russian crap against the wall

but lets just remember that putin has no valid claim to the Ukraine
Mac-7 why be so wrapped up in Yankee Lies. It was SHIT HEAD USA THAT INVADED/HIJACKED UKRAINE.
RUSSIA IS NOT INVADING UKRAINE.

I highly doubt that, and your sincerity that you are a real American.
Judging from your beloved cartoon, You are not a real American.
But, then, most Americans are not Real Americans either. They in love with anti-Christ Priests of Baal, baby killing, lies, homosexuals, perpetual wars of legalized torture, mayhem, murder and destruction.

Forum List

Back