Russia bans Facebook and Twitter for misinformation

Where shall I start first:

Trump’s praise for the China’s Communistic dictatorship.
Trump’s praise for Kim Jing Un and his totalitarian regime.
Trump and Trumpist lies to undermine our democracy.
Trumpist cult of personality that led to the insurrection on 1/6.

For starters.

Sorry, that's not what I asked, nor does that twisted misrepresentation relect reality. You have over a billion to choose from. I'll wait.

Yes. Trump and his censorship!

Cite his censorship push. I sure can for Biden and Obama.
This may be a hard concept for you to understand but bear with me for a minute.

There is a difference between a government shutting down a web site and a private company banning an individual for violating its terms of service.

One is a government; another is a private enterprise.

I may not agree with Twitter or Facebook or the mods on USMB but it is their right to ban or suspend me if I violate the TOS.

That is not the government telling me I can’t criticize them.

Last edited:
Isn’t it amazing how easily the oligarchs and their paid for opinion makers in media can divide Americans? Just in the last couple of years they’ve divided us on a fucking virus, vaccines, face diapers, and now a war no American should give a shit about.
There were always political differences. But as we have moved further left and with an ever-increasing government with largesse and payouts, factions formed for it bordering on insane reactions by citizens. Stop the opinion news stations and any talk/entertainment shows with partisan political ways. That would start a healing.

The left in the US = PUTIN

:auiqs.jpg: :rolleyes: :hyper:

Congrats, lefties…you think just like a murderous dictator.

Putin is protecting the Russian public from MISINFORMATION.

Every other country on earth should follow. Its for the people’s own good.

MISINFORMATION IS DANGEROUS. PUTIN AGREES WITH THE LEFT IN AMERICA.

1646488211645.png

Is this clicking for any of you retarded BOTS?

Putin censors….you censor.

Lefties, you guys should probably censor these stories about Putin censoring social media.

It might be misinformation and you dont want people to do anything bad as a result.

You guys must censor the news of censorship…..for the public good!

Russian news media is broadcasting fiction with a gun to their heads. It's a Trumpbot wet dream.
In a thread about Russia, Facebook, and Twitter the first Dimtard response is a whinefest about Trump.

Rent Free.

Its so entertaining to watch when the left inevitably eats itself.

Are you for censorship or are you for Putin? :auiqs.jpg:

Black people cant be racist, but Candace Owens is racist.

We follow the science,(but the WHO SAYS LOCKDOWNS ARE BAD)…not that science!

Masks work even though Fauci said they dont

The experimental gene therapy works, except when it doesnt.

BLM IS NOT A FRAUD PONZI SCHEME!

PROTESTS ARE GOOD! (Candian truckers?) NOT THAT PROTEST!

There were always political differences. But as we have moved further left and with an ever-increasing government with largesse and payouts, factions formed for it bordering on insane reactions by citizens. Stop the opinion news stations and any talk/entertainment shows with partisan political ways. That would start a healing.
I can’t agree with some of that. First we aren’t moving left when a cabal of big corporations and a few billionaires are controlling the government. It’s Fascism we have. With huge sums of money moving into the hands of a small oligarchy, such as war profiteers, big pharma, big oil, etc. Blaming poor Americans is just more partisanship and division.

Secondly who determines what is political and partisan? Government? Lol.

I can’t agree with some of that. First we aren’t moving left when a cabal of big corporations and a few billionaires are controlling the government. It’s Fascism we have. With huge sums of money moving into the hands of a small oligarchy, such as war profiteers, big pharma, big oil, etc. Blaming poor Americans is just more partisanship and division.

Secondly who determines what is political and partisan? Government? Lol.

Psaki admitted that the White House tells Facebook who to censor.

That shit is crazy….but its what the authoritarian left want.

Forum List

Back