Rush to Biden : It's over

Trump has just been accused of sexual assault

Is his campaign over?

The way the media has turned on the Sleepy One, means he doesn't stand a chance.

One would think that Bite Me was a conservative or something, the way ABC is attacking his family.

Rush Limbaugh: Media starting to turn on Biden, 'it's over' for him in 2020

Wishful thinking from the right

I don't see where Sleepy Joe is anyone for President Trump to fear.

President Trump explained "I'd rather run against Biden than anybody, he's the weakest mentally. I like running against people who are weak mentally. I think Joe is the weakest up here."

The way the media has turned on the Sleepy One, means he doesn't stand a chance.

One would think that Bite Me was a conservative or something, the way ABC is attacking his family.

Wishful thinking from the right

I don't see where Sleepy Joe is anyone for President Trump to fear.

President Trump explained "I'd rather run against Biden than anybody, he's the weakest mentally. I like running against people who are weak mentally. I think Joe is the weakest up here."

He's not lying. Creepy Pedo Joe is a PARTY HACK. He's parroted Democrat talking points, and uses Identity Politics to divide. Like when he told a Black audience that the Republicans would put them all back in chains. He was never a bright guy, and with age has become even slower.

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Like Rush Limbaugh's drug addled opinion means anything.

What's your opinion on this? Why do you think the Lame Stream Media is attacking Sleepy Joe?
Rush Limbaugh is definitely not mainstream.

True. He actually has an intellect, and an understanding of issues and facts. Mainstream read from a TelePrompTer and can’t discuss or debate issues. That’s so dims with short attention spans can memorize what was watched for 36 seconds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tenor (4).gif

Biden = Creepy, old, sleepy Pedo Joe. lol! Even his own party and most of the Democrat propaganda Media has left him.

Like Rush Limbaugh's drug addled opinion means anything.

What's your opinion on this? Why do you think the Lame Stream Media is attacking Sleepy Joe?
Rush Limbaugh is definitely not mainstream.

True. He actually has an intellect, and an understanding of issues and facts. Mainstream read from a TelePrompTer and can’t discuss or debate issues. That’s so dims with short attention spans can memorize what was watched for 36 seconds.

View attachment 265832

I say you vote for him, if you’re dysfunctional family doesn’t send him to a group home first. Then you’ll be 0 for 2.

I paid $49 for an annual subscription to Rush. Its the best $49 bucks I ever spent.

The only LW low IQ loon these USMB LW posters ever dropped from "elite status" is Weiner. But only after he lied (saying he was hacked) and got found guilty AND was stockpiling Beast emails the muslim sent over for him to print. Pathetic creatures the lot.

I paid $49 for an annual subscription to Rush. Its the best $49 bucks I ever spent.
I have a nice bridge to sell you

Yup, that's a whole lotta stupid for very little money.

Yup, that's a whole lotta stupid for very little money.

Actually its considered to be a tremendous deal.

A caller to the Limbaugh Program, Dan from Texarkana, was a Rush 24/7 subscriber for many years. He finally thought he could do without it, and cancelled the service.

Things started happening the very next day politically, and he went directly back in order to get direction. Could not make it through a single full day

I have a nice bridge to sell you

You call yourself "rightwinger" but you don't like Rush? All normal people like Rush.

Of course, real conservatives don't think of themselves as right or left, but rather as constitutionalists, so you might be an agent provocateur

You call yourself "rightwinger" but you don't like Rush? All normal people like Rush.

Of course, real conservatives don't think of themselves as right or left, but rather as constitutionalists, so you might be an agent provocateur

Maybe you should be here more than a day before you start making comments about posters.

Most of us know "Rightwinger" calls himself that sardonically, and that he's a very vocal advocate of progressive causes. Also has more of a tolerance for Right Wing Idiots than I have.

Oh, sorry, is the fat sack of shit on hate radio still a thing?

So a bunch of people at single digits are trying to make a big deal about this.. but at the end of the day, Democrats will realize that Biden is the only one who looks like a president.

Because to dems appearance is everything.

Forum List

Back