Rush to Biden : It's over

The real pathetic thing is no matter how creepy, stupid and deranged Biden is he is still the "best" the Moon Bats have. Really sad. The Democrats is the party of the scum of America now. These idiot clowns running for President are a great representation of scum. A Queer, Creepy Dumbass, Neggra Ho, Indian Princess, Spartucus, Communist, Dumbass Neggras, Anti Gun Nut. They have it all.

You call yourself "rightwinger" but you don't like Rush? All normal people like Rush.

Of course, real conservatives don't think of themselves as right or left, but rather as constitutionalists, so you might be an agent provocateur

Maybe you should be here more than a day before you start making comments about posters.

Most of us know "Rightwinger" calls himself that sardonically, and that he's a very vocal advocate of progressive causes. Also has more of a tolerance for Right Wing Idiots than I have.

Yes we know the stupidity of all you idiot Moon Bats. You don't have to explain it.

Because to dems appearance is everything.

Someday, little boy, you'll add something to a conversation... today isn't that day.

Hey, I see what you did there! Masterful redirection attempt, I must say. You were obviously floored when you realized how wide open you left yourself and couldn't for the life of you figure out what to say, so you blundered out the first thing that sprang into your feverish little mind.

It is obvious that democrats are obsessed with image. That's all they care about. If a candidate pretends to care about the right things, they swoon with joy. This time for sure they'll come through, they just have to.

It is to laugh.

The way the media has turned on the Sleepy One, means he doesn't stand a chance.

One would think that Bite Me was a conservative or something, the way ABC is attacking his family.

Rush Limbaugh: Media starting to turn on Biden, 'it's over' for him in 2020
Like Rush Limbaugh's drug addled opinion means anything.

Still his opinion is more informed than yours Crepitus.
Lol no.

He's a conservative after all.

The way the media has turned on the Sleepy One, means he doesn't stand a chance.

One would think that Bite Me was a conservative or something, the way ABC is attacking his family.

Lol no.

Mr. Limbaugh has his President's ear. The gentlemen are down in Palm Beach shooting the shit, playing golf.

So yes, his opinion is much more informed.

Lol no.

Mr. Limbaugh has his President's ear. The gentlemen are down in Palm Beach shooting the shit, playing golf.

So yes, his opinion is much more informed.
His ability to fluff tRump doesn't make his opinion informed.

Especially not of tRump is giving it to him.

The real pathetic thing is no matter how creepy, stupid and deranged Biden is he is still the "best" the Moon Bats have.

Naw, the sad thing is that even the most freaky Democrat is STILL more qualified than the Orange Shitgibbon the people had the good sense to reject in 2016.

Judging President Trump by his accomplishments like maintaining the Peace, reducing unemployment especially among minorities to historic lows, the job he has done is Tremendous.

Judging President Trump by his accomplishments like maintaining the Peace, reducing unemployment especially among minorities to historic lows, the job he has done is Tremendous.

You don't get credit for "Not fucking up what you inherited". Unemployment was already declining and we were at peace when he got (Stole) the job.

What he has managed to do is make our politics ugly, promote racism, open concentration camps, alienate most of our allies.

It's like one of those comedies where you have a bunch of near-catastrophes before the payoff of something really catastrophic happening.

The real pathetic thing is no matter how creepy, stupid and deranged Biden is he is still the "best" the Moon Bats have. Really sad. The Democrats is the party of the scum of America now. These idiot clowns running for President are a great representation of scum. A Queer, Creepy Dumbass, Neggra Ho, Indian Princess, Spartucus, Communist, Dumbass Neggras, Anti Gun Nut. They have it all.

Do nay of them have a handicap? I mean besides the mental and emotional ones.

Sleepy Joe make well have some kind of parkinsons, he's such a sleepy guy that it may be due to the heavy duty medication he is loaded on.

Buttplug should definitely have an aids test before the people vote. Epidemiologists have detected a possible link between the gay plague and taking it in the caboose. The people definitely have a right to know.

No, just noting the one on top of your head. But that has nothing to do with the democrats' obsession with image over substance.

Again, your Fuhrer is more about his image than anyone..

Wow, and now a waddaboudism. I did NOT see that coming. I'll take your evasion as a tacit stipulation of my point.

Oh, and we don't have Fuhrers in America. You should know that.

The Democrat Clown debate can be summed up:

Free Stuff, Orange Man Bad, Open Borders, Global Warming Scam.

Forum List

Back