Rush to Biden : It's over

The way the media has turned on the Sleepy One, means he doesn't stand a chance.

One would think that Bite Me was a conservative or something, the way ABC is attacking his family.

Rush Limbaugh: Media starting to turn on Biden, 'it's over' for him in 2020

That's a fantasy of Rush Limbaugh. Even Rush Limbaugh knows Trump is toast when Biden receives the Democratic nomination.

Maybe your right, but Biden doesn't look that swift to me.

The way the media has turned on the Sleepy One, means he doesn't stand a chance.

One would think that Bite Me was a conservative or something, the way ABC is attacking his family.

Rush Limbaugh: Media starting to turn on Biden, 'it's over' for him in 2020

Rush said something very important yesterday: If Obama wanted to save Biden's campaign he could do it with a single tweet. But he doesn't. So there it is.

Uh, yeah, Hitler would have loved the MAGA Nazis' level of fanaticism.

Shove that crap up your ass you POS

Rush said something very important yesterday: If Obama wanted to save Biden's campaign he could do it with a single tweet. But he doesn't. So there it is.

Why would Obama want to save Biden's campaign? If Biden's campaign can't function on its own, better to find someone who can.

Shove that crap up your ass you POS

You kind of just proved my point. The Storm Troops weren't as fanatical as the MAGA Nazis are.

Why would Obama want to save Biden's campaign?

Obama chose him as his VP you blithering idiot, the man who would replace him as president in the event of his death. VP's normally get supported by their president.

Man you are dumber than dirt. Every time you open your ignorant yap you make a bigger ass out of yourself.

Why would Obama want to save Biden's campaign? If Biden's campaign can't function on its.

If Biden fails, it reflects on B. Hussein O's judgment.

Remember, Biden was Obama's HAND PICKED Vice President and Obama's cronies pushed him through not just one, but two, Democrat conventions. Obama assured the people that Biden was clearly the 2nd most qualified individual in the country to lead.

To now switch, and say that Biden is a piece of crap unworthy of support at this point in time, would be quite a flip flop and a reflection on Obama's judgment and legacy

Wow, and now a waddaboudism. I did NOT see that coming. I'll take your evasion as a tacit stipulation of my point.

Oh, and we don't have Fuhrers in America. You should know that.

Uh, yeah, Hitler would have loved the MAGA Nazis' level of fanaticism.

And now Godwin's is in effect. You are firing on all cylinders today!

Now, about those democrats and their obsession with image over substance. Will their sycophants ever realize how easily and completely they're being played? Unlikely.

Obama chose him as his VP you blithering idiot, the man who would replace him as president in the event of his death. VP's normally get supported by their president.

Actually, normally they don't, at least not in the primaries... for instance Ronald Reagan didn't campaign for Bush in 1988 until after he won the primary.

Now, about those democrats and their obsession with image over substance. Will their sycophants ever realize how easily and completely they're being played? Unlikely.

Not as easily as you MAGA Nazis have been played by Trump.

If Biden fails, it reflects on B. Hussein O's judgment.

Remember, Biden was Obama's HAND PICKED Vice President and Obama's cronies pushed him through not just one, but two, Democrat conventions. Obama assured the people that Biden was clearly the 2nd most qualified individual in the country to lead.

To now switch, and say that Biden is a piece of crap unworthy of support at this point in time, would be quite a flip flop and a reflection on Obama's judgment and legacy

Again, Reagan didn't campaign for Bush in 1988 until after he won the primaries because Dole, Kemp and everyone else also supported his policies.

If you want to see the lack of Wisdom of a president trying to force his VEEP into a nomination, just look at Clinton force-feeding Al Gore in 2000. The man had no real support on his own and he lost to a retard.

Actually, normally they don't, at least not in the primaries... for instance Ronald Reagan didn't campaign for Bush in 1988 until after he won the primary.

Not as easily as you MAGA Nazis have been played by Trump.

Continuing with Godwin's,I see. Now, have you realized yet that voting for democrats doesn't get you what you want because they're focused on image over substance?

The Democrat debates will be like watching a live version of "Jacob's Ladder". :auiqs.jpg:
Oh, yeah, baby!

My great Aunt Emma had a saying for such events as the Democrat debates, which was to say: "If children make you nervous, don't look at 'em!" Her words have saved me a lot of grief since that time, and these debates, so unceremoniously led on by a Mad Cow, are no exception. :lmao:

Continuing with Godwin's,I see. Now, have you realized yet that voting for democrats doesn't get you what you want because they're focused on image over substance?

Is it still talking? I mean, kind of like Corky the retard saying the same t hing over and over again until someone gives him a toy.

Translation: you have nothing. The truth stands uncontested.

Forum List

Back