Biden's friendship with James O. Eastland is an issue??

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
I don't understand why Sleepy Joe is being picked on for his collaboration with the late Mississippi liberal titan.

Especially when Clinton worked for J. William Fulbright, Gore actually eulogized Albert Gore Sr., Jimmy Carter had Lester Maddox serve as his lieutenant governor and the Hildawg and B. Hussein O himself mourned Triple K chieftain Robert C. Byrd at his requiem.

Seems like someone has it out for the Sleepy One. Do liberal internal polls show Bite Me getting schlonged in 2020?

https://nypost.com/2019/06/21/joe-bidens-years-old-letters-to-racist-senator-revealed/

Shows the difference in Democrats and Dixiecrats which are from the south, they are the Republicans of today.

I agree, Cory Booker should not of asked for an apology, and Biden has nothing to apologize for.

Unlike McConnell who takes pride in being known as the GRIM REAPER, the bills from the house go to the senate to die.

Just know , the Democrats are doing their job, but McConnell isn't.

Unlike McConnell who takes pride in being known as the GRIM REAPER, the bills from the house go to the senate to die.

They have you fooled.

They have you fooled.

No one has me fooled. McConnell is not doing his job. Period.

Do you work. Do you do your job whether you like it or not?? There are parts of my job I do not like to do, but I do them anyway.

Shows the difference in Democrats and Dixiecrats which are from the south, they are the Republicans of today.

I agree, Cory Booker should not of asked for an apology, and Biden has nothing to apologize for.

You don't get my query here. The Clinton Family, Gore, Carter and even Obama are guilty of the exact same crime of associating with segregationists that Sleepy Joe is being called out on now.

Yet, none of the others were castigated at all for it.

Just makes me think that someone has a target on Biden that he is being held to a conservative standard of conduct.

They have you fooled.

No one has me fooled. McConnell is not doing his job. Period.

Do you work. Do you do your job whether you like it or not?? There are parts of my job I do not like to do, but I do them anyway.

McConnell is doing his job. He is determining which bills are worthy for his chamber of Congress to consider, which have the support and which do not.

BTW, McConnell is doing a very good job at getting judges confirmed. If the House of Reps doesn't send him serious legislation, there are other things he can do, and is doing.

You don't get my query here. The Clinton Family, Gore, Carter and even Obama are guilty of the exact same crime of associating with segregationists that Sleepy Joe is being called out on now.

Just makes me think that someone has a target on Biden that he is being held to a conservative standard of conduct.

Well Cory Booker got extra time on TV and he is low in the polls. I do hope they don't pick on each other like the republicans did, thanks to Tramp.

Well Cory Booker got extra time on TV and he is low in the polls. I do hope they don't pick on each other like the republicans did, thanks to Tramp.

In 2016, the GOP primary process was successful. Sure, a lot of the GOP candidates attacked the Trumpster, but he showed himself worthy of the nomination by fighting back triumphantly.

In 2016, the GOP primary process was successful. Sure, a lot of the GOP candidates attacked the Trumpster, but he showed himself worthy of the nomination by fighting back triumphantly.

He attacked first. tramp would be the last on my list.

He attacked first. tramp would be the last on my list.

I am sure that Donald Trump would be the last on your list, because he was the only candidate who stood a decent chance of schlonging Hillary. How do you think that Jeb! or Kasich would have handled the kind of attacks that the D's launched against Trump? Probably not too well. We saw what happened to Romney in 12 and McCain in 08.

Remind me what you said when the dem senate did the same to the Republican house.... over 200 bills were ignored, remind me how you complained then?

Forum List

Back