Rush Limbaugh Tribute. Once-a-Century American Icon and Renaissance Man --Correctly Predicted the Fall of Roe v Wade

I saw him once walking down the street in Palm Beach with his entourage of toadies like some kind of hip-hop star. Real man of the people you had there.
I'm sure he needed security from the leftwing nutcases.

Thats good, let me know when you find one, moron. Pull your head out of your ass, you're as stupid as the idiots who follow Rachel Maddow. Not a one of you are capable of independent thought.
I just found one. Nobody cares what you leftwingers think.

Greatest propagandist since Goebbels. Credited with dumbing down Dirty Don's Base.

Every time you hear some numbnuts say femi-Nazi or Envo-Nazi or even Demo-Nazi, you can't thank the great turdball. Now his rabid and vitriolic vernacular has been mainstreamed by the Neo-GOP.

Awesome job, selling it.
Schmuck...Don's base hated the neo-Con Artist Rush.

Greatest propagandist since Goebbels. Credited with dumbing down Dirty Don's Base.

Every time you hear some numbnuts say femi-Nazi or Envo-Nazi or even Demo-Nazi, you can't thank the great turdball. Now his rabid and vitriolic vernacular has been mainstreamed by the Neo-GOP.

Awesome job, selling it.
Well, except Rush's audience had the highest percentage of college graduates of any journalist in media Sorry to burst your lying narrative, tho.

Left Winger???...Huh???

Anyway it is not proper for fellow Conservs to argue when we're turning to The Thunderdome

Ibid for the others, not just you
Just responding to the nastiness of "Concerned American" in posts #12 and #19.

Even a numb farm boy could tell you the R&W tide would turn after Ginsberg was gone.....

~S~

Well, except Rush's audience had the highest percentage of college graduates of any journalist in media Sorry to burst your lying narrative, tho.
HaHaHa, his audience had already been thoroughly indoctrinated then and were easy pickins---just like you. You're as big a sheep as the libs you profess to hate.

I just found one. Nobody cares what you leftwingers think.
It would be wonderful if you would think. I don't tolerate stupidity--no matter which political side you worship. You haven't got a clue as to what is happening in this government other than what your talk show heeeeroes tell you. Parrot some more you fucking idiot.

I'm sure he needed security from the leftwing nutcases.
Not on Worth Avenue in Palm Beach. It may be the most upscale shopping street anywhere in America. One of those places where if you have to ask the price you can't afford it. I was there to install a custom window display I had built for one of the stores and Rush just walks by like the king of Siam smoking a cigar as big as a sewer pipe. If he had been wearing a cape he could not have looked more pretentious.

That's truly funny. He was a successful entertainer and peddler of grievance. Not a journalist.

Forum List

Back