Madison Cawthorn: “The media is pushing a narrative that I’m some kind of drag queen on the side .. This is just poor journalism"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
maybe i should stop reading politico and linking to their stories so much if they keep attacking my bro Madison...what do you guys think?

Cancel culture does not take context into account. Doing something like this as a singular goof with a few friends isn't the same as making it you're regular weekend thing.
And if he did come out as a tranny, would the progressives suddenly embrace him & applaud his bravery or continue to oppress him as a conservative?
How do you all feel about Bruce Jenner?

The marxist politburo and the neo-fascist left hate handicapped people and black people. They can't reconcile the notion of not needing to be parasite. And it's not something they will mysteriously understand in the next few hundred years.

Look, if Madison Cawthorn enjoys wearing womens clothing it is his own business
1651706965796.png

maybe i should stop reading politico and linking to their stories so much if they keep attacking my bro Madison...what do you guys think?

I think he puts on the high heels and lipstick as soon as he walk in the door after a long day at the office… then the real work begins!

I think he puts on the high heels and lipstick as soon as he walk in the door after a long day at the office… then the real work begins!
Have you seen the young black veteran running against MTG? He's well spoken and pretty sharp.

Have you seen the young black veteran running against MTG? He's well spoken and pretty sharp.
At this point a barking Chihuahua should be able to beat MTG. But I’m glad to hear there is a decent candidate out there

Forum List

Back