Rush Limbaugh his newest conspiracy (you won't believe it) and his continual attack on WOMEN

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
It's unbelievable. Every now and then I turn on Rush Limprick to see just what he is spinning. So today 4/17/2018 I flipped him on in the final minutes of his program. Earlier he had been bashing millenials for not playing golf, and stating that they're only interested in "kids" toys.

But here it is: A caller called in to talk about something substantial--Comey. Limbaugh stated that Comey reopened the case 11 days before the election to HELP Hillary Clinton. His reasoning was that Comey's wife and daughters were big supporters of Hillary Clinton, in fact his wife showed up at the "VAGINA" march--there are actually pictures of her with 2 of her daughters.

Not a word about Comey using an alterted Russian email in order to skirt around the DOJ to get in front of congress to give a damming speech about Hillary Clinton which set off the arm chair legal team on FOX news. I guess that was also done to
HELP Hillary Clinton.
'None of it makes much sense': Experts are baffled by Comey's use of a fake Russian document to skirt the DOJ

Lindsey Graham had a conniption fit over that one.

Not a word about Comey breaking long standing DOJ protocol of not releasing any information within 60 days of an election. So here, according to Limbaugh we're supposed to believe that Comey did it all to help Hillary Clinton. Comey on purpose put himself through all kinds of fire & hell criticism from former DOJ personnel & justices. Harry Reid wrote a letter to Comey accusing him of breaking the Hatch Act in the constitution. The DOJ filed a complaint against him. Comey was under investigation for his interference into the election before Trump fired him.

Comey did it ALL to
HELP Hillary Clinton win the election.--:auiqs.jpg:
Eric Holder and 100 other former Justice officials sign letter blasting Comey's 'breach of protocol'
DOJ Complaint Filed Against FBI Director James Comey For Interfering In Presidential Election
Harry Reid: Comey may have violated the Hatch Act - CNNPolitics
Meet Donald Trump’s Top FBI Fanboy

The letter that got Comey sacked

Now you watch every other right wing talk show host is going to be spewing the same thing.

comeytoon05.jpg

Now as far as Limbaugh's continual assault on women as to how he refers to them, I imagine he hasn't seen these pictures yet, or he just doesn't give a rats ass about the future of the Republican party.

170121211838-28-womens-march-dc-exlarge-169.jpg

January 20, 2017 women's march the day after Trump was inagurated. This was going on in every state, go to this link and scroll through the many pages of pictures, you'll probably find your home state there.
Woman's march pictures

The 2nd annual women's march held on January 20, 2018.

More Than 4,000 Women Say They Want to Run for Office Since Trump's Election

And we wonder why there's so many stupid people in this country!

trump-stupid-people-large-groups-56d7b2365f9b582ad5033c86.jpg

Last edited:
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:truly can't get over your obsession with this man. you have a Rush:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: poster on your wall and rub it before bed? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:truly can't get over your obsession with this man. you have a Rush:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: poster on your wall and rub it before bed? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Liberals eagerly listen to any Conservative commentator so they can make their mandatory daily outrage quota.

It's unbelievable. Every now and then I turn on Rush Limprick to see just what he is spinning. So today 4/17/2018 I flipped him on in the final minutes of his program. Earlier he had been bashing millenials for not playing golf, and stating that they're only interested in "kids" toys.

But here it is: A caller called in to talk about something substantial--Comey. Limbaugh stated that Comey reopened the case 11 days before the election to HELP Hillary Clinton. His reasoning was that Comey's wife and daughters were big supporters of Hillary Clinton, in fact his wife showed up at the "VAGINA" march--there are actually pictures of her with 2 of her daughters.

Not a word about Comey using an alterted Russian email in order to skirt around the DOJ to get in front of congress to give a damming speech about Hillary Clinton which set off the arm chair legal team on FOX news. I guess that was also done to
HELP Hillary Clinton.
'None of it makes much sense': Experts are baffled by Comey's use of a fake Russian document to skirt the DOJ

Not a word about Comey breaking long standing DOJ protocol of not releasing any information within 60 days of an election. So here, according to Limbaugh we're supposed to believe that Comey did it all to help Hillary Clinton. Comey on purpose put himself through all kinds of fire & hell criticism from former DOJ personnel & justices. Harry Reid wrote a letter to Comey accusing him of breaking the Hatch Act in the constitution. The DOJ filed a complaint against him. Comey was under investigation for his interference into the election before Trump fired him.

Comey did it ALL to
Eric Holder and 100 other former Justice officials sign letter blasting Comey's 'breach of protocol'
DOJ Complaint Filed Against FBI Director James Comey For Interfering In Presidential Election

Now you watch every other right wing talk show host is going to be spewing the same thing.

comeytoon05.jpg

Now as far as Limbaugh's continual assault on women as to how he refers to them, I imagine he hasn't seen these pictures yet, or he just doesn't give a rats ass about the future of the Republican party.

January 20, 2017 women's march the day after Trump was inagurated. This was going on in every state, go to this link and scroll through the many pages of pictures, you'll probably find your home state there.
Woman's march pictures

Hillary says women are just dumb sheep who vote for whoever their husbands order them to.

HELP Hillary Clinton.

Comey did it ALL to

comeytoon05.jpg

Woman's march pictures

Hillary says women are just dumb sheep who vote for whoever their husbands order them to.

a lot of vote changing going on, cause isn't that what putin did?

I listen to Rush only occasionally, but enough to know that much of his show is satire and humor.

HELP Hillary Clinton.

Comey did it ALL to

comeytoon05.jpg

Woman's march pictures

Comey did it ALL to HELP Hillary Clinton win the election.--

To help her....after the election.

HELP Hillary Clinton.

Comey did it ALL to

comeytoon05.jpg

Woman's march pictures

She called blacks "super predators" too. Do you think Hillary orders from Starbucks?

I listen to Rush only occasionally, but enough to know that much of his show is satire and humor.

Well again, he has helped to KILL the Republican party. So believe what you want. A blue Tsunami is on it's way. When you call women vagina's they don't take kindly to that kind of remark. And they are the largest voting population in this country.

DTxfaZJVwAEJBcS.jpg

If there is a blue tsunami it will be because Trump failed on many of his policies. Limbaugh will have little to do with it just as he had little to do with the last several elections, just like the left claimed time and time again.

Funny how these same DittoTards thought that was brilliant when their MessiahRushie told them the same thing!!!!!

July 22, 2008
RUSH: ... single, divorced, separated, and widowed women -- in other words, women without men --... get dumber 'cause there's no smart guy around to keep 'em in line politically. Married women are obviously smarter. Married women are obviously more conservative.

More like GOSSIP based entirely on lies, and only passed off as satire when his lies are exposed.

Funny how these same DittoTards thought that was brilliant when their MessiahRushie told them the same thing!!!!!

July 22, 2008
RUSH: ... single, divorced, separated, and widowed women -- in other words, women without men --... get dumber 'cause there's no smart guy around to keep 'em in line politically. Married women are obviously smarter. Married women are obviously more conservative.
No link, but that's ok.

Only one wanted to be POTUS and attacked half of America.

First of all that's not a liberal that's dressed up like that. It's a Trump supporter who made that outfit, and FOX NEWS took a picture put it on their network to discredit this.

This is the first march held the day after Trump's inauguration. You can go to this link and scoll through the many pages, you'll probably find your home state there.
Woman's march pictures

Forum List

Back