Rush: "Bill Clinton Was The First Black President. He Is Also The First White Bill Cosby"

Yeah, Bill Clinton-Worship has always been perplexing to me. The man is a serial sex offender. He's a miserable pervert. So-called 'Womens' Rights' groups should be ashamed of themselves for supporting him all these years. The perv should probably be in prison.

Yeah, Bill Clinton-Worship has always been perplexing to me. The man is a serial sex offender. He's a miserable pervert. So-called 'Womens' Rights' groups should be ashamed of themselves for supporting him all these years. The perv should probably be in prison.

He also protected their right to choose, got the violence against women act passed, and women enjoyed good jobs while he was president.

You know, the important stuff. Not whether some golddigger got her day in court or not.

He also protected their right to choose, got the violence against women act passed, and women enjoyed good jobs while he was president.

You know, the important stuff. Not whether some golddigger got her day in court or not.

He's actually likely a serial rapist, like Bill Cosby. But hey, whatever helps you worshippers sleep better at night.

He's actually likely a serial rapist, like Bill Cosby. But hey, whatever helps you worshippers sleep better at night.

Well, yeah, except that none of the women who accused him of rape had any credibility. Mostly because they contradicted their own statements.

Clinton's a degenerate perv who got away with his crimes solely because he's a very powerful Globalist Elite. No different than Ted 'Chappaquiddick' Kennedy. Period, end of story.

Wow, Cosby is all of a sudden GUILTY???

I'm sorry, not trying to be argumentative or anything, but how in the hell does Bill Clinton and his "wondering penis syndrome," in any way, equate the alleged misdeeds that Cosby is being accused of?

Bill was never accused with the type of a scandal that is now hounding Cosby, not even close.

Cosby ALLEGEDLY drugged and raped women - dozens of them.

The premise of this thread is a very difficult swallow.

Wow, Cosby is all of a sudden GUILTY???

I'm sorry, not trying to be argumentative or anything, but how in the hell does Bill Clinton and his "wondering penis syndrome," in any way, equate the alleged misdeeds that Cosby is being accused of?

Bill was never accused with the type of a scandal that is now hounding Cosby, not even close.

Cosby ALLEGEDLY drugged and raped women - dozens of them.

The premise of this thread is a very difficult swallow.

That's what she said...After Slick Willy Clinton brutally raped her mouth.

So Bill Cosby is no longer every RWnut's favorite black entertainer?

lol
You make an interesting point.
Conservatives can sever ties with a proponent who commits crimes (allegedly) but democrats duplicitously can't do the same.

You can? GW Bush is alleged to have committed war crimes.

Yeah, but Bush's accusers are for the most part whackaloons... nobody cares what they have to say or takes them serious.

Forum List

Back