Rural Trump Voters Already Live in the Safe, Tolerant Utopia Leftists Claim to Want.

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
This article is spot on, but with one omission: Rural America is also extremely friendly and will help a stranger in need out as a natural thing to do.

Life in Rural America (which is where Republican Trump voters live and govern), is clean, safe and racially tolerant. Most places in America where life is dirty, polluted, dangerous, violent, and plagued with racial hate and race riots, are cities that are almost exclusively populated by and governed by Democrats.

Outside of these Democrat-run cities, America is peaceful, safe, clean, and racially tolerant.

What’s more, if you remove these Democrat-run cities from our national statistics, you will find an America that is overwhelmingly peaceful, safe, clean, and racially tolerant.

Nevertheless, Democrats and their fake-media allies still blame Republicans for all of their problems.

According to them, it is Republicans who are responsible for racism, pollution, and gun violence — even though, out here where we all live, our air, water, and streets are safe and clean… We all own guns, but where we live there is no gun violence crisis… We are all supposed to be racists and responsible for all the hate crimes, but out here where we all live, there is no hate crime crisis.

Now, there will be exceptions, but those exceptions only serve to prove the rule.

Let me lay this out for you . . . .

Leftists say they want to live in a Utopia free of gun violence, free of pollution, and free of racism…

Well, that place already exists.

It’s called Rural MAGA Land.

Rural Trump Voters Already Live in the Safe, Tolerant Utopia Leftists Claim to Want.

This article is spot on, but with one omission: Rural America is also extremely friendly and will help a stranger in need out as a natural thing to do.

Life in Rural America (which is where Republican Trump voters live and govern), is clean, safe and racially tolerant. Most places in America where life is dirty, polluted, dangerous, violent, and plagued with racial hate and race riots, are cities that are almost exclusively populated by and governed by Democrats.

Outside of these Democrat-run cities, America is peaceful, safe, clean, and racially tolerant.

What’s more, if you remove these Democrat-run cities from our national statistics, you will find an America that is overwhelmingly peaceful, safe, clean, and racially tolerant.

Nevertheless, Democrats and their fake-media allies still blame Republicans for all of their problems.

According to them, it is Republicans who are responsible for racism, pollution, and gun violence — even though, out here where we all live, our air, water, and streets are safe and clean… We all own guns, but where we live there is no gun violence crisis… We are all supposed to be racists and responsible for all the hate crimes, but out here where we all live, there is no hate crime crisis.

Now, there will be exceptions, but those exceptions only serve to prove the rule.

Leftists say they want to live in a Utopia free of gun violence, free of pollution, and free of racism…

I lived in Cheverly a bastion of civilized people back in the late 1990s to around 2012. At first the place was full of families that took care of their properties and neighborhood, while just outside of the city was Landover(more like Land forgotten), where that place had low income housing, daily robberies and such. By the last 2 years the place became a sanctuary state, many illegals started junking up their yards full of cars on blocks. Progressive elites dont give a shit about other peoples neighborhoods, which is why they want to destroy them with low income "projects", but dont talk about their places like Martha Vineyards or other rich Prog places..

refute the facts...i live in a rural area....people here are armed to the hilt and ignorant as hell...ie they elected madison cathorn or what ever that pecker head name is...and buy into qanon shit...are extreme christians why breaking all the big ten....but show up on church every time the doors open...we have meth heads etc just like in the city.. there is no oasis from crime or ignorance

i love to hear city peeps talk about how great the country life is....when you are not willing to give up what is needed to live in a rural area...

so riddle me this...if you are so miserable in your city or where ever....if you dislike blacks so much etc ..why not move to a white area...there is plenty of space...why stay and whine and bitch all the time?

I think I read last week that these same tolerant lovers of humanity passed a law denying medical care to Gay folks. That doesnt sound a great place to be. Arkansas I think it was.

i love to hear city peeps talk about how great the country life is....when you are not willing to give up what is needed to live in a rural area...

so riddle me this...if you are so miserable in your city or where ever....if you dislike blacks so much etc ..why not move to a white area...there is plenty of space...why stay and whine and bitch all the time?
My buddy lives in Baltimore, i am trying to get him to move to Florida. Is that being a racist?

20190825_203003.jpg

I think I read last week that these same tolerant lovers of humanity passed a law denying medical care to Gay folks. That doesnt sound a great place to be. Arkansas I think it was.
Of course if you dont put your dick in another man's ass, you wouldnt need a premium medical care, but just a normal one like the rest of US normal folks have..

Of course if you dont put your dick in another man's ass, you wouldnt need a premium medical care, but just a normal one like the rest of US normal folks have..
Gay folks just get treated as people across the civilised world. Obviously the tolerant Arkansas Christians march to the beat of a different drum.

Gay folks just get treated as people across the civilised world. Obviously the tolerant Arkansas Christians march to the beat of a different drum.

Leftist regimes always lead to poverty, and insecurity. From nations, to cities

There will always be bigots in the world. The difference between the Arkansas outrage and the story in your clip is obvious to an adult. But I suppose I should point it out to you.

In London gays were attacked by some thugs on a bus. In Arkansas they have been singled out for persecution by the STATE. Presumably at the behest of those lovable christians you are trying to boost in this thread.

I hope that I have explained it in simple terms that even you can understand.

How well are they treated in the Muslim sections of British cities?

You couldn't find Arkansas on a map and have no idea what the people are like.

How well are they treated in the Muslim sections of British cities?
There are no laws specifically targeting them, Do you understand the difference ?

There will always be bigots in the world. The difference between the Arkansas outrage and the story in your clip is obvious to an adult. But I suppose I should point it out to you.

In London gays were attacked by some thugs on a bus. In Arkansas they have been singled out for persecution by the STATE. Presumably at the behest of those lovable christians you are trying to boost in this thread.

London has rape gangs your police knowingly let go about their business.

London has rape gangs your police knowingly let go about their business.
Tammy is their grand dragon.

Forum List

Back