Rural Trump Voters Already Live in the Safe, Tolerant Utopia Leftists Claim to Want.

I think I read last week that these same tolerant lovers of humanity passed a law denying medical care to Gay folks. That doesnt sound a great place to be. Arkansas I think it was.
Of course if you dont put your dick in another man's ass, you wouldnt need a premium medical care, but just a normal one like the rest of US normal folks have..
Gay folks just get treated as people across the civilised world. Obviously the tolerant Arkansas Christians march to the beat of a different drum.

How well are they treated in the Muslim sections of British cities?
There are no laws specifically targeting them, Do you understand the difference ?

The laws protecting them don't seem to work in those neighborhoods. So you hide behind the concept of "well we made it illegal, our work ends here."

I think I read last week that these same tolerant lovers of humanity passed a law denying medical care to Gay folks. That doesnt sound a great place to be. Arkansas I think it was.
Of course if you dont put your dick in another man's ass, you wouldnt need a premium medical care, but just a normal one like the rest of US normal folks have..
Gay folks just get treated as people across the civilised world. Obviously the tolerant Arkansas Christians march to the beat of a different drum.
There will always be bigots in the world. The difference between the Arkansas outrage and the story in your clip is obvious to an adult. But I suppose I should point it out to you.

In London gays were attacked by some thugs on a bus. In Arkansas they have been singled out for persecution by the STATE. Presumably at the behest of those lovable christians you are trying to boost in this thread.

I hope that I have explained it in simple terms that even you can understand.
London Murder rate is higher than New York City, a shithole in America.

Where I live in rural America I’ve got every wild animal that existed 2,000 years ago wondering on my property, woods dating back to probably the creation, perfectly clean air and the major crime spree last year was a woman writing two bad checks.

There are no laws specifically targeting them, Do you understand the difference ?

The laws protecting them don't seem to work in those neighborhoods. So you hide behind the concept of "well we made it illegal, our work ends here."
Well, you present no evidence that Gay folks are attacked in these places. But ,again you miss the point. In the civilised world, including most of America the state protects Gays. In this backward shithole the state persecutes them. Because it is what Jesus wants I guess.

Rural Trump Voters Already Live in the Safe, Tolerant Utopia Leftists Claim to Want.
Riiiiiight. That's why they all need AR-15s for "home defense" and are freaking out about letting black folks into the suburbs.

Get real.

Well, you present no evidence that Gay folks are attacked in these places. But ,again you miss the point. In the civilised world, including most of America the state protects Gays. In this backward shithole the state persecutes them. Because it is what Jesus wants I guess.

The biggest persecutions going on now actually in the US are against religious people not wanting to participate in Same sex weddings.

Yes, because not getting the cake you want is far far worse than having the shit beat out of you by a bunch of muslims.

This article is spot on, but with one omission: Rural America is also extremely friendly and will help a stranger in need out as a natural thing to do.

Life in Rural America (which is where Republican Trump voters live and govern), is clean, safe and racially tolerant. Most places in America where life is dirty, polluted, dangerous, violent, and plagued with racial hate and race riots, are cities that are almost exclusively populated by and governed by Democrats.

Outside of these Democrat-run cities, America is peaceful, safe, clean, and racially tolerant.

What’s more, if you remove these Democrat-run cities from our national statistics, you will find an America that is overwhelmingly peaceful, safe, clean, and racially tolerant.

Nevertheless, Democrats and their fake-media allies still blame Republicans for all of their problems.

According to them, it is Republicans who are responsible for racism, pollution, and gun violence — even though, out here where we all live, our air, water, and streets are safe and clean… We all own guns, but where we live there is no gun violence crisis… We are all supposed to be racists and responsible for all the hate crimes, but out here where we all live, there is no hate crime crisis.

Now, there will be exceptions, but those exceptions only serve to prove the rule.

Let me lay this out for you . . . .

Leftists say they want to live in a Utopia free of gun violence, free of pollution, and free of racism…

Well, that place already exists.

It’s called Rural MAGA Land.

Nope.

London is a cesspool of crimes against homosexuals. But prove me wrong. Go walk the Muslim section carrying a Homo flag and get back to us with a report.

This article is spot on, but with one omission: Rural America is also extremely friendly and will help a stranger in need out as a natural thing to do.

Life in Rural America (which is where Republican Trump voters live and govern), is clean, safe and racially tolerant. Most places in America where life is dirty, polluted, dangerous, violent, and plagued with racial hate and race riots, are cities that are almost exclusively populated by and governed by Democrats.

Outside of these Democrat-run cities, America is peaceful, safe, clean, and racially tolerant.

What’s more, if you remove these Democrat-run cities from our national statistics, you will find an America that is overwhelmingly peaceful, safe, clean, and racially tolerant.

Nevertheless, Democrats and their fake-media allies still blame Republicans for all of their problems.

According to them, it is Republicans who are responsible for racism, pollution, and gun violence — even though, out here where we all live, our air, water, and streets are safe and clean… We all own guns, but where we live there is no gun violence crisis… We are all supposed to be racists and responsible for all the hate crimes, but out here where we all live, there is no hate crime crisis.

Now, there will be exceptions, but those exceptions only serve to prove the rule.

Leftists say they want to live in a Utopia free of gun violence, free of pollution, and free of racism…

Nope.
Yep.

Nope.
Yep.
Only in your twisted dreams.

Forum List

Back