Rural Oregon counties vote to discuss seceding from state to join ‘Greater Idaho’

Although it started as a separate colony in the 1620s, from the 1650s until 1820 Maine was a part of Massachusetts. After the Revolution, people living in Maine began a 35-year campaign for statehood.
View attachment 420304
Mass Moments › moment-details
Massachusetts Loses Maine - Mass Moments

So once again, the counties didn't join a another State. They created a new one. And....Massachusetts chose to cede the territory for the creation of a new state. Which is not what you're proposing.

You fail again.
Why does oregon want counties that hate them?

And yes counties did succeed I prove it numerous times.

Nope. There's never been an example of counties voting to leave a state against its will and joining another.

You need 4 things for your proposal to work:

1) Counties have to vote to secede.
2) The State these counties are within must oppose that secession.
3) The counties join another state.
4) The several states are not needed to ratify this transfer.

That's your proposal. And its never happened. Nor does the constitution authorize it.

Try again.

I proved it many times and gave you a history lesson to boot

Your just so upset that people hate liberalism

Nope. You couldn't cite a single example of counties voting to leave a state against its will and joining another. Nor could you show us anywhere in the constitution where its authorized.

Try again.
It's weird how you don't support freedom, again counties left, I know it's embarrassing to you.

Its weird that there's no provision in our constitutional republic for your proposal. Nor a single example of counties voting to leave a state against its will and joining another.

Why don't you support our constitutional republic?

I gave you many, just because it upsets you doesn't mean it didn't happen.

You gave me none. Not a single example of counties voting to leave a state against its will and joining another.

Nor could you show me anything authorizing it in the constitution.

Why do you hate our constitutional republic? Why do you show such disdain for our constitution?
Of course I did counties of massachusetts leaving

Only AFTER Massechussetts voted to cede the territory for the creation of of a new state.

You've presented not single example of counties voting to leave a state against its will and joining another.

Counties of virginia leaving..

To create a new state. Not to join another State. And only with the ratification of the several states.

You've presented not single example of counties voting to leave a state against its will and joining another.

Why do you hate our constitutional republic? Why do you hate our constitution?

You are getting boring once again counties of virginia split and created kentucky and west virginia

Counties of massachusetts split and created Mane

Same failure as before. Massechusettes voted to cede the territory to create a new state. And the counties in west virginia....created a new state with the ratification of the several states.

Why do you ignore both history and our constitution?

Although it started as a separate colony in the 1620s, from the 1650s until 1820 Maine was a part of Massachusetts. After the Revolution, people living in Maine began a 35-year campaign for statehood.
View attachment 420304

So once again, the counties didn't join a another State. They created a new one. And....Massachusetts chose to cede the territory for the creation of a new state. Which is not what you're proposing.

You fail again.

Nope. There's never been an example of counties voting to leave a state against its will and joining another.

That's your proposal. And its never happened. Nor does the constitution authorize it.

Try again.

Nope. You couldn't cite a single example of counties voting to leave a state against its will and joining another. Nor could you show us anywhere in the constitution where its authorized.

Try again.
It's weird how you don't support freedom, again counties left, I know it's embarrassing to you.

Its weird that there's no provision in our constitutional republic for your proposal. Nor a single example of counties voting to leave a state against its will and joining another.

You gave me none. Not a single example of counties voting to leave a state against its will and joining another.

Why do you hate our constitutional republic? Why do you show such disdain for our constitution?

Only AFTER Massechussetts voted to cede the territory for the creation of of a new state.

To create a new state. Not to join another State. And only with the ratification of the several states.

Yeah the liberals of massachusetts knew the conservatives of there northern counties hated them..

Then convince Oregon to let Idaho seize its eastern territory. But the eastern counties voting by themselves can do jack shit.

Get used to the idea.

It took northern massachusetts countries 25 years to bitch and finally let them leave .

It might take a year it might take 30 years but if eastern oregon was persistent enough they could join idaho

Then convince the rest of Oregon. As these counties can't do jack shit by their own vote.

Get used to the idea.

View attachment 420304

You fail again.

Try again.

Try again.

You are getting boring once again counties of virginia split and created kentucky and west virginia

Counties of massachusetts split and created Mane

Same failure as before. Massechusettes voted to cede the territory to create a new state. And the counties in west virginia....created a new state with the ratification of the several states.

Why do you ignore both history and our constitution?

Of course I have you just want to ignore

Majority rule. Just because conservatives have an ideology that is dying, caustic and unpersuasive doesn't mean that the people they failed to convince are a 'mob'.

You just need better ideology.
So, how far left are you willing to go, Skylar?

So far I actually use election results to determine the winner of an election.
Not a good deflection, but, I did expect you to deflect.

Forum List

Back