Rural Backlash Against Renewables Surges, With 67 Rejections of Solar in U.S. Over Past 11 Months

Look at the littoral ship program, US Army camo, the most recent carrier fiasco, even just the recent pistol procurement program. Defense is just a name to these guys.
All government programs are rife with waste.

What do you imagine that proves?

Farmers grow virtually everything you eat. Stop the leftist BS and grow up already
I just told you that more corn is grown than anything else and that the majority of corn grown goes to ethanol production.
What happens to the price of corn when ethanol demand decreases?

I just told you that more corn is grown than anything else and that the majority of corn grown goes to ethanol production.
What happens to the price of corn when ethanol demand decreases?

You have no idea what you're blabbering about. Farmers grow corn, soybeans, wheat, carrots, green beans, tomatoes, on and on and on.

Go sit down you girly leftist no nothing

You have no idea what you're blabbering about. Farmers grow corn, soybeans, wheat, carrots, green beans, tomatoes, on and on and on.

Go sit down you girly leftist no nothing
You obviously have no interest in understanding any of this. Just like the closed minded in the OP’s link.

I imagine that is evidence of less government being better government. It doesn’t prove anything. Your English is clumsy.
It proves that waste isn't a good reason to oppose defense spending.

My English is excellent.

Last edited:
If you've never been involved with military contracting, you have no idea how convoluted and complicated the bureaucrats make it. And that makes everything cost more than it should.

That's true of all government spending.

Forum List

Back