Rupert Murdoch Slams Donald Trump

LOL and Trump could buy out Murdoch and a majority stake in the company. The man could own Fox News. So, Murdoch better be careful.

Murdoch controls a certain amount of media. He could pound Trump's campaign into the ground. No matter how much money you have, you still need a certain amount of the media on your side, or at least being fair towards you.

This is what I get for being sarcastic... lesson learned

:d

LOL and Trump could buy out Murdoch and a majority stake in the company. The man could own Fox News. So, Murdoch better be careful.
No, Trump cannot buy out Murdoch

Murdoch has approximately 13 billion dollars in net worth--known. Trump is claiming 9 billion in assets. Plus Murdoch financial empire is not predicated on owning Fox, it is a play toy for him to disseminate his politics and ideology. That is a stronger incentive for Murdoch not to sell FOX news than 'it makes money'!

Murdoch controls a certain amount of media. He could pound Trump's campaign into the ground. No matter how much money you have, you still need a certain amount of the media on your side, or at least being fair towards you.

This is what I get for being sarcastic... lesson learned

:d

I was simply making a point, I didn't assume you meant he would buy out Murdoch, just that you made a point that Trump had more money, but Murdoch has a media outlet which can be more powerful, and therefore, my point, that Trump is making a lot of enemies very quickly.

The great Murdoch has spoken
and he is not pleased with Mr Trumps comments!!

Consider it a most dire warning........

What you are NOT hearing about, is the backlash these sons a bitches giving Trump a hard time are getting. But what is a good indication of that is, the TIDAL WAVE of support Trump has, so these people trying to step on Trumps toes better start doing so with a little trepidation, because there's not only taking a swipe at Trump, they're taking a swipe at all those MILLIONS of people who are now supporting him, because the vast MAJORITY of Americans aren't finding ANYTHING, "INFLAMMATORY," about the TRUTH, and that's what Trump has been talking.

So RM... GO FUCK YOURSELF, ass wipe, fox news is nothing more than a bunch of fucking ESTABLISHMENT SHILLS anyway.

What you are NOT hearing about, is the backlash these sons a bitches giving Trump a hard time are getting. But what is a good indication of that is, the TIDAL WAVE of support Trump has, so these people trying to step on Trumps toes better start doing so with a little trepidation, because there's not only taking a swipe at Trump, they're taking a swipe at all those MILLIONS of people who are now supporting him, because the vast MAJORITY of Americans aren't finding ANYTHING, "INFLAMMATORY," about the TRUTH, and that's what Trump has been talking.

So RM... GO FUCK YOURSELF, ass wipe, fox news is nothing more than a bunch of fucking ESTABLISHMENT SHILLS anyway.

How many millions?

How many millions?
Have you put on a dry Depends yet this morning, clown boy?

How many millions?

That must have some meaning to you. But I didn't catch your answer. How many millions of supporters does Trump have?

How many millions?

That must have some meaning to you. But I didn't catch your answer. How many millions of supporters does Trump have?
Well you really didn't answer my question, have you run out of Depends or what? The clown delivery service late this morning?

How many millions?

Well you really didn't answer my question, have you run out of Depends or what? The clown delivery service late this morning?

This is an excellent discussion. You are clearly unwilling to hazard a guess as to how many millions of supporters stand with Trump. You probably have no idea.......but even you can figure out that it isn't enough. That must make you feel great.

How many millions?

This is an excellent discussion. You are clearly unwilling to hazard a guess as to how many millions of supporters stand with Trump. You probably have no idea.......but even you can figure out that it isn't enough. That must make you feel great.
Obviously you're still wearing a soiled Depends, probably just number one though, because you're still full of shit.

Maybe the clown truck will drop off a new box of them soon.

Again with this immigration nonsense?

People who enter this or any country against that countries laws are NOT immigrants. They are criminals...

But are they all rapists?
Some are murderers, some are thieves, some are rapists, some are drug pushers...no, not all of them are rapists. But then, Trump did not say that ALL of them were rapists, did he?

People who enter this or any country against that countries laws are NOT immigrants. They are criminals...

Some are murderers, some are thieves, some are rapists, some are drug pushers...no, not all of them are rapists. But then, Trump did not say that ALL of them were rapists, did he?

Great outreach program you have there.

Great outreach program you have there.
Since when should anyone be reaching out to criminals? I don't want them here. I don't want them running free on My streets.

Do not confuse My stance against border jumpers as My thoughts and beliefs on or about LEGAL immigrants. To them, I reach out always, and welcome them. In fact, one of them is My sister-in-Law.....She's from Columbia......

Forum List

Back