Runaway Joe! Gasoline Futures Prices UP 99% Since Dec 31, 2020 As Biden Runs Away To Delaware During Ukraine Crisis

Because he can't do in Delaware what he can do in the White House, 21st century communications and technology just don't allow for that...

Look, I'm no fan of Joe Biden, but come on man.
"Because he can't do in Delaware what he can do in the White House..."

Sleep? Eat ice cream? Stare at the wall? Mumble incoherently?

Blame Biden for everything because it's all the rage.

When Biden and Harris stop fucking everything up then I'll stop blaming them for everything, but so far I don't see that happening.

Closer than when Trump ran away to FL.

I'm pretty sure he only did that after he was out of the white house, and if he ever took a vacation while he still was it wasn't during a crisis.

When Biden and Harris stop fucking everything up then I'll stop blaming them for everything, but so far I don't see that happening. I'm pretty sure he only did that after he was out of the white house, and if he ever took a vacation while he still was it wasn't during a crisis.
Pretty sure? Let me know when you’re really sure, I’m sure he spent more time on the golf course than all other presidents combined, despite his promise not to!

I love it when leftists admit when they have no facts with which to support their drivel.

Who is in charge right now genius?

You guys do remember it was Trumpybear who demanded production cuts in 2020. Before Biden was the Nominee. I believe he even threaten to cut off military aid to the Saudi's too!

Demand rebounded faster than they could ramp up production again, but they will, given time. The regulations (Obama era level) didn't stop the US Oil Patch from nearly doubling it's output under Obama, and will not them from increasing production now.

Blame Biden for everything because it's all the rage.
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

You guys do remember it was Trumpybear who demanded production cuts in 2020. Before Biden was the Nominee. I believe he even threaten to cut off military aid to the Saudi's too!
No, I don't recall that. Can you post a link?

No, I don't recall that. Can you post a link?

hahaha sure,,,,,

hahaha sure,,,,,

"A senior U.S. official told Reuters" Anonymous sources, of course. Reuters has been caught lying numerous times.

How Reuters published fake news against PM Modi facing 'internal dissent' due to COVID scourge

Reuters falls prey to another fake news regarding Khashoggi case

"A senior U.S. official told Reuters" Anonymous sources, of course. Reuters has been caught lying numerous times.

How Reuters published fake news against PM Modi facing 'internal dissent' due to COVID scourge

Reuters falls prey to another fake news regarding Khashoggi case
You saying he didn't beg for cuts production from the Crown Prince of Dismemberment? Or his other poisonous buddy?

"Reuters asked Trump about the talks in an interview Wednesday evening at the White House, at which the president addressed a range of topics involving the pandemic. Asked if he told the crown prince that the U.S. might pull forces out of Saudi Arabia, Trump said, “I didn’t have to tell him.”

“I thought he and President Putin, Vladimir Putin, were very reasonable,” Trump said. “They knew they had a problem, and then this happened.”

Asked what he told the Crown Prince Mohammed, Trump said: “They were having a hard time making a deal. And I met telephonically with him, and we were able to reach a deal” for production cuts, Trump said.

You saying he didn't beg for cuts production from the Crown Prince of Dismemberment? Or his other poisonous buddy?

"Reuters asked Trump about the talks in an interview Wednesday evening at the White House, at which the president addressed a range of topics involving the pandemic. Asked if he told the crown prince that the U.S. might pull forces out of Saudi Arabia, Trump said, “I didn’t have to tell him.”

How does that prove he demanded production cuts?

“I thought he and President Putin, Vladimir Putin, were very reasonable,” Trump said. “They knew they had a problem, and then this happened.”

Asked what he told the Crown Prince Mohammed, Trump said: “They were having a hard time making a deal. And I met telephonically with him, and we were able to reach a deal” for production cuts, Trump said.
The reporter added the "for production cuts" language to the end of the quote, so that's obvious bullshit.

This is all inuendo, not fact.

Demand rebounded faster than they could ramp up production again, but they will, given time. The regulations (Obama era level) didn't stop the US Oil Patch from nearly doubling it's output under Obama, and will not them from increasing production now.
Who's in charge?

Forum List

Back