Run Jared, Run: “Jared went from running point on Mideast to running: with MBS an d Khashoggi murder

I honestly didn't like to hear our President call SA a great ally because "jobs" and "economy." He repeated it twice because it was all he could think of to say. This is what happens when you give a clueless businessman the job of President. It sounded pathetic, even if $$$ is at the back of every leader's mind when they make decisions about alliances.

What would you have him do?

An Interpol investigation would be good. But Donald Trump won't allow that because the outcome would embarrass him.

Interpol? What do you think would come of that?

Convictions.

The government of Saudi Arabia, if it is behind this, is not going to turn over it's people.

And if it tries, those people could fight back.

And we would be undermining the current leader, who is probably the best that shitty nation has to offer.

Congress is likely to step in and apply the Magnitsky act.

We won't be able to adopt children from Saudi Arabia?

Do you believe this, Denizen?

Trump is struggling because he made the wrong move at the start in defending MBS's lies.

It is a disaster and officials are pushing back strongly against Donald Trump.
Trump just said exactly what he said about Putin's lies--he said the Prince denied having anything to do with it.
Couldn't it have been Soros?

Do you believe what Denizen's link said, about Trump's leadership?
I'm not interested in arguing over that. Static is all it is.

I AM interested in why you think "Destabilizing Saudi Arabia would fuck up the whole world. Easily a Great Depression, with poverty soaring, people dying, children being hurt, governments falling, wars, cats and dogs living together, ect.

I'm particularly worried about dogs and cats cohabitating. Not good.

It is the major supplier of oil in the world. Screwing with that, would send oil prices soaring, with much negative impact on the rest of the global economy and reducing standard of living for billions.
So they have us over a barrel (literally)?

You can tell how serious the topic is by the all capital letters in the title.

That's why it will eventually be shut down when a moderator sees it, so get your comments in quickly before that happens. It's against USMB rules to post topics in all upper case lettering.

I honestly didn't like to hear our President call SA a great ally because "jobs" and "economy." He repeated it twice because it was all he could think of to say. This is what happens when you give a clueless businessman the job of President. It sounded pathetic, even if $$$ is at the back of every leader's mind when they make decisions about alliances.
When it comes to foreign policy the new mantra is 'The customer is always right'. No consideration of human rights. This is a strictly bottom line orientation. A cash and carry presidency

When it comes to foreign policy the new mantra is 'The customer is always right'. No consideration of human rights. This is a strictly bottom line orientation. A cash and carry presidency
No doubt Jared made avoiding his family biz bankruptcy part of US for policy, and the quickest way to get Trump support is to line his pockets but ..... where else have we seen that? Not that it makes it ok. It doesn't.

But Team Trump went all in on Punish Iran. And Iran is for destability. You don't have to like the Israeli ultra-nationalist to think Hezbollah is not a gift to humanity. Iraq is to some degree democratic (although not for the Sunni). The Muslim Bros. was not a giant improvement for Egypt.

The problem is that at least in Yemen, the Saudis are probably more brutal towards civilians than Iranians are, and the US should be pushing for peace and intl monitors.

An Interpol investigation would be good. But Donald Trump won't allow that because the outcome would embarrass him.

Convictions.

The government of Saudi Arabia, if it is behind this, is not going to turn over it's people.

And we would be undermining the current leader, who is probably the best that shitty nation has to offer.

You have selected the butcher over the baker and the candle-stick maker.

Rub-a-dub-dub.

Trump is struggling because he made the wrong move at the start in defending MBS's lies.

Trump just said exactly what he said about Putin's lies--he said the Prince denied having anything to do with it.

I AM interested in why you think "Destabilizing Saudi Arabia would fuck up the whole world. Easily a Great Depression, with poverty soaring, people dying, children being hurt, governments falling, wars, cats and dogs living together, ect.

It is the major supplier of oil in the world. Screwing with that, would send oil prices soaring, with much negative impact on the rest of the global economy and reducing standard of living for billions.

The question is, will Donald Trump lose his head or will he offer Jared Kushner as a human sacrifice.

Are the peaceniks (same ones mind you that cry over saddam being overthrown but for some reason supported clinton when he signed the Iraq Liberation Act for wmds) advocating a war with Saudi Arabia?

A simple yes or no.

LOL....

As if I would ever get a simple yes or no.

Yeah, never did expect a yes or no from the left.

Right now, they are claiming they want war. Just like how they want war with Russia.

Blamed Trump for making North Korea mad at us to the point where people died of a heart attack due that fake nuclear bomb siren that they claimed was a "mistake."

Then, they attacked Trump negotiating peace with North Korea, officially ending the 63 year long armsitice.

They won't answer yes or no. They just throw the same shit out there that their propagandists throw. They parrot the headlines and stand for nothing.

They just wait for their democrats to see where the political wind is a blowin and they adjust their propaganda accordingly.

Are they back to hating Israel? Is it safe for them? Of course they are.

Well, they would suffer more than US in this scenario, so your spin on it, overstates the situation.

But we cannot push them around without risking serious consequences, for US and the world.

And we don't WANT to destabilize them. Those who would replace the current King. Those most likely to take over, would be worse.

Convictions.

You have selected the butcher over the baker and the candle-stick maker.

Rub-a-dub-dub.

I've selected nothing. I'm just not ignoring reality in pursuit of scoring a partisan point.

Well, they would suffer more than US in this scenario, so your spin on it, overstates the situation.

But we cannot push them around without risking serious consequences, for US and the world.

And we don't WANT to destabilize them. Those who would replace the current King. Those most likely to take over, would be worse.

Its time to push the Saudis over the cliff of democracy and dispose of the corrupt 'royal' family to the very last one.

Its time to push the Saudis over the cliff of democracy and dispose of the corrupt 'royal' family to the very last one.

The winners would be the even more corrupt and backwards wahhabist hardliners.

THe losers would be the entire world.

Your desire for a partisan point, knows no limits, you war monger.

Forum List

Back