Run away leaflets dropped before US bombs 238 oil trucks!What a nancy boy way to conduct a war Obama

Now I'm grateful for the strikes but come on. I really cannot believe the ROE that makes the air force drop leaflets and lets supposed civilians run away.

Unreal. Now of course they are claiming that none of the drivers were ISIS. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

2EC1867F00000578-0-image-a-23_1448348824393.jpg

Just as in that earlier case, US jets on Saturday first conducted a low-flying 'show of force' over the trucks, then dropped leaflets telling drivers to flee.

The Pentagon says that while the trucks were being used to support ISIS, the drivers themselves were not thought to be jihadists.

US drops leaflets warning civilian drivers before Syria airstrike
Bubba did the same thing in Somalia.

They're worried about innocent civilians being killed.

This is no way to fight a war....

The press finds it difficult to pass up any opportunity to trash the US....because somebody was killed in a war. Terrorists can shoot and behead innocents, but America can't accidentally kill a civilian. That not American......the libroids constantly parrot to the media.

:anj_stfu:

Now I'm grateful for the strikes but come on. I really cannot believe the ROE that makes the air force drop leaflets and lets supposed civilians run away.

Unreal. Now of course they are claiming that none of the drivers were ISIS. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

Just as in that earlier case, US jets on Saturday first conducted a low-flying 'show of force' over the trucks, then dropped leaflets telling drivers to flee.

The Pentagon says that while the trucks were being used to support ISIS, the drivers themselves were not thought to be jihadists.

Bubba did the same thing in Somalia.

They're worried about innocent civilians being killed.

This is no way to fight a war....

The press finds it difficult to pass up any opportunity to trash the US....because somebody was killed in a war. Terrorists can shoot and behead innocents, but America can't accidentally kill a civilian. That not American......the libroids constantly parrot to the media.

:anj_stfu:

So you live your life based on, am I at least no worse than a terrorist?

Is that a common lifestyle in your country?

"Run away leaflets dropped before US bombs 238 oil trucks!What a nancy boy way to conduct a war Obama"

This is as ignorant at it is stupid.

The drivers of the trucks aren't members of ISIS; they're local drivers threatened with death by ISIS to drive the trucks for this very reason.

Consequently the leaflets are wise and appropriate, to demonstrate the war is with ISIS, not the people of the Region.

This sort of ignorance and lack of political acumen common to most on the right is one of many, many good reasons to keep a republican out of the WH come 2017.

Prove it. Prove that they aren't members of ISIS.

"Run away leaflets dropped before US bombs 238 oil trucks!What a nancy boy way to conduct a war Obama"

The drivers of the trucks aren't members of ISIS; they're local drivers threatened with death by ISIS to drive the trucks for this very reason.

Consequently the leaflets are wise and appropriate, to demonstrate the war is with ISIS, not the people of the Region.

This sort of ignorance and lack of political acumen common to most on the right is one of many, many good reasons to keep a republican out of the WH come 2017.

Can you PROVE you're not a member of ISIS?

You prefer lots of civilian deaths creating more terrorists?

If you're working for ISIS you're a terrorist.
The Pentagon says that while the trucks were being used to support ISIS, the drivers themselves
So when had the Obama administration told the truth?

We did the same during WW II in Germany and Japan. I'll tell the Greatest Generation you think they're wusses.

These RWnuts are now CHEERING civilian casualties. Their derangement seeks a higher level.

Who the hell is cheering civilian deaths?

You are. You are complaining because the civilians weren't killed. Simple logic leads to the conclusion that you wanted the civilians killed,

which means you'd be cheering their deaths if that had occurred.

The Pentagon says that while the trucks were being used to support ISIS, the drivers themselves

When have you ever told the truth?

If you're working for ISIS you're a terrorist. Straight on you're a part of a terrorist organization.

If you believe that you're way out of touch with reality,

What would happen to the driver who said, "hell no, I won't drive for you murderers"?

Of course callous conservatives don't really give a damn about others, or have the ability to think beyond their biases.

When have you ever told the truth?
Always, but Obama can't.

It reveals a general indifference to death among conservatives as long as they are Muslim

Forum List

Back