Trump Approval Rating Plummeting at a Record Rate

Twitter and YouTube.
Good dump facebook too. It's rotting your brain

I don't use twitter or facebook and only use youtube to look up how to change a carburetor or sew my sails.

I recommend you do the same.

Everyone's life will be more peaceful.

You ought to watch a doc called The Social Dilemma. Those sites analyze your clicks and feed you more of the same and worse...just to get more ads in front of you.

Click on a vaxxer article and you'll get hundreds of crazy conspiracy posts tailored just for you. The more of those you click...the more you get and deeper down the rabbit hole you go

The thing about Fecesbook and Twatter dumping the Rump is, it's five years too late. He used them to sow all this shit, literally 24 hours a day. Never trust an asshole who does not sleep.

Years ago when it was supposed to be a trendy thing friends tried to get me onto Fecesbook. Like they were all drug addicts and needed the echo. I asked them, "what will this give me, that I don't already have?", Nobody had an answer. I concluded that I really DIDN'T need to know in the moment that some idiot I worked with for three weeks back in 1972 is about to take a shower, nor did that idiot need to announce it to the world. It's like Fuckerberg, who was a notorious voyeur in college, invented this system where everybody would be what we used to call a "peeping Tom", so that it would be "normalized" and he wouldn't get busted.

That's why Fuckerberg has that tight-lipped look all the time. Like he's looking around for cops.
I actually know Libs; they run away like emasculated pigs when confronted with logic on Facebook or in real life.
You wouldn't last 10 minutes if your identity wasn't hidden.
Of course we run away on Facebook you fool. Everyone knows don’t get political on Facebook.

Occasionally I’ll post something to Facebook That makes republicans look bad but I don’t give my opinion. Then I watch my conservative friends lose their minds. They ask me questions but I never reply back.

So a lot of people on Facebook think you’re an idiot they just don’t tell you like we do here.

More partisan bullshit.
We'll see in 2022 and 2024 who the voters prefer.
No we will not because the Dems are gonna steal the election , again!
Hope not. States should follow the FL example how to run a clean and efficient election.
Voting is done on election day, and results known election evening, no "finding" votes allowed.
My aunt did absentee ballot and voted for trump.

She need not worry. Her ballot was "cured" and placed into a suitcase to be counted at midnight.

He's done. Politically, legally, financially. His name is shit. He once had a shot to build a media empire. Now, outside of his willing sheep, there will be no one to give him money or a platform. Like the response to the virus, I can't see another way that Trump could have fucked things up worse than he did.
But the border wall!
Trump did more for black people than any other president including Lincoln
And I should be feeling what at this point in time?
Trump made your healthcare more affordable. He raised wages so much people people still couldn’t get by 2 months without paychecks. He raised growth from 2.2% to 2.3%. He stopped 1000 mexicans from getting in with his expensive wall. He pissed off muslims by taking out an Iranian general, for you. Bin Ladin no biggy though. He stopped Obama’s illegal wars and started his own, for you. You’re welcome.

What should you feel? Gratitude

Don't know what alternate university this was posted from but my healthcare went up and so did my taxes. And my porfolio went the other direction.

Course, I live in the Real World so maybe that explains it.
How did your taxes go up when they were lowered?
Corporations saw their income tax rates fall from 35% to 21%. Have you seven the debt? What about infrastructure spending? What about social security and Medicare?

I don’t think the crumbs you got were worth it.
Have I seven the debt? What about the other two? What crumbs? I directly benefitted from the cuts.
How much do you make and how many kids?
Two kids

AGI is mid six figures
Well no wonder you’re a republican.
I am an Independent. I don't belong to political parties. And Jeff Bezos is a Democrat. How does that correspond with your statement?

Bezos isn't a Democrat and is probably more independent than you are.
Is bezos for corporate tax breaks? Then he’s no democrat. Not a fiscal one. Maybe he is liberal on social issues but what matters most is fiscal.
I'm neither pro nor con on Bezos, but I'm not aware he's stated an opinion on what taxes should be. Personally, I don't think corporate taxes do any good, but if they don't pay any, then their larger shareholders should pay regular income tax on any dividend or sale of stock.

Twitter and YouTube.

I don't use twitter or facebook and only use youtube to look up how to change a carburetor or sew my sails.

You ought to watch a doc called The Social Dilemma. Those sites analyze your clicks and feed you more of the same and worse...just to get more ads in front of you.

Click on a vaxxer article and you'll get hundreds of crazy conspiracy posts tailored just for you. The more of those you click...the more you get and deeper down the rabbit hole you go

The thing about Fecesbook and Twatter dumping the Rump is, it's five years too late. He used them to sow all this shit, literally 24 hours a day. Never trust an asshole who does not sleep.

Years ago when it was supposed to be a trendy thing friends tried to get me onto Fecesbook. Like they were all drug addicts and needed the echo. I asked them, "what will this give me, that I don't already have?", Nobody had an answer. I concluded that I really DIDN'T need to know in the moment that some idiot I worked with for three weeks back in 1972 is about to take a shower, nor did that idiot need to announce it to the world. It's like Fuckerberg, who was a notorious voyeur in college, invented this system where everybody would be what we used to call a "peeping Tom", so that it would be "normalized" and he wouldn't get busted.

That's why Fuckerberg has that tight-lipped look all the time. Like he's looking around for cops.
I actually know Libs; they run away like emasculated pigs when confronted with logic on Facebook or in real life.

You're debating politics on facebook? That's your first problem, you're one of those obnoxious people.

You're hidden here, why not unmask yourself, Marx?
Debating politics on Facebook provides me with the patterns that occur in real life.
Liberals have nothing to say except express their outrage at being alive.

Unmask myself here among so many obviously mentally ill users such as yourself?
Nah!
I would be assaulted and it would be labelled by your fellow Liberals as beneficial to mankind.
Im sure you have some liberal friends on Facebook so you’re already on our list. Our local liberals brothers will get you don’t worry. You’ve outed yourself on Facebook?

He's done. Politically, legally, financially. His name is shit. He once had a shot to build a media empire. Now, outside of his willing sheep, there will be no one to give him money or a platform. Like the response to the virus, I can't see another way that Trump could have fucked things up worse than he did.
But the border wall!
Trump made your healthcare more affordable. He raised wages so much people people still couldn’t get by 2 months without paychecks. He raised growth from 2.2% to 2.3%. He stopped 1000 mexicans from getting in with his expensive wall. He pissed off muslims by taking out an Iranian general, for you. Bin Ladin no biggy though. He stopped Obama’s illegal wars and started his own, for you. You’re welcome.

Don't know what alternate university this was posted from but my healthcare went up and so did my taxes. And my porfolio went the other direction.

Corporations saw their income tax rates fall from 35% to 21%. Have you seven the debt? What about infrastructure spending? What about social security and Medicare?

Have I seven the debt? What about the other two? What crumbs? I directly benefitted from the cuts.
Two kids

AGI is mid six figures
I am an Independent. I don't belong to political parties. And Jeff Bezos is a Democrat. How does that correspond with your statement?

Is bezos for corporate tax breaks? Then he’s no democrat. Not a fiscal one. Maybe he is liberal on social issues but what matters most is fiscal.
I'm neither pro nor con on Bezos, but I'm not aware he's stated an opinion on what taxes should be. Personally, I don't think corporate taxes do any good, but if they don't pay any, then their larger shareholders should pay regular income tax on any dividend or sale of stock.
Excuse me? You don’t know how he feels about corporate taxes? Didnt he nix a deal with New York because they were going to make him pay taxes? I think you know below is a fiscal conservative.

Twitter and YouTube.

You're debating politics on facebook? That's your first problem, you're one of those obnoxious people.

Debating politics on Facebook provides me with the patterns that occur in real life.

Nah!
I would be assaulted and it would be labelled by your fellow Liberals as beneficial to mankind.
Im sure you have some liberal friends on Facebook so you’re already on our list. Our local liberals brothers will get you don’t worry. You’ve outed yourself on Facebook?
What kind of crap is that? Are you the school yard bully? Someone does not think like you for a myriad of good reasons. And has better ideas. LET"S GET HIM. :nono:

Twitter and YouTube.

Nah!
What kind of crap is that? Are you the school yard bully? Someone does not think like you for a myriad of good reasons. And has better ideas. LET"S GET HIM. :nono:

Please fuckface, we get plenty of direct threats of violence, the thing that is lacking here.

Twitter and YouTube.

Nah!

Liberals loved riots last summer, what happened?

But the border wall!

Two kids

AGI is mid six figures

Is bezos for corporate tax breaks? Then he’s no democrat

He is and he's against raising taxes on the ubrer rich. However he appears to support some socially liberal issues like same sex marriage but that's more or less a position held by many moderates as well as liberals.
Just remember the rich use same sex marriage as a wedge issue to divide us. I’m sure many republicans don’t really care about gay marriage. Doesn’t affect their reason for voting republican and thats fiscal reasons. Bruce Jenner only cares about republicans fiscal policies. He does not care what they think about gays. Kanye doesn’t care what trump thinks about black people.

Wow! A Captain Obvious thread, how insightful!

Captain Obvious brought numbers.

Good for him. That's a rare find, a liberal that actually backs up their bullshit with something resembling facts. The only problem is....nobody claimed otherwise.

So yep, captain obvious has left the building.

Actually ---- I AM the OP. Observe much?

I even got me a red sash on my avatar.

You referred to yourself in the 3rd person so I did as well.

Dumbass.

Twitter and YouTube.

Nah!

Liberals loved riots last summer, what happened?
Remember we liked occupy wallstreet because they were protesting how unfair thing were? You demonized them too. Now you’re demonizing blm,a group protesting police violence towards the black communities.

i agree with these two movements but not anyone who rioted.

You agree with the rioters and you believe they stole the election from trump. I don’t agree with that movement or the rioters.

Wow! A Captain Obvious thread, how insightful!

Captain Obvious brought numbers.

Good for him. That's a rare find, a liberal that actually backs up their bullshit with something resembling facts. The only problem is....nobody claimed otherwise.

So yep, captain obvious has left the building.

Actually ---- I AM the OP. Observe much?

I even got me a red sash on my avatar.

You referred to yourself in the 3rd person so I did as well.

Dumbass.
We do not support the rioters at blm rallies. You support the rioters last week right?

Forum List

Back