RUMOR: Lockdown Begins Sunday Night!

Still waiting for the national lockdown.

Three fourths of the nation under a shelter in place order ain't good enough for ya?

And you haven't seen any empty store shelves?

Aren't you tired of embarrassing yourself yet?
It's a long ways from your premonition, don't you think, Thunk?
tweet-jpg.317969
So I take it that your Walmart is closed and the shelves bare, huh? I hope you stocked up on food, dude.
What I am saying, is. . .

. . . if the paradigm the STATE were selling was in fact true, THEY WOULD close everything down, have the NATIONAL GUARD in bio-hazard suits, go around and deliver food to folks in homes.

The fact that some defend this soft police state, and then say things like, "It's a long ways from your premonition," is part of the problem. We are already here, if you refuse to see the back of the theater when it is now laid bare right in front of you? Well, that is on you.

iu
Good grief....I need to go to the store to buy some groceries, on the way home I need to go to the sprinkler supply store
for some repair parts to my garden sprinkling system. Talk to you later, if you're still around.

It is not the Virus to fear it is the PANIC and shut downs the MSM has created in turn there are and will be continous shut downs everytime the CDC says oh no run for the hills......... but now there are food shortages coming the truckers are telling you wth is going on...
as if this is BS this means DANGER it won't once again be from this virus it's what's coming b.cause of the ECONOMIC collapse........ it's all in the red again stooges.

1585773572869.png

Just make sure you have a lot of zinc on hand.

What I've heard is take these together zinc, vitamin C, green tea, and quinine (it's in tonic water...and it's what they make chloroquine from).

* This is not medical advice and I am not a doctor or nutritionist!

What I've heard is take these together zinc, vitamin C, green tea, and quinine (it's in tonic water...and it's what they make chloroquine from).

Get ready to be tracked LOL just like mentioned.

1585776449264.png

You're not much of anything, apparently.

Government are NOT listening to folks like this;

"Journeyman Pictures sits down with Dr John P.A. Ioannidis to discuss Covid19 (Sars-Cov-2), epidemiology, and the need for reliable data.

The Interviewer: John Kirby is the director of FOUR DIED TRYING, a feature documentary and series on the major assassinations of the 1960’s and their calamitous impact on the country. To join the struggle for justice for Dr. King, Malcolm X, and John and Robert Kennedy.

The Interviewee: Dr Ioannidis is a professor of medicine and professor of epidemiology and population health, as well as professor by courtesy of biomedical data science at Stanford University School of Medicine, professor by courtesy of statistics at Stanford University School of Humanities and Sciences, and co-director of the Meta-Research Innovation Center at Stanford (METRICS) at Stanford University.

He wrote an article on the response to this novel coronavirus for Statnews, and is included in our list of 12 experts critiquing government responses to the pandemic.

His calm, fact-based approach is in stark contrast to the vast majority of the press coverage.. . . "
https://off-guardian.org/2020/03/29/watch-perspectives-on-the-pandemic/

This is a RUMOR and I really don't believe it myself...but I believe in being prepared for anything & I want everybody to be safe (even democrats)...so take this with a large grain of salt!

Word on the street is the warehouses are empty, stores are not being restocked...and a lockdown (quarantine) of the entire USA will begin tomorrow (sunday) night.

Take it for what it's worth.

Your friendly neighborhood Thunk.
SORRY, BROTHER, you may have forgotten what today is
It was a tasteless April fool joke

The Interviewer: John Kirby is the director of FOUR DIED TRYING, a feature documentary and series on the major assassinations of the 1960’s and their calamitous impact on the country. To join the struggle for justice for Dr. King, Malcolm X, and John and Robert Kennedy.

~S~

Still waiting for the national lockdown.

Three fourths of the nation under a shelter in place order ain't good enough for ya?

And you haven't seen any empty store shelves?

Aren't you tired of embarrassing yourself yet?

I'm embarrassing myself? Are you sure?
Yep,the entire world has seen you are embarrassing yourself,avoiding addressing facts and only throwing insults is embarrassing indeed.lol

Just because on person's area is NOT on lock down doesn't mean others aren't and it also with no doubt is not a normal traffic type of day and that is for a week so far...... You are all blind Truckers are starting not to be able to deliver but hey who gives a fk we warned we get hte last lauggh and we will might not be tonight tomorrow or next week but when it happen lmfao everyone will know it and cann't be denied.

View attachment 317998

If you think this virus is a joke you sure in the hell won't when war is in the streets because ppl can't eat etc ....and already ppl cann't eat prisons are locked down and it's being kept real quite.......

View attachment 317999

THE PRISONS are real quiet---- The MSM is NOT telling the FOOD shortages are appearing
As always,he got his ass owed by you lol

You're not much of anything, apparently.

What a small, petty man you must be.

I’m not the one spreading conspiracy theories on the Internet
Put in the word for facts instead of theories and your sentence is correct,even the msn news you worship as the truth has backed him up showing grocery stores with empty shelves which you laughed at him when he suggested a month ago that would happen,so you indeed keep embarrassing yourself to the whole world when even the msn news is backing up his facts you ignorantly refer to as theories.lol

~S~

This is why I knew someday this was coming.this virus.the government got away with killing these four men who tried to change things by stepping on some very powerful toes in Washington and thefucking idiot sheep in America never did anything about it so were paying for it now,you let them get away with crimes like that,they know they can get away with anything

They other day a doctor out of LA treating Corona patients said it was vital to include zinc with the malaria drug

This is a RUMOR and I really don't believe it myself...but I believe in being prepared for anything & I want everybody to be safe (even democrats)...so take this with a large grain of salt!

Word on the street is the warehouses are empty, stores are not being restocked...and a lockdown (quarantine) of the entire USA will begin tomorrow (sunday) night.

I guess now we know where you got your “information” from, Tard-a-roni

I guess now we know where you got your “information” from, Tard-a-roni

Our own media sowed that panic.

Forum List

Back