RUMOR: Lockdown Begins Sunday Night!

Still waiting for the national lock down, conspiratard. Where is it??
80 Million Americans under lock down right now tonight!

Got any more to say you stupid STUPID man?

Did you see this

In a sweeping power grab, the Department of Justice has asked Congress for the ability to go directly to chief judges in order to detain people indefinitely without trial during emergencies.
I bet a certain troll here does not get it that is a violation of the constitution and the rights of a us citizen.lol he seriously thinks this is a free country we live in lol

Did u hear how there are 8 strains of this C . V?

Your statement and your quoted news story are unrelated. Is your reading ability so poor as to not realize it?

Are you saying that multiple states & cities have not ordered some type of "lockdown" or restriction of movement? Have you happened to notice all football, wresteling, and even golf have been canceled?

If you read any more than that single post there admiral...I would need to question YOUR reading comprehension skills.
This troll is a paid shill ,ignore him,he desperately tries to get people to believe in the fairy tale warren d commission report that Oswald shot jfk,seriously,I am not making this up,ask him.lol he really believes in magic bullets,no surprise to you in sure right lol

Did you see this

In a sweeping power grab, the Department of Justice has asked Congress for the ability to go directly to chief judges in order to detain people indefinitely without trial during emergencies.
I bet a certain troll here does not get it that is a violation of the constitution and the rights of a us citizen.lol he seriously thinks this is a free country we live in lol

Actually no,what are the details

Did you see this

Did you see this

For a while I was down and out cause I lost my job because of the virus but I am feeling better now sine at the right time I came across a home business opportunity that I know I will make money with to replace my work income I had before,but more importantly,I am not worried about the virus as I was before because I came across a health product which that while it is not a cure for the virus,the people that have it won’t catch the virus.a friend of mine that introduced it to me recently said he has never got sick since he started taking it and never has as he used to,and he has been around many people that have been sick yet he did not get sick from them as he did in the past

This is a RUMOR and I really don't believe it myself...but I believe in being prepared for anything & I want everybody to be safe (even democrats)...so take this with a large grain of salt!

Word on the street is the warehouses are empty, stores are not being restocked...and a lockdown (quarantine) of the entire USA will begin tomorrow (sunday) night.

Take it for what it's worth.

Your friendly neighborhood Thunk.

Still waiting for the national lockdown.

Oh, yeah, and all of those empty warehouses and closed up grocery stores.

Did you see this

Yeah, I did hear that there were quite a few strains released in many locations. I did not hear how many though.

Did you see this

Yeah, I did hear that there were quite a few strains released in many locations. I did not hear how many though.

When I posted there were 8 the other day it is now up to 40 the last I heard. Just make sure you have a lot of zinc on hand.

Three fourths of the nation under a shelter in place order ain't good enough for ya?

And you haven't seen any empty store shelves?

Aren't you tired of embarrassing yourself yet?

I'm embarrassing myself? Are you sure?
manurfactured event.jpg

The Event 201 scenario | A pandemic tabletop exercise
https://patents.google.com/patent/US7220852B1/en

Did you see this

When I posted there were 8 the other day it is now up to 40 the last I heard. Just make sure you have a lot of zinc on hand.
I have a multi-vitamin for C and zinc, but in my experience, D, Pro-biotics, and elderberry is a more targeted way to combat illness once you are infected.

. . . but yeah, nothing, I mean nothing, in my experience, has done me better, for all flues and corona-viruses than elderberry. . .

Did you see this

I have a multi-vitamin for C and zinc, but in my experience, D, Pro-biotics, and elderberry is a more targeted way to combat illness once you are infected.

. . . but yeah, nothing, I mean nothing, in my experience, has done me better, for all flues and corona-viruses than elderberry. . .

Oh yes !! Elderberry is def. excellent I forgot all about those guys lol. Don't forget the Col. silver.
Oh and check out the UV light that kills the C. virus.

Three fourths of the nation under a shelter in place order ain't good enough for ya?

It's a long ways from your premonition, don't you think, Thunk?

tweet-jpg.317969
So I take it that your Walmart is closed and the shelves bare, huh? I hope you stocked up on food, dude.

Just because on person's area is NOT on lock down doesn't mean others aren't and it also with no doubt is not a normal traffic type of day and that is for a week so far...... You are all blind Truckers are starting not to be able to deliver but hey who gives a fk we warned we get hte last lauggh and we will might not be tonight tomorrow or next week but when it happen lmfao everyone will know it and cann't be denied.

1585770884974.png

If you think this virus is a joke you sure in the hell won't when war is in the streets because ppl can't eat etc ....and already ppl cann't eat prisons are locked down and it's being kept real quite.......

1585771003715.png

THE PRISONS are real quiet---- The MSM is NOT telling the FOOD shortages are appearing

Last edited:

tweet-jpg.317969
So I take it that your Walmart is closed and the shelves bare, huh? I hope you stocked up on food, dude.
What I am saying, is. . .

. . . if the paradigm the STATE were selling was in fact true, THEY WOULD close everything down, have the NATIONAL GUARD in bio-hazard suits, go around and deliver food to folks in homes.

The fact that some defend this soft police state, and then say things like, "It's a long ways from your premonition," is part of the problem. We are already here, if you refuse to see the back of the theater when it is now laid bare right in front of you? Well, that is on you.

iu

Forum List

Back