RUMOR: Lockdown Begins Sunday Night!

Trump was quite reassuring.

Fed lowered interest rates to 0 - 0.25% and other than that he said be cool with the grocery stores...you don't need 6 months worth of toilet paper :)

I do everything that Trump tells me to do. I bought stock last week before the really big crash, opened my windows, and going to work, rather than to be fooled by the virus hoax.

Hey, needle dick, where is the big national lockdown?

Very low class for a staff member.

While the entire nation hasn't gone on lockdown...individual localities are.

Here is one of them...

San Francisco Bay Area ordered to 'shelter in place' until April 7 as the city attempts to contain the coronavirus outbreak

The order will require residents to remain indoors except for essential travel, like going to get groceries.

San Francisco Bay Area ordered to 'shelter in place' until April 7 as the city attempts to contain the coronavirus outbreak

Are you prepped to stay inside for 3 weeks?

Hey, needle dick, where is the big national lockdown?

Very low class for a staff member.

While the entire nation hasn't gone on lockdown...individual localities are.

Here is one of them...

The order will require residents to remain indoors except for essential travel, like going to get groceries.

Are you prepped to stay inside for 3 weeks?

You said Trump was lying in his press conference and there was a national lock down coming. Where is it, clown boy?

You said Trump was lying in his press conference and there was a national lock down coming. Where is it, clown boy?

1. I posted this under "conspiracy theories"
2. The first word of the title is "RUMOR" all in caps.
3. The first line in the first post reads "This is a RUMOR and I really don't believe it myself.."
4. I never said "Trump lied" I challenge you to quote it!
5. What is with the name calling you twatwaffle?

1. I posted this under "conspiracy theories"
2. The first word of the title is "RUMOR" all in caps.
3. The first line in the first post reads "This is a RUMOR and I really don't believe it myself.."
4. I never said "Trump lied" I challenge you to quote it!
5. What is with the name calling you twatwaffle?

One thing that adds credence to this rumor is the way Trump was speaking in his last 2 addresses to the nation.

He was reading from a script, he looked and sounded bad, he ran out of breath at the end of a sentence 3 or 4 times.

It looked to me like he wanted to tell us something that wasn't in the script he was reading from.

That is grossly out of character for president Trump!

I feel bad about posting something like this...but I'd feel even worse if it actually happens and I didn't shoot up a flare for all to see.

I think you are doing the RIGHT thing!

Fan the flames of fear and paranoia and then
tomorrow come back and accuse DEMOCRATS of "fanning the flames of fear and paranoia!"

Trump was quite reassuring.

Fed lowered interest rates to 0 - 0.25% and other than that he said be cool with the grocery stores...you don't need 6 months worth of toilet paper :)

So where is the big lock down at assclown?

DIdn't you jack me off about empty shelves a few days ago----- ? Went out today and shelves were empty the stoerse are also running out of plastic bags. The ones they bag ur shit up with..

THat lock down it might still come smart ass. Everytime u pick on us like u r onn Thunk we end up being right . LOL
Wnat me to go get that old post where you did the same dick head thing and said bhahah store shelves aren't empty and it was like the very NEXT day like an asshole you said u went to the store meanwhile.............

There is a possibility it's still coming. THe lock down :21:

Last edited:
While it isn't nation wide (yet)...here are some topics you can google...

San Francisco goes into LOCKDOWN
Fort Lauderdale, Miami Beach to close beaches; restaurants and bars to close at 10 p.m.
EAST TEXAS: State of emergency declaration
Pennsylvania Statewide Shutdown Effective Midnite Due to Coronavirus Pandemic
LOUISIANA SHUTTING DOWN...
OHIO Suspends ELECTION TOMORROW!!!!
NJ issues STATEWIDE curfew.
Hollywood Shutting Down!!!!
Delaware Shutting Down
Pennsylvania closing all liquor stores

BF5A145B-7A84-4E6A-8D18-09419E787F51.jpeg

Yeah? So where did I say he lied?

One thing that adds credence to this rumor is the way Trump was speaking in his last 2 addresses to the nation.

He was reading from a script, he looked and sounded bad, he ran out of breath at the end of a sentence 3 or 4 times.

It looked to me like he wanted to tell us something that wasn't in the script he was reading from.

That is grossly out of character for president Trump!

JONES VS TRUMP: INFOWARS PREPARES TO FILE LAWSUIT IF TRUMP DECLARES MARTIAL LAW/INTERSTATE TRAVEL BAN

If he does declare martial law. this is what's going to happen.

Funnny how everything is closing down------ BUT WAIT THE BORDERS ARE WIDE OPEN imagine htat.

This is a RUMOR and I really don't believe it myself...but I believe in being prepared for anything & I want everybody to be safe (even democrats)...so take this with a large grain of salt!

Word on the street is the warehouses are empty, stores are not being restocked...and a lockdown (quarantine) of the entire USA will begin tomorrow (sunday) night.

Take it for what it's worth.

Your friendly neighborhood Thunk.

Still waiting for the national lock down, conspiratard. Where is it??

This is a RUMOR and I really don't believe it myself...but I believe in being prepared for anything & I want everybody to be safe (even democrats)...so take this with a large grain of salt!

Word on the street is the warehouses are empty, stores are not being restocked...and a lockdown (quarantine) of the entire USA will begin tomorrow (sunday) night.

Take it for what it's worth.

Your friendly neighborhood Thunk.

Still waiting for the national lock down, conspiratard. Where is it??

Like we continue to tell you pricks : We always get hte last lauugh as you all CONTINUE TO LOOK THE FOOL as you laugh at others and post your moronic memes as you do esp. to ME!!

Governor Cuomo Orders Lockdown, Businesses To Close, Seniors To Remain Indoors, “Will Be Enforced”

Nation wide is still a threat idiot!!!

Gov. Newsom Orders California Lockdown After 18 Coronavirus Deaths : All But Essential Workers Told to Stay Home Due to Coronavirus

OTHER STATES are one their way too NEVADA included
yeah the name calling falls right back to you

upload_2020-3-20_10-30-33.png

US slashes interest rates as states go into lockdown – as it happened

da

Forum List

Back