RUMOR: Lockdown Begins Sunday Night!

Out of curiosity, where exactly did you hear this rumor from?

Several sources...I wouldn't post something like this if I had only heard it once.

Still I tend to disbelieve it. Maybe that's my own failing...maybe not.

This is a RUMOR and I really don't believe it myself...but I believe in being prepared for anything & I want everybody to be safe (even democrats)...so take this with a large grain of salt!

Word on the street is the warehouses are empty, stores are not being restocked...and a lockdown (quarantine) of the entire USA will begin tomorrow (sunday) night.

Take it for what it's worth.

Your friendly neighborhood Thunk.

Oh they moved it to here imagine that. ur the next target ---------

This is a RUMOR and I really don't believe it myself...but I believe in being prepared for anything & I want everybody to be safe (even democrats)...so take this with a large grain of salt!

Word on the street is the warehouses are empty, stores are not being restocked...and a lockdown (quarantine) of the entire USA will begin tomorrow (sunday) night.

I heard that several times yesterday. Trump is sending the army to close all the stores.

More rumors.
Trump has quarantined all the truck drivers so there will be no deliveries.

Trump will announce that the dollar is worthless.

Iran has cut off our oil supply.

Several sources...I wouldn't post something like this if I had only heard it once.

Or stop worrying about assholes who could care less about you...and worry about infnorming those not quite so dumb.

THE SHIT IS IN PLAIIN VIEW!!! & I POSTED IT FOR YOU!

I heard all the rumors at the grocery store where it was mayhem. The checkout clerk said that these rumors will be done by next week when there is no shutdown and the stores are restocked.

One thing that adds credence to this rumor is the way Trump was speaking in his last 2 addresses to the nation.

He was reading from a script, he looked and sounded bad, he ran out of breath at the end of a sentence 3 or 4 times.

It looked to me like he wanted to tell us something that wasn't in the script he was reading from.

That is grossly out of character for president Trump!

I do not believe president trump could "hold back"

He would be tweeting like a rooster crows at sunup.

One thing that adds credence to this rumor is the way Trump was speaking in his last 2 addresses to the nation.

He was reading from a script, he looked and sounded bad, he ran out of breath at the end of a sentence 3 or 4 times.

It looked to me like he wanted to tell us something that wasn't in the script he was reading from.

That is grossly out of character for president Trump!

He was trying to seduce Biden voters.

I heard all the rumors at the grocery store where it was mayhem. The checkout clerk said that these rumors will be done by next week when there is no shutdown and the stores are restocked.

the folks at my grocery store said the same. They have lots of stock it’s just a matter of keeping the shelves stocked when people are hoarding it as fast as they put it out. Some are now limiting store hours (opening later and closing earlier.)

stores order 1-3 yrs in advance. they will run out when there is no SHIPMENTS coming from China.

We are already being told to make use of our OWN OIL.

There is no question that the hysteria created by the media has people rushing to stores to hoard supplies in the expectation of a nationwide quarantine.
Ironically idiots are crowding stores in large groups. The panic helps spread it.
At this point a quarantine will not stop it from spreading and the only thing we can do is protect those who are more susceptible to complications until a vaccine is developed. This thing is gonna run through the worlds population and no government can stop it.

Yeah this bs will be over so soon Trump has extended the tax dead line ---

I am also instructing Secretary Mnuchin to provide relief from tax deadlines to Americans who have been adversely affected by the COVID-19 emergency, as appropriate, pursuant to 26 U.S.C. 7508A(a).

Letter from President Donald J. Trump on Emergency Determination Under the Stafford Act | The White House

yeah it' sthe flu it's going to be gone in 2 weeks lmfao omfg mo fo's you are looking at this possible being months..

It depends on what card the deep state whores want to drop.

Yeah this bs will be over so soon Trump has extended the tax dead line ---

I am also instructing Secretary Mnuchin to provide relief from tax deadlines to Americans who have been adversely affected by the COVID-19 emergency, as appropriate, pursuant to 26 U.S.C. 7508A(a).

Letter from President Donald J. Trump on Emergency Determination Under the Stafford Act | The White House

yeah it' sthe flu it's going to be gone in 2 weeks lmfao omfg mo fo's you are looking at this possible being months..

It depends on what card the deep state whores want to drop.
I know it's you and your love of disaster conspiracy theories but this hysteria will die down and be dead by April. It can't be sustained without something actually happening longer than that. When there is no high death toll. When people aren't sick and the sick recover this will be over. The panic buying will be done with by Tuesday at the latest when there is no lockdown and the stores are restocked.

PFZ49600.jpg

waiting for certain trumpanzees to pick that up and run with it.
Lock it down! We righties have everything we need to survive indefinitely.
I can survive the three weeks but my fishing season starts on the 28th. I have all boats sold out for weeks. That would be a big economic hit for me not to mention I will be stuck on land with nothing to fucking do. I have waited four months of being bored. I am not sure i can take another three weeks.

Forum List

Back