RUMOR: Lockdown Begins Sunday Night!

Somebody just knocked on my door, and told me to pack a bedroll, and extra pair of underwear, toilet paper, and hand sanitizer, and be prepared to be picked up on Sunday! What is that about?

This is a RUMOR and I really don't believe it myself...but I believe in being prepared for anything & I want everybody to be safe (even democrats)...so take this with a large grain of salt!

Word on the street is the warehouses are empty, stores are not being restocked...and a lockdown (quarantine) of the entire USA will begin tomorrow (sunday) night.

Take it for what it's worth.

Your friendly neighborhood Thunk.
Thought it was a hoax. What happened ????

Yeah this bs will be over so soon Trump has extended the tax dead line ---

I am also instructing Secretary Mnuchin to provide relief from tax deadlines to Americans who have been adversely affected by the COVID-19 emergency, as appropriate, pursuant to 26 U.S.C. 7508A(a).

Letter from President Donald J. Trump on Emergency Determination Under the Stafford Act | The White House

yeah it' sthe flu it's going to be gone in 2 weeks lmfao omfg mo fo's you are looking at this possible being months..

It depends on what card the deep state whores want to drop.
I know it's you and your love of disaster conspiracy theories but this hysteria will die down and be dead by April. It can't be sustained without something actually happening longer than that. When there is no high death toll. When people aren't sick and the sick recover this will be over. The panic buying will be done with by Tuesday at the latest when there is no lockdown and the stores are restocked.

lol. keep telling yourself that.

Yeah dumb until you realize in the weeks to come there is NO GAWD DAM PRODUCT or FOOD To buy because shipment from CHINA has been stopped dumbasses.

all your MEDS COME FROM CHINA LOL

schools are LOCKING DOWN !

I guess most of you are so low on the smart chart you cant tell that lock down means just how

ALL THE SCHOOLS ARE CLOSINGS IDIOT
INSTITUTIONS ARE CLOSING IDIOT!

wtf is a lock down again omfg and u have your nerves insulting me reatrds

SOME BUSINESSES ANTION WIDE ARE CLOSING IDIOT.

YEAH THEY DO THIS FOR THE FLU EVERY GAWD DAM YEAR

let your IDIOT LIGHT SHINE!!!

LMFAO. NO SHUT DOWN..

upload_2020-3-14_10-50-0.png

The only way this doesn't happen is when it's all lifted and get our own manufacturing going

we know that's past the left comprehension level.

when ur told you got it WAIT UNTIL YOU FIND WHAT YOU WON'T GET it's worse than being told you have AIDS bahahahaha.

EVERYONE HAS THIS that' show fkd much shit u d.a.don't know.

The tax payer is what will pay for this corona bs your all gonna get a does of UNIVERSAL health care the temp. feel.

Last edited:
Yeah dumb until you realize in the weeks to come there is NO GAWD DAM PRODUCT or FOOD To buy because shipment from CHINA has been stopped dumbasses.

all your MEDS COME FROM CHINA stupid asses

schools are LOCKING DOWN !

I guess most of you are so low on the smart chart you cant tell that lock down means just how

ALL THE SCHOOLS ARE CLOSINGS IDIOT
INSTITUTIONS ARE CLOSING IDIOT!

wtf is a lock down again omfg and u have your nerves insulting me reatrds

SOME BUSINESSES ANTION WIDE ARE CLOSING IDIOT.

YEAH THEY DO THIS FOR THE FLU EVERY GAWD DAM YEAR

let your IDIOT LIGHT SHINE!!!

LMFAO. NO SHUT DOWN..

View attachment 312441

how-stop-panic-attacks-step-step.jpg

One thing that adds credence to this rumor is the way Trump was speaking in his last 2 addresses to the nation.

He was reading from a script, he looked and sounded bad, he ran out of breath at the end of a sentence 3 or 4 times.

It looked to me like he wanted to tell us something that wasn't in the script he was reading from.

That is grossly out of character for president Trump!

Yeah... sure... He was being forced to lie and he wanted to tell the truth... :lmao:

Rumour has it that Adriana Lima is coming over to my house for 48 hours of wild sex with me.

Could happen!
You need to conserve and save toilet paper in these "hard times". After the PPV/POV ye must lick your fingerz. Eat pineapple first ( according to my GF)

Your antics don't bother me at all...I'm a prepper...I've taken all the ridicule that one can take, and it doesn't phase me.

Just like in the "Empty Store Shelves" thread.

Funny how nobody is in THAT thread mocking me any more isn't it?

URGENT White House Press Conference from the Briefing Room 5:00 eastern ...4:00 central

stores order 1-3 yrs in advance.

No they don't, dipshit. I used to work in retail.

DO YOU LOCK YORU DOORS AT NIGHT DUMB FK-- GUESS YOUR PARANOID LMFAO!!!!

I would say that it makes one wonder what would possess someone to post a line of bullshit that is so easy to disprove... but I hesitate to think what goes on in the empty, paranoid recesses of MW's warped cranium...

what's funny is everything I tell you is easily found. it's in your face so as a.h. like you say what you do those of us not under leftist public school liberal university indoctrinated bs a.hles YOU HAVE NO IDEA JUST HOW UN-INFORMED AND RETARDED YOU SOUND in the bs you spew.

Trust me you are clueless to the realities the rest of us see --and hear they tell you daily sadly your low and missing common sense andn logic are gone and that's why you are refereed to as sheep you dumb mother fkrs believe everything your local msm assholes tell you . When if you all were not so gawd dam lazy as well as STUPID you could. FIND IN GOV. PAPERS--DOCUMENTS every bit of information posted etc.

The Perfect Storm For A Global Currency Reset

AND IF ANYBODY IS PARANOID A**H IT'S YOU IDIOTS WHO KEEP BEGGING FOR SAFETY ANDN FOR THE FGOV. TO RESCUE YOU.

forced everything with no choice-----------

You dear moron have no clue what you are NOT being told SHEEPLE.

COVID-19 IMPACTING US DEFENSE READINESS AS PENTAGON ANNOUNCES “MINIMAL STAFFING”

the Gov. is paranoid idiots whose the ones who have cameras on every corner of every street IDIOT who pokes their noses out for their nebby as " snitch on your neighbor program....... " neighborhood watch" you see idiots you beg to give up your own rights and haven't a clue your doing it.

THAT'S WHOSE PARANOID D.A.

URGENT White House Press Conference from the Briefing Room 5:00 eastern ...4:00 central

Did you hear it yet LOL. It is being said they are trying to STOP Trump from doinng this.. It could happenn next week. Or as soon as tonight.

TRUMP TO ANNOUNCE INTERSTATE TRAVEL BAN AS EARLY AS TONIGHT
Experts inside federal government have confirmed to Infowars exclusively that Trump has already decided to declare martial law

Attachments

• upload_2020-3-15_14-13-3.jpeg
    upload_2020-3-15_14-13-3.jpeg
    54.2 KB · Views: 28
Trump was quite reassuring.

Fed lowered interest rates to 0 - 0.25% and other than that he said be cool with the grocery stores...you don't need 6 months worth of toilet paper :)

New Topics

Forum List

Back