RULING — Cobb County refuses to remove 16,000 voters who don’t live in Georgia

Cobb Board of Elections shows what complete scumbags they are:

MARIETTA, GA — The Cobb County Board of Elections and Registration unanimously voted to deny a hearing on three separate challenges aimed at disqualifying thousands of Cobb County voters ahead of the Jan. 5 Senate runoff election.

The board called a special meeting to hear the three challenges — one from Cobb County GOP Chairman Jason Shepherd, and two from Pamela Reardon, a Cobb County real estate agent — and determine if there was probable cause for a full hearing.
Jason Shepherd told the board that he found evidence of approximately 16,024 people registered to vote in the county who reside outside of Georgia. The information was gathered by running the county’s voter registration database against the National Change of Address registry, he told the board in a letter earlier this month.
Two similar challenges were filed by Marietta attorney Pamela Reardon. One of the submissions was sent through True the Vote, a Texas-based election integrity group. True the Vote announced on Dec. 18 that it was partnering with Georgians in every county to challenge 364,541 potentially ineligible voters.
Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, a Republican, said in a statement released by True the Vote: “I’ve said since Election Day that I must follow the law in the execution of our elections, and I’ve also encouraged Georgians to report any suspected problems for my office to investigate. Though federal law restricts our ability to update our voter registration lists, the Elector Challenge is a vehicle under our law to ensure voter integrity. I support any effort that builds faith in our election system that follows the proper legal procedure.”
Both of the challenges questioned the eligibility of voters who were listed on National Change of Address records and the Cobb County voter registration database, claiming that those voters no longer live in Georgia and cannot vote in Cobb County in the runoff election. But the county’s legal counsel said the evidence provided did not indicate probable cause for a full hearing.
AND THESE IGNORANT LEFTIES CLAIM THE ELECTION WAS FAIR!

Lol

68% of ALL REGISTERED AMERICAN VOTERS AGREE THAT THE ELECTION WAS RIGGED!!!!

FACT: 13 MILLION MORE PEOPLE VOTED THAN WERE REGISTERED!!!!

Wrong. 68% don't think the election was rigged. Perhaps they will admit that there were some anomalies, just like there are in all other elections, and it might be a good idea to try to prevent them in the future, but that is not the same as saying the election was rigged.
NO! You are WRONG! CHEATING ROTTEN DEMORATS CAN NOT ACCEPT THE TRUTH!
PROVE ME WRONG
Link? :)

Why would I bother to do that? You just proved that you are a blithering idiot. That's enough.

Forum List

Back