RULING — Cobb County refuses to remove 16,000 voters who don’t live in Georgia

Cobb Board of Elections shows what complete scumbags they are:

MARIETTA, GA — The Cobb County Board of Elections and Registration unanimously voted to deny a hearing on three separate challenges aimed at disqualifying thousands of Cobb County voters ahead of the Jan. 5 Senate runoff election.

The board called a special meeting to hear the three challenges — one from Cobb County GOP Chairman Jason Shepherd, and two from Pamela Reardon, a Cobb County real estate agent — and determine if there was probable cause for a full hearing.
Jason Shepherd told the board that he found evidence of approximately 16,024 people registered to vote in the county who reside outside of Georgia. The information was gathered by running the county’s voter registration database against the National Change of Address registry, he told the board in a letter earlier this month.
Two similar challenges were filed by Marietta attorney Pamela Reardon. One of the submissions was sent through True the Vote, a Texas-based election integrity group. True the Vote announced on Dec. 18 that it was partnering with Georgians in every county to challenge 364,541 potentially ineligible voters.
Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, a Republican, said in a statement released by True the Vote: “I’ve said since Election Day that I must follow the law in the execution of our elections, and I’ve also encouraged Georgians to report any suspected problems for my office to investigate. Though federal law restricts our ability to update our voter registration lists, the Elector Challenge is a vehicle under our law to ensure voter integrity. I support any effort that builds faith in our election system that follows the proper legal procedure.”
Both of the challenges questioned the eligibility of voters who were listed on National Change of Address records and the Cobb County voter registration database, claiming that those voters no longer live in Georgia and cannot vote in Cobb County in the runoff election. But the county’s legal counsel said the evidence provided did not indicate probable cause for a full hearing.
AND THESE IGNORANT LEFTIES CLAIM THE ELECTION WAS FAIR!

Lol

68% of ALL REGISTERED AMERICAN VOTERS AGREE THAT THE ELECTION WAS RIGGED!!!!

FACT: 13 MILLION MORE PEOPLE VOTED THAN WERE REGISTERED!!!!

Wrong. 68% don't think the election was rigged. Perhaps they will admit that there were some anomalies, just like there are in all other elections, and it might be a good idea to try to prevent them in the future, but that is not the same as saying the election was rigged.
Your figure is bullshit. It's more like 50%
A new poll published Monday found that only 47% of registered voters believe Joe Biden won in a fair and secure election.

Your poll is bullshit. all but 199 of the 1200 people were contacted via email or online. Given that methodology, I can give you a poll to say anything you want.
Where does it say that?

MARIETTA, GA — The Cobb County Board of Elections and Registration unanimously voted to deny a hearing on three separate challenges aimed at disqualifying thousands of Cobb County voters ahead of the Jan. 5 Senate runoff election.

The board called a special meeting to hear the three challenges — one from Cobb County GOP Chairman Jason Shepherd, and two from Pamela Reardon, a Cobb County real estate agent — and determine if there was probable cause for a full hearing.
Jason Shepherd told the board that he found evidence of approximately 16,024 people registered to vote in the county who reside outside of Georgia. The information was gathered by running the county’s voter registration database against the National Change of Address registry, he told the board in a letter earlier this month.
Two similar challenges were filed by Marietta attorney Pamela Reardon. One of the submissions was sent through True the Vote, a Texas-based election integrity group. True the Vote announced on Dec. 18 that it was partnering with Georgians in every county to challenge 364,541 potentially ineligible voters.
Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, a Republican, said in a statement released by True the Vote: “I’ve said since Election Day that I must follow the law in the execution of our elections, and I’ve also encouraged Georgians to report any suspected problems for my office to investigate. Though federal law restricts our ability to update our voter registration lists, the Elector Challenge is a vehicle under our law to ensure voter integrity. I support any effort that builds faith in our election system that follows the proper legal procedure.”
Both of the challenges questioned the eligibility of voters who were listed on National Change of Address records and the Cobb County voter registration database, claiming that those voters no longer live in Georgia and cannot vote in Cobb County in the runoff election. But the county’s legal counsel said the evidence provided did not indicate probable cause for a full hearing.

Lol

Wrong. 68% don't think the election was rigged. Perhaps they will admit that there were some anomalies, just like there are in all other elections, and it might be a good idea to try to prevent them in the future, but that is not the same as saying the election was rigged.
A new poll published Monday found that only 47% of registered voters believe Joe Biden won in a fair and secure election.

Your poll is bullshit. all but 199 of the 1200 people were contacted via email or online. Given that methodology, I can give you a poll to say anything you want.
Where does it say that?

You didn't even research your own link, did you?

Lol

Where does it say that?

So?

Lol

Where does it say that?

So?

So? So self chosen participants in a poll have never given an accurate depiction of widespread response to a question.

The left is preparing to steal the special election in Georgia just the way they stole the presidential election.
The political leadership of Cobb County should be hit with crippling sanctions, for starters.

The left is preparing to steal the special election in Georgia just the way they stole the presidential election.
The political leadership of Cobb County should be hit with crippling sanctions, for starters.

Trump's lawyer is advising republicans to not vote. Who are you gonna blame for that?

Lol

Where does it say that?

So?

So? So self chosen participants in a poll have never given an accurate depiction of widespread response to a question.
They aren't self chosen, douchebag.

Lol

Where does it say that?

So?

Of course they are. We all get emails wanting us to answer questions. It's up to us whether we participate. Open questions on the internet are the same way. That is a self chosen participant.

Lol

Where does it say that?

So?

Of course they are. We all get emails wanting us to answer questions. It's up to us whether we participate. Open questions on the internet are the same way. That is a self chosen participant.
How is that any different than pollsters calling people up? Only those who want to participate answer the questions.

I know several people who do the following and only visit a couple times of year for a week or two at a time but vote in Florida. It's about domicile.

Many people confuse the terms “residence” and “domicile” so let’s begin by clarifying those terms. A residence is simply where you live for the time being. Some people have many residences, such as people who spend time on property they own in multiple states. The California RV park where I spend winter is one of my many residences as I travel around, but it’s definitely not my domicile.

A domicile is not just a temporary home base for full-time RVers. A domicile involves legal paperwork. This is why it’s a more complicated choice than where to park your home. The bureaucrats of this world force all of us to have an official domicile. Our domicile is the state in which we choose to file paperwork concerning our important legal affairs, like vehicle registration and tax filings.

What determines your state of residence?
Typical factors states use to determine residency. Often, a major determinant of an individual's status as a resident for income tax purposes is whether he or she is domiciled or maintains an abode in the state and are “present" in the state for 183 days or more (one-half of the tax year).

Before you get too excited about the 183 days I don't know a one of the Rver's who reside in this state more than a week or two each year.
So in otherwords, the snowbirds don't live in florida and should not be voting in Florida----they live where they spend most of their time living----over 1/2 the year up north.

I know several people who do the following and only visit a couple times of year for a week or two at a time but vote in Florida. It's about domicile.

Many people confuse the terms “residence” and “domicile” so let’s begin by clarifying those terms. A residence is simply where you live for the time being. Some people have many residences, such as people who spend time on property they own in multiple states. The California RV park where I spend winter is one of my many residences as I travel around, but it’s definitely not my domicile.

A domicile is not just a temporary home base for full-time RVers. A domicile involves legal paperwork. This is why it’s a more complicated choice than where to park your home. The bureaucrats of this world force all of us to have an official domicile. Our domicile is the state in which we choose to file paperwork concerning our important legal affairs, like vehicle registration and tax filings.

What determines your state of residence?
Typical factors states use to determine residency. Often, a major determinant of an individual's status as a resident for income tax purposes is whether he or she is domiciled or maintains an abode in the state and are “present" in the state for 183 days or more (one-half of the tax year).

Before you get too excited about the 183 days I don't know a one of the Rver's who reside in this state more than a week or two each year.
So in otherwords, the snowbirds don't live in florida and should not be voting in Florida----they live where they spend most of their time living----over 1/2 the year up north.
DIRTY DEMOCRATIC SNOWBIRDS HAVE BEEN CAUGHT VOTING IN BOTH FLORIDA AND THEIR HOME STATE!
One DIRTY DEMOCRAT SNOW BIRDS DOGS VOTED AS WELL!

Lol

NO! You are WRONG! CHEATING ROTTEN DEMORATS CAN NOT ACCEPT THE TRUTH!
PROVE ME WRONG
Link? :)

the problem they had last time using the national list, of which were brought to court, was most absentee ballots sent out of state on that list were MILITARY serving and their families, who were transferred from their home state.... you cant deny them of their legal vote....

What you are doing is trying to suppress turnout, because it favors Republicans to do so. You arent fooling anyone. Spare us your stupid lies to the contrary.
Actually he makes a point. To cut down on driver fraud, they should make everybody go to the DMV in person, even for registration or license renewal.
That doesn't make any sense...what is someone else going to do with a driver's license with my name and picture on it? With a registration with my name and car on it? Do they plan to steal them from my mailbox? What in the world?

the problem they had last time using the national list, of which were brought to court, was most absentee ballots sent out of state on that list were MILITARY serving and their families, who were transferred from their home state.... you cant deny them of their legal vote....
Prove it.

Snowbirds come here---October to January--------they vote up north before they leave and vote in Florida while here.

Forum List

Back