Rules For Traditionals: How People In Wedding Trades Can Defend Themselves

OK, lets step back here. If you own a business, any business, say, regrinding brakes or making cell phones, theoretically: can you afford to exclude some class of people you don't agree with? Is that even an option?

so Homosexuals are a class of people? in other words they are considered more special than the rest of us? a business owner can refuse service to someone that looks like a bum, is drunk, obnoxious, or maybe they just don't like the way they look.... etc
this whole thing is out of control

Last edited:
Hey Melissa, as of yesterday, you'll be cutting two checks, one for 75K and another for 60K. Hope it was worth it to you.

As for "defending" yourself, just bake the stupid cake. Doing what you already do for a living is hardly too much to ask.
You can't violate the 1st amendment with a fucking Law invented for sham marriages.

What or whom defines a "class" of people" is? They are a consumer group, they got capital, we are a capitalist culture. $ all about $. China sold out their communism, Russia fell apart for $.

BRIPAT9643 SAID:

“In other words, bend over and take it up the ass. That's the kind of freedom loving attitude we've come to expect from the likes of you.”

No.

Conduct yourself like a professional business owner and serve your patrons accordingly, by following necessary and proper regulatory measures as authorized by the Commerce Clause.

This is a non-issue, a ridiculous 'controversy' the consequence of the social right and their ignorance of, or contempt for, the Constitution and its case law.

Here's another asshole who believes he's entitled to tell business owners how to run their businesses. That's the lib/fascist mentality in a nutshell: telling other people how to run their lives/businesses.
Isn't that what the communist right is doing?

The "communist right?" Did you intend to post this oxymoron?
no; i meant the communist Right who prefer to be infidel, protestant, and renegade to the concept of natural rights and Individual Liberty.

Our whole economy depends on peddling gluteus sugary confections to straight people. I don't care anymore, cakes for weasel groomers. Cakes for left handed albino card counters. they make money making cakes, what is the problem?

I think we should all have a right on what we (as bakers) want to write on one

How about someone request: Obama is a Muslim and a faggot loser. would you put that for someone?

It's OUR BUSINESS paid with our blood, sweat and tears. I'm not REQUIRED to serve anyone if I didn't want to
I have every respect for your craft , that post was tongue in cheek. But really, playing the devil's advocate here, what's wrong with selling a really expensive cake to a gay couple? You are going to profit, and that is the bottom line, isn't it?

It wasn't the selling to homosexuals. I believe it had more to do with what they wanted written on it and another one was to Cater a wedding. Like they did to the poor pizza joint. they told them they didn't Cater to anything, but they went and filed a complaint against them...this is getting out of hand and they are trying to FORCE a business to do something they find distasteful. They have A RIGHT to refuse and homosexual or not. People can find another business. We do it every single day if one store is out of the product you want, you go to another one. or wait until for gawd knows how long for them to get it in stock.
Small business people better start standing up to this.
Why not go not-for-profit if merchants in Commerce prefer ideology over capitalism.

OK, lets step back here. If you own a business, any business, say, regrinding brakes or making cell phones, theoretically: can you afford to exclude some class of people you don't agree with? Is that even an option?
Replacing brake pads isn't a religious experience fool.

I posted this thread so that Business owners needs to get a plan on how to refuse service to ANYONE. but it seems they need a plan for Homosexuals manly.

they are seeking out business that are religious (seems only Christians) as we've seen video proof of Muslim Bakers refusing service to them. and filing Frivolous complaints and as we saw in Oregon. even frivolous LAWSUITS against them for pain and suffering. I MEAN seriously

SO take steps to prepare for this assault on your freedoms to do BUSINESS with who ever you want.

BRIPAT9643 SAID:

“In other words, bend over and take it up the ass. That's the kind of freedom loving attitude we've come to expect from the likes of you.”

No.

Conduct yourself like a professional business owner and serve your patrons accordingly, by following necessary and proper regulatory measures as authorized by the Commerce Clause.

This is a non-issue, a ridiculous 'controversy' the consequence of the social right and their ignorance of, or contempt for, the Constitution and its case law.

Here's another asshole who believes he's entitled to tell business owners how to run their businesses. That's the lib/fascist mentality in a nutshell: telling other people how to run their lives/businesses.

no; i meant the communist Right who prefer to be infidel, protestant, and renegade to the concept of natural rights and Individual Liberty.

There's no such thing as the "communist right," numskull.

BRIPAT9643 SAID:

No.

There's no such thing as the "communist right," numskull.
sure there is; skullnum.

Hey Melissa, as of yesterday, you'll be cutting two checks, one for 75K and another for 60K. Hope it was worth it to you.

As for "defending" yourself, just bake the stupid cake. Doing what you already do for a living is hardly too much to ask.

In other words, bend over and take it up the ass. That's the kind of freedom loving attitude we've come to expect from the likes of you.
They had the freedom to pick their damn job, so, do it.

Who put you or the queers in charge of deciding what their job is?

deep down they are red boned fascist. and we are seeing right in front of our eyes.

Example 1001
snip;
Gay Hoteliers Face Boycott for Holding Unapproved Opinion of Ted Cruz

24CRUZ-web-master675-640x429.jpg

by John Nolte24 Apr 2015880

The Left’s fascist rampage against anyone who holds the same opinion on same sex marriage Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama did less than two years ago, marches on. Not content to steal a man’s livelihood or a near-successful attempt to destroy a small business owner, the venomous Gaystapo is now sending a chilling warning to apostates by calling for the boycott of two gay hoteliers who hold the unapproved opinion of not-hating Republican Senator Ted Cruz.

ALL of it here:
Gay Hoteliers Face Boycott for Holding Unapproved Opinion of Ted Cruz - Breitbart
Justified.

You might think it makes him an asshole, but the law, courts, and constitution are on his side, not yours.

The courts are on his side. That's all. They're a gang of hand picked political stooges. The courts are just the way libturds get around the Constitution, the law, and the popular will.

Those damn liberals stacked the Roberts Court

:eek:

:cuckoo:

Yes, including George Bush. Roberts is the guy who said Obamacare is a tax, if you don't recall.
Chief Justice Roberts said in the Court's decision that the shared responsibility payment within the mandate in the PPACA was a penalty that for constitutional purposes functions as a tax. The law was NOT reworded to say the payment is a tax.

Yes, we know what he said. He changed the meaning of the word "tax" to mean "penalty."

actually, he used and quoted case law to show what he was doing. you're just too dumb to read and comprehend -- you have the wingnut media force feed you talking points

"Rules For Traditionals: How People In Wedding Trades Can Defend Themselves"
Nonsense.

No one in the 'wedding trades' has any reason to 'defend himself,' each business owner need only follow the laws of his state or local jurisdiction, including just, proper, and Constitutional public accommodations laws.
Reasonable people would simply find a gay friendly business to service them. This is out and out persecution by the anti Christian leftists. And it is unconstitutional.

so Homosexuals are a class of people? in other words they are considered more special than the rest of us? a business owner can refuse service to someone that looks like a bum, is drunk, obnoxious, or maybe they just don't like the way they look.... etc
this whole thing is out of control

any business owner can refuse service to a gay bum, who is an obnoxious drunk. rumor is a few here that fit that description have brought a class action lawsuit against usmb

Replacing brake pads isn't a religious experience fool.

neither is selling a cake, is it? whoknows

The article in the link in the OP was written by gays. No Christian must ever participate in a gay wedding. It isn't enough to advertise that you specialize in normal weddings but then serve gays when they demand it "to protect yourself legally" (read the whole article). The punishment from Jude 1 doesn't have gray areas. You either refuse to enable a cultural homosexual takeover (using the core of all culture-marriage) or you spend eternity in the Pit of Fire.
I disagree. True Christians adhere to the teachings of Christ. Wedding vendors do not participate in wedding ceremonies. Baking, photographing, catering are not sacramental rites or rituals. They are the services such vendors are in business for.

Perhaps, if a vendor fears for the status of their immortal soul by baking wedding cakes, they should morally vet each and every customer to assure no sinners ask for their services. Should 'Christian' vendors provide a wedding cake for a adulterer? What if a customer failed to remember the sabbath and keep it holy? Maybe there is a customer who regularly takes the Lord's name in vain. These are sins enumerated in the Ten Commandments, unlike homosexuality.

Face it. Wedding vendors who refuse to provide the exact same service to homosexual couples as they provide for heterosexual couples are afraid of marriage equality. Why? Ignorance, suspicion, reliance on wicked stereotypes, open bigotry. Is that the way Christ commanded us to treat one another?
Why force someone to bake a cake when some other bakery will do it? It's not like barring blacks from your hotel.

The article in the link in the OP was written by gays. No Christian must ever participate in a gay wedding. It isn't enough to advertise that you specialize in normal weddings but then serve gays when they demand it "to protect yourself legally" (read the whole article). The punishment from Jude 1 doesn't have gray areas. You either refuse to enable a cultural homosexual takeover (using the core of all culture-marriage) or you spend eternity in the Pit of Fire.
I disagree. True Christians adhere to the teachings of Christ. Wedding vendors do not participate in wedding ceremonies. Baking, photographing, catering are not sacramental rites or rituals. They are the services such vendors are in business for.

Perhaps, if a vendor fears for the status of their immortal soul by baking wedding cakes, they should morally vet each and every customer to assure no sinners ask for their services. Should 'Christian' vendors provide a wedding cake for a adulterer? What if a customer failed to remember the sabbath and keep it holy? Maybe there is a customer who regularly takes the Lord's name in vain. These are sins enumerated in the Ten Commandments, unlike homosexuality.

Face it. Wedding vendors who refuse to provide the exact same service to homosexual couples as they provide for heterosexual couples are afraid of marriage equality. Why? Ignorance, suspicion, reliance on wicked stereotypes, open bigotry. Is that the way Christ commanded us to treat one another?
Why force someone to bake a cake when some other bakery will do it? It's not like barring blacks from your hotel.

Force? Why refuse to sell a cake?

I am playing the devils advocate here. And, I WAS just playing a game. But it made me think. Does it matter if you cater to x,y or z group? Capitalism, baby. That IS the name of the game here. I don't know how profitable the wedding cake industry is, but if you feel free to exclude a new market, I got no problem with that.

I am playing the devils advocate here. And, I WAS just playing a game. But it made me think. Does it matter if you cater to x,y or z group? Capitalism, baby. That IS the name of the game here. I don't know how profitable the wedding cake industry is, but if you feel free to exclude a new market, I got no problem with that.

but this isn't about a market, it is about a public business and we regulate ALL businesses

Forum List

Back