Ruh Roooooh!

View attachment 170464
When more indictments come down on Trump’s inner circle and fat boi himself, AND the justice dept concludes no laws were broken nor any wrong doing whatsoever on Comey, Hillary etc. the republicans should just quietly walk out of the capital the day before the midterms and hand the keys to the democrats.

Keep telling yourself that sunshine, if they had anything at all there would already be indictments. So far not one person who has either plead, or been indicted has done so for actions for the trump team. You're just another desperate butthurt clown who can't imagine how your hero lost to a neophyte.
Moron thinks there has been no indictments. Ha ha ha

Wrong dumb ass, I said there were none for actions on trumps behalf. Stop lying.
Not yet. Obviously you don’t know how federal investigations work. They start with underlings putting pressure on them to give up people above them working towards the top dog.
Flynn is already singing his heart out trying to keep himself and son out of jail.
Mueller has Trump’s financial records from the Deutsch bank and probably his tax returns.
Anyone who knows anything about the fat Cheeto knows he cheated, lied and skirted the law his whole life in business. That’s not even debatable.
While trump was telling you idiots “ I have no business with Russia” he was involved with Russians trying to get a Trump Tower in Moscow. He lied thru his teeth. I’m sure mueller knows this.
From the legal experts, former Watergate prosecutors and ex CIA people I listen to they expect charges of money laundering, conspiracy and obstruction of justice charges AT LEAST to slapped down on T
Meanwhile trump whores like you say it’s all a hoax. Lmao
The moment Mueller brings any charge against President Trump by all means please post it here.
Do you mind if no one holds their breath?
You WANT something to be true pal. Hasn't your mommy told you there isn't a real tooth fairy?

It seems that there's going to be a new Special Counsel to investigate lynch, comey, obama, the shrilary, rice and isn't that GRAND!

how is that effort going today LOL
Good time to bump this thread....still waiting for the name of that Special Counsel from July.......
Trey Gowdy quit politics because he saw what Mueller has LOL on Trump

Congressman says Comey colluded with Hillary because he wrote a letter that hurt her campaign

Good time to bump this thread....still waiting for the name of that Special Counsel from July.......
They are making a new push LOL ...this thread started in July 2017 ...Goofy stuff from Wing nut retards
13 House Republicans call on Sessions to appoint second special ...
thehill.com/.../376159-13-house-republicans-call-on-sessions-to-appoint-second-speci...
2 days ago - Thirteen House Republicans are calling on Attorney General Jeff Sessions to appoint a second special counsel to investigate Hillary Clinton.

Still wonder why it's taking so long to name the Special Counsel. Anyone know why?
IMHO, it is because Jeff Sessions is timid.
He was a Trump man.....But when you talk shit about people they tend not to do what you want....
AGs who are pussies deserve being admonished.
Or maybe you and Trump are just holding an empty bag.
Trump thought he had a lap dog yes man, but.....

DXTwhN3X0AEbpjg.jpg

Still wonder why it's taking so long to name the Special Counsel. Anyone know why?
He was a Trump man.....But when you talk shit about people they tend not to do what you want....
Nah. He thought he had a bulldog that would go after criminals from the Obama regime...the same criminals that Rahm and Loretta ignored.

Nah. He thought he had a bulldog that would go after criminals from the Obama regime...the same criminals that Rahm and Loretta ignored.
...or maybe you are a victim of wishful thinking, and the crimes just are not there to prosecute. Honest question: has this ever once crossed your mind?

...or maybe you are a victim of wishful thinking, and the crimes just are not there to prosecute. Honest question: has this ever once crossed your mind?
Honest answer: The fact that it has crossed my mind (many times) and is evidenced by the known behavior of Gun-Runner Emanuel and Tarmac Lynch should be obvious. The crimes of Hillary Clinton are plentiful.

The crimes of the Obama administration and its targeting of conservative organizations are admitted.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...6a0ada-b987-11e2-92f3-f291801936b8_story.html

Hillary deliberately destroyed evidence that had already been subpoenaed. That is a crime.

Hillary lied to Congress. That is a crime.

Don't try to blow smoke up my dress claiming there has been no crime. If Jeff Sessions ever grows a pair of balls and appoints an honest, non-partisan special counsel (not from the existing DOJ ranks) to look into the crimes of the past administration, your bitch, Hillary will be in deep shit.

GOP Rep. Gaetz: 'If Jeff Sessions Does Not Appoint a Second Special Counsel, Then We Need a New Attorney General'

Honest answer: The fact that it has crossed my mind (many times) and is evidenced by the known behavior of Gun-Runner Emanuel and Tarmac Lynch should be obvious. The crimes of Hillary Clinton are plentiful.

The crimes of the Obama administration and its targeting of conservative organizations are admitted.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...6a0ada-b987-11e2-92f3-f291801936b8_story.html

Hillary deliberately destroyed evidence that had already been subpoenaed. That is a crime.

Don't try to blow smoke up my dress claiming there has been no crime. If Jeff Sessions ever grows a pair of balls and appoints an honest, non-partisan special counsel (not from the existing DOJ ranks) to look into the crimes of the past administration, your bitch, Hillary will be in deep shit.
So you give the most dishonest answer possible by not even giving an answer to my question. Typical.

So you give the most dishonest answer possible by not even giving an answer to my question. Typical.
You are evidently in over your head. I answered your asinine question. Go ask mommy to fix you a bottle.

Forum List

Back