Ruh Roooooh!

Good imagine how amazingly shocking it would be if they actually prosecuted at least one of the traitorous pos losers. I don't think society would even know how to act if it was actually done.

Makes one wonder, why is it these scum can create crimes on every level there is and never get prosecuted, but let Joe Blow down the street get caught stealing a candy bar , or selling some pot and they get sent up the river for years.

Last edited:
It seems that there's going to be a new Special Counsel to investigate lynch, comey, obama, the shrilary, rice and isn't that GRAND!

/----/ Libs are getting nervous.
Trembling-in-Fear001-GiveMeSomeEnglish.gif

It seems that there's going to be a new Special Counsel to investigate lynch, comey, obama, the shrilary, rice
No, there isn't.

You've been hoaxed again.
What you afraid of what a little prison time will do to your party?
My party is the Republican Party. Which Republicans do you think should be in prison?
Your not a republican's! Lying to the readers eh? G500 is a well known site communist.

It seems that there's going to be a new Special Counsel to investigate lynch, comey, obama, the shrilary, rice
No, there isn't.

Actually, Jeff Sessions is in receipt of the letter from 12 congress persons who have requested a special counsel and as of today, on FOX, in an interview he stated that he is considering seating one early next week.

The left leaning host was stunned at this admission... Its is most certifiably coming..

No, there isn't.

What you afraid of what a little prison time will do to your party?
My party is the Republican Party. Which Republicans do you think should be in prison?
Your not a republican's! Lying to the readers eh? G500 is a well known site communist.
You are suffering from so many delusions it isn't even funny any more.

Real conservatives cannot stand the New York liberal huckster posing as a pseudocon. It can't be helped you tards have been taken in by him, and by all these hoaxes.

Forum List

Back