Rudy Tweets the Truth After He Completes His Investigation

For Democrats like Hillary and Obama, these are very inconvenient tweets. It will be very interesting to see what Barr does with these tweets. Indictments?

No. Prominent leftists and officials that do leftist bidding don't get indicted. I will be shocked if Barr ever indicts anyone for anything.

One thing is certain, there is no amount of lying, crime or corruption that prominent Democrats could be caught engaged in that would compel any of the leftists in this community to criticize them. On the contrary, they would defend them into infinity.

One thing is certain, there is no amount of lying, crime or corruption that prominent Democrats could be caught engaged in that would compel any of the leftists in this community to criticize them. On the contrary, they would defend them into infinity.
It's amazing to watch as Americans tolerate corruption on a grand scale from politicians in DC.

It's amazing to watch as Americans tolerate corruption on a grand scale from politicians in DC.

Leftists, such as the ones that infect this nation and this forum, are loyal to the Democratic Party over average Americans.
upload_2019-12-16_16-53-51.jpeg

No. Prominent leftists and officials that do leftist bidding don't get indicted. I will be shocked if Barr ever indicts anyone for anything.
It's crucial that Barr does his job now.

I agree. Unfortunately, the DOJ, FBI and every other government agency is filled with leftists that will sabotage any attempt to investigate Democratic corruption.

I agree. Unfortunately, the DOJ, FBI and every other government agency is filled with leftists that will sabotage any attempt to investigate Democratic corruption.
The Deep State is the worst part of the swamp.

A small fish.

The ones I listed are the ones the pseudocon propagandists have been promising will go to jail, and the retards have been spunking on each others' faces in anticipation for a very long time.

They've also been promising Obama and Clinton's arrests.

Let's see what Durham has. The IG already has Comey flip flopping
Maybe the next democrat president will pardon them
I have predicted Trump will pardon the criminal Flynn after the impeachment but before the election, and the money laundering criminal Manafort after the election.

Why shouldn't he? There wasn't one single American indicted for "Russian collusion" in the Mueller investigation.

Wasn't that the intent and purpose of the Mueller investigation? Russian collusion?

On May 29, 2019, In a press conference, Mueller stated that "If we had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that. We did not, however, make a determination as to whether the president did commit a crime... A president cannot be charged with a federal crime while he is in office. That is unconstitutional. Even if the charge is kept under seal and hidden from public view – that too is prohibited.

there ya go dip.
Mueller could not say trump committed a crime because there was no evidence to support it

Mueller REFUSED to say trump didnt commit a crime because that would be an admission of failure to the Deep State that picked him for that assignment

Forum List

Back