Rudy Tweets the Truth After He Completes His Investigation

How many Dems will Rudy's investigation send to prison?

<< RUDY GIULIANI SHARES HIS UKRAINE FINDINGS IN SERIES OF TWEETS >>

Rudy Giuliani shares his Ukraine findings in series of tweets
Its not just Rudy's investigation as he has given his information to Barr and Durham. This should be enough to jail a bunch of left wing cowards and traitors..
I suggest you hold your breath until that happens.
NO need to hold my breath.. Durham is going to send up indictments very soon..
So go ahead and hold your breath.

Be sure to let us know the moment Peter Strzok, Andrew Weissmann, James Comey, Sally Yates, Rod Rosenstein, John Brennan, James Clapper, and Susan Rice are in cuffs.
From the rumor mill on the hill that list is just a start of potential people with sever problems...

Rudee travels half way around the world to conduct an investigation then TWEETS his "findings"

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
Obama worshiping hacks in the lib media can ignore rudi’s finding if presented in a press conference

But he can go to the pubic directly through Twitter

Pop quiz:

Who will go to jail first?

A. Peter Strzok

B. Andrew Weissmann

C. James Comey

D. Sally Yates

E. Rod Rosenstein

F. John Brennan

G. James Clapper

H. Susan Rice

I. Rudy Giuliani

Rudy Giuliani Is Now the Subject of Three Different Investigations: Report

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Rudy Giuliani, Under Investigation for Ties to Ukraine, Takes a Trip to Ukraine

Giuliani under investigation for alleged campaign finance, lobbying breaches: report
You left out the FBI lawyer who falsified information on the carter pade FISA warrant request

Pop quiz:

A. Peter Strzok

B. Andrew Weissmann

C. James Comey

D. Sally Yates

E. Rod Rosenstein

F. John Brennan

G. James Clapper

H. Susan Rice

I. Rudy Giuliani

Giuliani under investigation for alleged campaign finance, lobbying breaches: report
You left out the FBI lawyer who falsified information on the carter pade FISA warrant request
A small fish.

The ones I listed are the ones the pseudocon propagandists have been promising will go to jail, and the retards have been spunking on each others' faces in anticipation for a very long time.

They've also been promising Obama and Clinton's arrests.

Pop quiz:

A. Peter Strzok

B. Andrew Weissmann

C. James Comey

D. Sally Yates

E. Rod Rosenstein

F. John Brennan

G. James Clapper

H. Susan Rice

I. Rudy Giuliani

A small fish.

The ones I listed are the ones the pseudocon propagandists have been promising will go to jail, and the retards have been spunking on each others' faces in anticipation for a very long time.

the FBI lawyer may avoid jail by squealing on higher-ups

Because he didnt do that on his own

How many Dems will Rudy's investigation send to prison?
zero.jpg
Stalinist democrats believe that conspiring with foreign governments against a US Presidential candidate is just not a big deal

Pop quiz:

A. Peter Strzok

B. Andrew Weissmann

C. James Comey

D. Sally Yates

E. Rod Rosenstein

F. John Brennan

G. James Clapper

H. Susan Rice

I. Rudy Giuliani

A small fish.

Clapper starts every response with the phrase, "Obama told me to..."

Pop quiz:

A. Peter Strzok

B. Andrew Weissmann

C. James Comey

D. Sally Yates

E. Rod Rosenstein

F. John Brennan

G. James Clapper

H. Susan Rice

I. Rudy Giuliani

A small fish.

Actually, Clinesmith did do that on his own. It says so right in the Horowitz report which you did not read.

Pop quiz:

A. Peter Strzok

B. Andrew Weissmann

C. James Comey

D. Sally Yates

E. Rod Rosenstein

F. John Brennan

G. James Clapper

H. Susan Rice

I. Rudy Giuliani

A small fish.

Let's see what Durham has. The IG already has Comey flip flopping

Pop quiz:

A. Peter Strzok

B. Andrew Weissmann

C. James Comey

D. Sally Yates

E. Rod Rosenstein

F. John Brennan

G. James Clapper

H. Susan Rice

I. Rudy Giuliani

A small fish.

It was nice seeing him stutter last weekend... He's in deep shit and he knows it.

However, when the OGC Attorney subsequently sent the liaison's email to SSA 2 the OGC Attorney altered the liaison's email by inserting the words "not a source" into it, thus making it appear that the liaison had said that Page was "not a source" for the other agency. Relying upon this altered email, SSA 2 signed the third renewal application that again failed to disclose Page's past relationship with the other agency. Consistent with the Inspector General Act of 1978, following the OIG's discovery that the OGC Attorney had altered and sent the email to SSA 2, who therealter relied on it to swear out the third FISA application, the OIG promptly informed the Attorney General and the FBI Director and provided them with the relevant information about the OGC Attorney's actions.

None of the inaccuracies and omissions that we identified in the renewal applications were brought to the attention of OI before the applications were filed. As a result, similar to the first application, the Department officials who reviewed one or more of the renewal applications, including Yates, Boente, and Rosenstein, did not have accurate and complete information at the time they approved them.

https://www.justice.gov/storage/120919-examination.pdf

A small fish.

Actually, Clinesmith did do that on his own. It says so right in the Horowitz report which you did not read.
If Clinesmith does not mind going to jail by himself I wont mind either

But his troubles are just beginning

However, when the OGC Attorney subsequently sent the liaison's email to SSA 2 the OGC Attorney altered the liaison's email by inserting the words "not a source" into it, thus making it appear that the liaison had said that Page was "not a source" for the other agency. Relying upon this altered email, SSA 2 signed the third renewal application that again failed to disclose Page's past relationship with the other agency. Consistent with the Inspector General Act of 1978, following the OIG's discovery that the OGC Attorney had altered and sent the email to SSA 2, who therealter relied on it to swear out the third FISA application, the OIG promptly informed the Attorney General and the FBI Director and provided them with the relevant information about the OGC Attorney's actions.

None of the inaccuracies and omissions that we identified in the renewal applications were brought to the attention of OI before the applications were filed. As a result, similar to the first application, the Department officials who reviewed one or more of the renewal applications, including Yates, Boente, and Rosenstein, did not have accurate and complete information at the time they approved them.

https://www.justice.gov/storage/120919-examination.pdf
This was planned as a judge was asking questions... someone above him gave the order to change it. :popcorn:

Pop quiz:

A. Peter Strzok

B. Andrew Weissmann

C. James Comey

D. Sally Yates

E. Rod Rosenstein

F. John Brennan

G. James Clapper

H. Susan Rice

I. Rudy Giuliani

A small fish.

Maybe the next democrat president will pardon them

Forum List

Back