E. Rod Rosenstein

F. John Brennan

G. James Clapper

H. Susan Rice

I. Rudy Giuliani

Rudy Giuliani Is Now the Subject of Three Different Investigations: Report

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Rudy Giuliani, Under Investigation for Ties to Ukraine, Takes a Trip to Ukraine

Giuliani under investigation for alleged campaign finance, lobbying breaches: report
You left out the FBI lawyer who falsified information on the carter pade FISA warrant request
A small fish.

The ones I listed are the ones the pseudocon propagandists have been promising will go to jail, and the retards have been spunking on each others' faces in anticipation for a very long time.

They've also been promising Obama and Clinton's arrests.

Let's see what Durham has. The IG already has Comey flip flopping
Maybe the next democrat president will pardon them
I have predicted Trump will pardon the criminal Flynn after the impeachment but before the election, and the money laundering criminal Manafort after the election.

Pop quiz:

Who will go to jail first?

A. Peter Strzok

B. Andrew Weissmann

C. James Comey

D. Sally Yates

E. Rod Rosenstein

F. John Brennan

G. James Clapper

H. Susan Rice

I. Rudy Giuliani

Giuliani under investigation for alleged campaign finance, lobbying breaches: report
You left out the FBI lawyer who falsified information on the carter pade FISA warrant request
A small fish.

The ones I listed are the ones the pseudocon propagandists have been promising will go to jail, and the retards have been spunking on each others' faces in anticipation for a very long time.

It was nice seeing him stutter last weekend... He's in deep shit and he knows it.
He's in deep shit and he knows it.

I wonder if the gravity of his situation has really sunk into that arrogant bastard yet

Horowitz found the FBI investigation was legitimate and necessary.

Several crooks were caught in the FBI's net.

Pop quiz:

A. Peter Strzok

B. Andrew Weissmann

C. James Comey

D. Sally Yates

E. Rod Rosenstein

F. John Brennan

G. James Clapper

H. Susan Rice

I. Rudy Giuliani

A small fish.

It was nice seeing him stutter last weekend... He's in deep shit and he knows it.
He's in deep shit and he knows it.

I wonder if the gravity of his situation has really sunk into that arrogant bastard yet
Yeah, good luck with that.

How many Dems will Rudy's investigation send to prison?

<< RUDY GIULIANI SHARES HIS UKRAINE FINDINGS IN SERIES OF TWEETS >>

Rudy Giuliani shares his Ukraine findings in series of tweets
Its not just Rudy's investigation as he has given his information to Barr and Durham. This should be enough to jail a bunch of left wing cowards and traitors..
I suggest you hold your breath until that happens.
NO need to hold my breath.. Durham is going to send up indictments very soon..
So go ahead and hold your breath.

Be sure to let us know the moment Peter Strzok, Andrew Weissmann, James Comey, Sally Yates, Rod Rosenstein, John Brennan, James Clapper, and Susan Rice are in cuffs.

We'll probably have to let you know, seeing as how you'll never hear about it on your sock-puppet deep-state news media.

<< RUDY GIULIANI SHARES HIS UKRAINE FINDINGS IN SERIES OF TWEETS >>

Rudy Giuliani shares his Ukraine findings in series of tweets
Its not just Rudy's investigation as he has given his information to Barr and Durham. This should be enough to jail a bunch of left wing cowards and traitors..

Be sure to let us know the moment Peter Strzok, Andrew Weissmann, James Comey, Sally Yates, Rod Rosenstein, John Brennan, James Clapper, and Susan Rice are in cuffs.

We'll probably have to let you know, seeing as how you'll never hear about it on your sock-puppet deep-state news media.
How...ironic.

But yeah, you be sure to let me know. :lol:

Pop quiz:

A. Peter Strzok

B. Andrew Weissmann

C. James Comey

D. Sally Yates

E. Rod Rosenstein

F. John Brennan

G. James Clapper

H. Susan Rice

I. Rudy Giuliani

A small fish.

I have predicted Trump will pardon the criminal Flynn after the impeachment but before the election, and the money laundering criminal Manafort after the election.
Flynn pled guilty to making a false statement to the FBI

There was no underlying crime

Only a misstatement by flynn

To which I say big deal

It's weird how Trump hirees are the ones who keep ending up in jail, isn't it? :lol:

Those apples don't fall far from the tree.

Wrong...

Horowitz even admitted, under oath, that his preview was from inside and he did not have all relevant facts to make that determination. Both Barr and Durham slapped him down for that assumption.

A small fish.

To which I say big deal
Clinton lied about a blowjob and got impeached!

How...ironic.

But yeah, you be sure to let me know. :lol:

Don't worry, you'll hear about it. Then you'll bitch and moan.

Pop quiz:

A. Peter Strzok

B. Andrew Weissmann

C. James Comey

D. Sally Yates

E. Rod Rosenstein

F. John Brennan

G. James Clapper

H. Susan Rice

I. Rudy Giuliani

A small fish.

Why shouldn't he? There wasn't one single American indicted for "Russian collusion" in the Mueller investigation.

Wasn't that the intent and purpose of the Mueller investigation? Russian collusion?

A small fish.

To which I say big deal
“Misstatement”. You’re being generous there.

Keep peddling that line of horseshit. Sure, the Plotters are facing military tribunals, but the IG said the investigation was "legitimate and necessary"

Rudy has been offered a spot to testify before the Senate.

I find it hilarious that Republicans think he’d ever set a tor in the same room as a Democrat while under oath.

Stalinist democrats believe that conspiring with foreign governments against a US Presidential candidate is just not a big deal
Exactly. Americans shouldn't put up with this type of behavior from their elected officials.

A small fish.

Why shouldn't he? There wasn't one single American indicted for "Russian collusion" in the Mueller investigation.

Wasn't that the intent and purpose of the Mueller investigation? Russian collusion?

On May 29, 2019, In a press conference, Mueller stated that "If we had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that. We did not, however, make a determination as to whether the president did commit a crime... A president cannot be charged with a federal crime while he is in office. That is unconstitutional. Even if the charge is kept under seal and hidden from public view – that too is prohibited.

there ya go dip.

zero.jpg
Stalinist democrats believe that conspiring with foreign governments against a US Presidential candidate is just not a big deal
Dude, are completely delusional?

Have you slept through the last 3 months or so?

A small fish.

On May 29, 2019, In a press conference, Mueller stated that "If we had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that. We did not, however, make a determination as to whether the president did commit a crime... A president cannot be charged with a federal crime while he is in office. That is unconstitutional. Even if the charge is kept under seal and hidden from public view – that too is prohibited.

there ya go dip.

That's what's called "Throwing you mangy dogs a bone." Of course Mueller ̶c̶o̶u̶l̶d̶n̶'̶t̶ wouldn't make a determination that some crime had been commited. The howls from his leftist and Democrat supporters would have driven him permanently into seclusion. YOu would have been calling for his head on a stick.

In other words, Mueller was blowing smoke up your ass, just to keep you people from going ape shit.

In more other words, you've been played, sucker. And you ignorantly bought it lock, stock, and barrel.

:21:

Forum List

Back