Rudy Tweets the Truth After He Completes His Investigation

Rudee travels half way around the world to conduct an investigation then TWEETS his "findings"

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Rudee travels half way around the world to conduct an investigation then TWEETS his "findings"
For Democrats like Hillary and Obama, these are very inconvenient tweets. It will be very interesting to see what Barr does with these tweets. Indictments?

How many Dems will Rudy's investigation send to prison?
zero.jpg

For Democrats like Hillary and Obama, these are very inconvenient tweets. It will be very interesting to see what Barr does with these tweets. Indictments?

Barr will do anything Trump tells him to do.

Good. They you'll know the reason when Barr starts locking up some of the shithead deep-staters.

<< RUDY GIULIANI SHARES HIS UKRAINE FINDINGS IN SERIES OF TWEETS >>

Rudy Giuliani shares his Ukraine findings in series of tweets
Its not just Rudy's investigation as he has given his information to Barr and Durham. This should be enough to jail a bunch of left wing cowards and traitors..
I suggest you hold your breath until that happens.
NO need to hold my breath.. Durham is going to send up indictments very soon..

<< RUDY GIULIANI SHARES HIS UKRAINE FINDINGS IN SERIES OF TWEETS >>

Rudy Giuliani shares his Ukraine findings in series of tweets
Its not just Rudy's investigation as he has given his information to Barr and Durham. This should be enough to jail a bunch of left wing cowards and traitors..
I suggest you hold your breath until that happens.
NO need to hold my breath.. Durham is going to send up indictments very soon..
So go ahead and hold your breath.

Be sure to let us know the moment Peter Strzok, Andrew Weissmann, James Comey, Sally Yates, Rod Rosenstein, John Brennan, James Clapper, and Susan Rice are in cuffs.

Forum List

Back