Rudy! In America No One Is Above The Law

Well, well, well, the truth destroys your narrative, and all you had left was this rabid foaming at the mouth mental diseased ridden diatribe in return ?.... So you see folks, this is how the left deals when it is exposed to rational minded and peaceful debate that destroys their hypocrisy and sick minded bull shite. "It" can't handle it.

Oh and your thoughts on someone (It won't be me doing it), shooting me is noted, because your assurance that this is what it is going to come too, uhhhh can only be known by the person holding the gun and pulling the trigger (again it won't be me), so are you trying to tell us something you unstable leftist mental case ??

Hey, just go find you some leftist anti-American or leftist influenced games to play (you know like eating tide pods or other ridiculous things you knucklehead's like to engage in now a days), and leave rational minded debate to the American patriotic adults that are discussing the nations affairs around here.
you're obviously invested in this too much. I'm glad you cock suckers own all these guns. And you're obviously a psycho. Nature will take it's course with you.

you're obviously invested in this too much. I'm glad you cock suckers own all these guns. And you're obviously a psycho. Nature will take it's course with you.
More bull shite from a deranged leftist.

Wishing your brother's dead shows exactly how invested you are, so stop being so obvious, and that might help... ROTFLMBO 🤣

Don’t they say “ two wrongs” make a right.. Unless you are coming from the left in which case you just get two left feet with no where to go…
I did not say that. You are wrong. I am coming from the American center that lows the Constitution.

Rudy G is interesting for sure. His father was involved with the Mob in NYC. He tried to make sure that Rudy would not make the same mistake as he did. Rudy was successful. So what happen. Who knows. Maybe as he got older then he eventually became irrelevant. Trump with money to burn seduced him to the dark side.

Trump has destroyed so many lives but know it looks like he going to be the one whose life is destroyed. He will blame anything that moves but in the end , he only has himself to blame.

Just like Rudy.
His Uncle.

Rudy was always the same man. When looked at close, he hasn't changed all that much. What happened is people took a closer look.

quote: A federal judge has found former New York City mayor and Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani liable for defaming two Georgia election workers who he falsely accused of tampering with the 2020 election results.

Giuliani will still go to trial in D.C. federal court on the amount of monetary damages he owes to Ruby Freeman and Wandrea ArShaye Moss for defaming them. But Judge Beryl A. Howell has already ordered Giuliani to pay roughly $132,000 in sanctions between his personal and business assets for failures to hand over relevant information to the plaintiffs.

It's long been my opinion that Rudy was a poser, a fraud, a shyster; a publicly paid lawyer, turned publicly paid pol, turned celebrity profiting off of national tragedy.
Correction, Democratic prosecutors and politicians are above the law.

Correction, Democratic prosecutors and politicians are above the law.
Yeah they are above it when it comes to them not using it correctly, and instead using it as a weapon then getting away with it. They need to be brought back into the fold, but the only way that's going to happen is if Trump wins in 2024. Everyone else is to weak. They want the establishment to win, but the problem with the establishment is that it has directly or indirectly caused the failure of this nation because they go along to get along. Meanwhile people are getting killed out here.

Ramswamy might as well sit his dumb ace down, and they should have let Larry Elder in the debates. Can they do any damned thing right ??

Oh grow the fuck up. That is a way lame conspiracy theory.
Tell that to the families who had loved ones murdered because of leftist DAs releasing these evil bastards back on society... No you grow your dumb ace up.

No, but your conspiracy theories are in overdrive.
Are you people ever going to find another buzz word beside conspiracy theory ? Getting a little common don't ya think ?

It's long been my opinion that Rudy was a poser, a fraud, a shyster; a publicly paid lawyer, turned publicly paid pol, turned celebrity profiting off of national tragedy.

You protest prosecuters who go after mobsters ONLY when going after the Biden crime family but not other mobsters, so either you are pro cartel or are corrupt yourself, maybe even a terrorist. There is no explaining going after national heroes unless you are anti American anti Law. They targeted him as soon as he investigated the Biden's Ukraine corruption schemes, as he was getting to close to what would pull down tbe whole house of cards because Biden isn't the only one feeding off Corruption schemes in Ukraine, so is Kerry, Pelosi, and Schiff to name a few
Rudy became one of the mobsters he once prosecuted.

Was there ever an explanation for why they were running the same ballots through a machine multiple times after election observers left the building because they were lied to about a water main bursting?
They never ran the same ballots through a machine multiple times. If they had, the difference would have been found in the hand count. There was no difference.

Forum List

Back