Rudy Giuliani, Rupert Murdoch, Neck Deep In Espionage In Failed Laptop Scandal

An official in a foreign country stumbles on a briefcase left behind by his opposing number from another delegation. Sneaking a peak at the information inside, the official discovers that it contains not only the usual stacks of diplomatic reports, but secret information providing insight into an upcoming military operation. Immediately, the official rushes this information to his superiors who … have just fallen into one of the most timeworn traps of intelligence tradecraft. The “accidently” left-behind wallet, briefcase, or letter is an absolute classic of Soviet-era dezinformatsiya schemes.

The Federal Law Enforcement is now investigating Hunter Biden's Emails connected to "Foreign Intellience Operations".

Federal authorities are investigating if emails allegedly discovered on a laptop at a Delaware repair shop discussing Democratic nominee Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden’s activities in Ukraine were connected to a foreign intelligence operation, NBC News reported Thursday night.

Two people familiar with the matter told the network about the federal investigation.

And all of you Seig Heil!!! Shouting, Goosestepping, TiKi Torch Carrying Groppen Furhrer fell this piece of shit story.

God the Russians spoon feed you people lie after lie after lie after lie and still you dead from the neck up idiots believe them.

An official in a foreign country stumbles on a briefcase left behind by his opposing number from another delegation. Sneaking a peak at the information inside, the official discovers that it contains not only the usual stacks of diplomatic reports, but secret information providing insight into an upcoming military operation. Immediately, the official rushes this information to his superiors who … have just fallen into one of the most timeworn traps of intelligence tradecraft. The “accidently” left-behind wallet, briefcase, or letter is an absolute classic of Soviet-era dezinformatsiya schemes.

The Federal Law Enforcement is now investigating Hunter Biden's Emails connected to "Foreign Intellience Operations".

Federal authorities are investigating if emails allegedly discovered on a laptop at a Delaware repair shop discussing Democratic nominee Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden’s activities in Ukraine were connected to a foreign intelligence operation, NBC News reported Thursday night.

Two people familiar with the matter told the network about the federal investigation.

And all of you Seig Heil!!! Shouting, Goosestepping, TiKi Torch Carrying Groppen Furhrer fell this piece of shit story.

God the Russians spoon feed you people lie after lie after lie after lie and still you dead from the neck up idiots believe them.

It's going to get ugly

If you're a Trumpy

Oh the person who owned it was a crack addict with a history of leaving personal things such as his drivers license and crack pipes behind in rental cars.

You got caught. And after the orange criminal is no longer in office to protect these pieces of slime, things are going to get very interesting, when the FBI has a new boss.
Well, look at you! How cute. Advocating for brownshirts in America.

You got caught. And are fast running out of time.

I'm seeing the prepper business picking up next year.

You have no shame and no integrity.

If I was a piece of shit I’d accuse the other side of what I’m guilty of.

I’d make idiotic statements like “You got caught” when in reality all the evidence points in my own direction.

Stop being a piece of shit.

Oh the person who owned it was a crack addict with a history of leaving personal things such as his drivers license and crack pipes behind in rental cars.

You got caught. And after the orange criminal is no longer in office to protect these pieces of slime, things are going to get very interesting, when the FBI has a new boss.

I’d make idiotic statements like “You got caught” when in reality all the evidence points in my own direction.

Oh, the FBI is definitely investigating right now of what you are guilty of.

This Hunter Biden thing didn't work out the way you losers planned at all, did it?

This is a lot bigger than you think, and when the new Biden justice dept. takes over, there will be steep prices to pay.

Not by the Bidens.

THe FBI confirmed this am that they do indeeed have the lap top and it did belong to Hunter Biden. Now we wait to see what Wray lets see the light of day. I want to know why they sat on this with so much evidence of corruption.
Because the FBI has been in on this scam from day-one.
They also faked a kidnap attempt to make claims that White Supremacists are roaming the streets looking for innocent liberal governors to kidnap and execute.

This Hunter Biden thing didn't work out the way you losers planned at all, did it?

This is a lot bigger than you think, and when the new Biden justice dept. takes over, there will be steep prices to pay.

Not by the Bidens.
OOOPPPP's

"The FBI took the laptop and a hard drive through a grand jury subpoena that was later published by the New York Post, a conservative newspaper. "

Not by the Bidens.
The FBI that was leaking information to the press, then saying, "See, we have to investigate because the press is reporting on it!". That FBI?

Not by the Bidens.
OOOPPPP's

"The FBI took the laptop and a hard drive through a grand jury subpoena that was later published by the New York Post, a conservative newspaper. "

Weird how the FBI looked the other way while the House Democrats were trying to impeach Trump over this.
Perhaps someone in the FBI tipped Democrats off to this and then Adam Schiff and the rest started hatching a scheme to finger Trump for the exact same crimes.

Not by the Bidens.
The FBI that was leaking information to the press, then saying, "See, we have to investigate because the press is reporting on it!". That FBI?
Nancy Pelosi proudly described this tactic.
She thinks it's a fun way to destroy people's lives.

How could Biden forget his laptop?....
ki0ZRMhN.jpeg

Tell us when the trial starts.

Wouldn't want to mess up Crackhead's like now. Would we ?

Your petrified piece of shit on the top of the ticket has a kid who used his name to garner all kinds of cash.

Kids are now trying to correlate crack to getting 50K/month jobs.

The fact is that neither of the Bidens have disputed the facts laid out in the emails.

If it wasn't true, they wouldn't be making herculean efforts to try and hide the news.

BTW, nothing in the emails are inconsistent with what Ukrainian investigators have found out already.

The facts are that it is Giuliani and Murdoch under investigation, not the Bidens.

An investigation that will only become more intense in the not so distant future.

When Joe retires to the old folks home and Camel-A dies of STD's, we'll be looking for you and others like you. Maybe Bruce will give you a ride on his airplane.

Um...ever consider the incriminating evidence was exchanged for leniency
in matters that haven't blow up yet

It doesn't matter whether the cover story is on the up and up

The Russians know exactly what to spoon feed the dead from the neck up supporters of the 5-Deferment Draft Dodging, Russian Loving, Pussy Grabbing Orandge Shit Stain 45. They know they are being lied to and they do not care they are being lied to. The TiKi Torch Followers want to be lied to, they need to lied to, they love to be lied to. They are so shit fucking scared of thinking for themselves they are more than willing to believe each and every lie they are told.

Fucking Daily Kooks goes full Alex Jones.

babbyrofl.gif

Forum List

Back