Rudy Giuliani is testifying in Michigan now.

This is a big deal.

I just put blackass on ignore, but will post off yours. Elections to free people are very important and can mean staying free or become slaves to the progressive masters who want to take everyones freedoms away. Blackass is one such person, who probably had ancestors of the Democrats before, who ended up free, now they just want to return to their roots, of being a slave...

And to think 1/2 million white people fought to make shits like blackass free, all for nothing..Just a big joke....

Did any media network show Trumps news conference that is on Youtube? 45 minutes long, entitled "This may be the most important speech I've ever made..."

It was put up a little while ago today. He goes down the list of irregularities and fraud. I can't even imagine what Europe and other free nations are thinking if all of this is accurate.

Did any media network show Trumps news conference that is on Youtube? 45 minutes long, entitled "This may be the most important speech I've ever made..."

It was put up a little while ago today. He goes down the list of irregularities and fraud. I can't even imagine what Europe and other free nations are thinking if all of this is accurate.
I’ll tell you what they’re thinking...
They’re thinking, “Let’s see if we can pull off sneaky shit like those democrat Americans are doing.”.

This is a big deal.

Which city/towns court? In front of which judge?
Is it in that made up county that Sidney filed in her lawsuit? :)

Hopefully it’s an American city and an American judge who abides by the US constitution and not a democrat in some democrat ‘community’.

I like how Giuliani hemmed and hawed about testifying as a witness because it's a conflict since since also Trump's attorney -- until they convinced him he won't be testifying under oath. Only then did he switch from attorney to witness.

The witness now is Jessy Jacob ... she already appeared in court where that case was dismissed. So now Giuliani is trying to use her in the court of public opinion.

Mr. Giuliani, speaking at the Republican National Committee’s headquarters in Washington, claimed that Mr. Trump would prevail in the election if only he could get his day in front of a judge.

“Give us a chance to prove it in court and we will,” he said.

The problem? In many of the instances that Mr. Giuliani mentioned, the Trump campaign has already had its chance in court — and failed.

For example, Mr. Giuliani quoted a Detroit poll worker named Jessy Jacob, who submitted an affidavit in the case Costantino v. City of Detroit. Ms. Jacob claimed that she had witnessed poll workers in Detroit, a heavily Democratic city, encouraging voters to cast their ballots for Joseph R. Biden Jr., and that while she was working at “a satellite location” she was instructed by her superiors not to ask for voters’ identification.

On Friday, however, that case was dismissed by a Michigan circuit judge, Timothy M. Kenny, who said that several of the charges it contained were “rife with speculation and guesswork.” Judge Kenny specifically addressed Ms. Jacob’s accusations, saying they were “generalized” and asserted “behavior with no date, location, frequency or names of employees.”

The election was obviously stolen. The big question now is, are we going to fix it or are we going to rush and cover it up, which will cause a total loss of confidence in this rapidly turning to bullshit government. And the media is 100% responsible.

Last edited:

It’s not accurate. That’s why they are doing pressers and not going anywhere in court. And the reason why Trump has to do it on YouTube is because serious people are not taking him seriously anymore. He will be sharing a office with Alex Jones in no time

This is a big deal.

I wonder if he went with this look again today. Eruption! A picture of the demented old asshole with diarrhea running down his cheeks;
1606954397084.png

All free nations are laughing at his delusional insanity, just like normal people here are.

This is a big deal.

Which city/towns court? In front of which judge?
Is it in that made up county that Sidney filed in her lawsuit? :)

Hopefully it’s an American city and an American judge who abides by the US constitution and not a democrat in some democrat ‘community’.

If he used the F word (fraud), then you can bet your ass it wasn't in front of a judge during a courtroom hearing.

Forum List

Back