President Trump address to nation

multiethnic-children-teens-young-adults-in-theater-picture-id969310756

The Sharpie King is unhinged.

President Trump posted a bonkers 46-minute tirade on Facebook Wednesday full of wild-eyed, nonsensical conspiracy theories about the 2020 election—the kind that members of QAnon have embraced.

Trump repeatedly rehashed baseless accusations of fraud and pointed to large charts showing vote-count totals that he claimed, bizarrely, proved his point, when in fact they did nothing of the sort. He wrongly pointed to Republican victories in Congress as evidence that it should appear unlikely that Trump lost while they won.

It is statistically impossible that the person, me, that led the charge, lost,” Trump said, even though that’s obviously not true.
Trump delivered the bizarre speech to what appeared to be a mostly empty room in the White House, without inviting journalists, a day after his own attorney general said there was no evidence of the kind of widespread fraud that Trump has wrongly insisted cost him the 2020 election.

The Election was honest . The tragedy is that so many have so little faith in our democracy that they would throw it all away for one corrupt little man.
Election fraud by democrats is a crime against 73 million Trump voters rather than just satisfying your hate for trump the man

thos is not the first election democrats have stolen but it should be the last

The Election was honest . The tragedy is that so many have so little faith in our democracy that they would throw it all away for one corrupt little man.
Election fraud by democrats is a crime against 73 million Trump voters rather than just satisfying your hate for trump the man

thos is not the first election democrats have stolen but it should be the last
You are delusional. I can‘t help you.

The Sharpie King is unhinged.

President Trump posted a bonkers 46-minute tirade on Facebook Wednesday full of wild-eyed, nonsensical conspiracy theories about the 2020 election—the kind that members of QAnon have embraced.

Trump repeatedly rehashed baseless accusations of fraud and pointed to large charts showing vote-count totals that he claimed, bizarrely, proved his point, when in fact they did nothing of the sort. He wrongly pointed to Republican victories in Congress as evidence that it should appear unlikely that Trump lost while they won.

It is statistically impossible that the person, me, that led the charge, lost,” Trump said, even though that’s obviously not true.
Trump delivered the bizarre speech to what appeared to be a mostly empty room in the White House, without inviting journalists, a day after his own attorney general said there was no evidence of the kind of widespread fraud that Trump has wrongly insisted cost him the 2020 election.
Barr said there was no evidence so far

but how would he know if fraud did or didnt exist since the FBI has not done an investigation?

You are delusional. I can‘t help you.
I am being rational

you dont care if the dems cheated as long as trump is gone
You are far from rational.

If the judges throwing out Trumps voter fraud cases will not convince you that election fraud is a lie nor the numerous recounts confirming the vote tallies, nor Trump’s DHS nor Trump’s DOJ affirming there was no voter fraud, then you are delusional and beyond help.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back