Rudy Giuliani Interview - Biden Tortured and Raped Very Young Girls in China

This ^^^^^^is the type of disinformation that pollutes your tiny mind.

If it was disinformation hunter biden could sue for defamation and own Rudy's house, his cars, pretty much everything he owns.

Instead we hear crickets.......which means hunter is a disgusting perv.

No. It means nothing. How long did it take Sandman to sue? I seriously doubt he would until after the election - it would be a distraction.

Sandmann sued very quickly. And he is hoovering up tens of millions of dollars. If Rudy made these claims without being able to back them up he would be a broke loser.

The fact that he has made these claims on the record means he has the goods.

Hunter's goose is cooked.

Rudy already has an established reputation for disinformation and false claims. Including "on the record".

If what he claims is false, he's screwed. Not just screwed, but tattooed too.

Thus, it is FACTUALLY CORRECT. Rudy is not a moron. But hunter is DEFINITELY a disgusting perv.

None of those are factually correct.

This is the video of Rudy Guiliani's interview with Daily Caller's Senior White House Correspondent Christian Datoc on yesterday.

The interview is about 30 minutes long.

It is the most complete information of what is being alleged here.

Despite which side you come down on ..... you can hear Giuliani in this interview discussing in detail what is being alleged.

Want to dispute what is being alleged?

Quote Giuliani with time stamp and show us all where he is wrong.
Jeezuz

Out of curiosity, why do you assume it's true?
I do not. I hope it’s false. But if it is true it’s one of the worst things I have ever seen. You believed Blasey Ford and that had a lot less evidence. So you need to look in the mirror.
I would not say "a lot LESS evidence" frankly. In this claim, you have something so outrageously horrific - far more so than the allegations against Kavanaugh (and right up QAnon's pedo alley) - two weeks prior to an election, with no actual substantiation. At the very least - be consistent in your skepticism AND be honest in what I have said about Blasey Ford.
I was There with you until the receipt showed up. Emails and pictures are authentic. Blasey had nothing but her unverified lies. Didn’t believe her and don’t believe this. At least I am consistent. You? Not so much

WHAT emails and pictures are authentic? Based on what?

My statement on Blasey is this - and, it has been consistently this. Both she, and Kavanaugh, ran in a group of rich, privileged, heavy drinking underaged partiers - Holton Arms, Georgetown Prep, etc had a reputation. They had a reputation. (ironically - I grew up in that general area) I believe Blasey Ford in that I think something did happen to her. Was it Kavanaugh? No evidence. They were also minors. It should never have been brought into the hearings the way it was.
No evidence but enough to smear Kav. The emails and pictures on the laptop are authentic. No one is denying that. Didn’t see the supposed videos. I do Not know if there is enough there to show pay for play. I d Need to see more. For now I dont know what it is. With Ford she is a liar. If Kav was nominated by the Democrats she would have never come out with her ruse. You and Crepitus are hypocrites. Period. End of story.
Kind of think there is a bit of hypocrisy on your side guy. You're willing to give more credibility to one allegation than the other?
One has pictures and emails the other had ramblings from a crazy woman with zero corroborated evidence. You’re a hypocrite.

You don't even know what is authenticated and not and no one seems to have seen these images of children Hunter Biden is raping. So WHAT corroborated evidence exactly?
Hence I am skeptical and still this has more evidence than what crazy Ford had. Biden camp has not denied authenticity. You’re a hypocrite

This is the video of Rudy Guiliani's interview with Daily Caller's Senior White House Correspondent Christian Datoc on yesterday.

Despite which side you come down on ..... you can hear Giuliani in this interview discussing in detail what is being alleged.

Jeezuz

I do not. I hope it’s false. But if it is true it’s one of the worst things I have ever seen. You believed Blasey Ford and that had a lot less evidence. So you need to look in the mirror.
I would not say "a lot LESS evidence" frankly. In this claim, you have something so outrageously horrific - far more so than the allegations against Kavanaugh (and right up QAnon's pedo alley) - two weeks prior to an election, with no actual substantiation. At the very least - be consistent in your skepticism AND be honest in what I have said about Blasey Ford.
I was There with you until the receipt showed up. Emails and pictures are authentic. Blasey had nothing but her unverified lies. Didn’t believe her and don’t believe this. At least I am consistent. You? Not so much

My statement on Blasey is this - and, it has been consistently this. Both she, and Kavanaugh, ran in a group of rich, privileged, heavy drinking underaged partiers - Holton Arms, Georgetown Prep, etc had a reputation. They had a reputation. (ironically - I grew up in that general area) I believe Blasey Ford in that I think something did happen to her. Was it Kavanaugh? No evidence. They were also minors. It should never have been brought into the hearings the way it was.
No evidence but enough to smear Kav. The emails and pictures on the laptop are authentic. No one is denying that. Didn’t see the supposed videos. I do Not know if there is enough there to show pay for play. I d Need to see more. For now I dont know what it is. With Ford she is a liar. If Kav was nominated by the Democrats she would have never come out with her ruse. You and Crepitus are hypocrites. Period. End of story.
Kind of think there is a bit of hypocrisy on your side guy. You're willing to give more credibility to one allegation than the other?
One has pictures and emails the other had ramblings from a crazy woman with zero corroborated evidence. You’re a hypocrite.

You don't even know what is authenticated and not and no one seems to have seen these images of children Hunter Biden is raping. So WHAT corroborated evidence exactly?
Joe is hiding

Jeezuz

Kavanaugh denied the allegations from the beginning. No evidence. The best Beijing Biden can do is say the appointment wasn't on his official calendar. Why? Could it be they know any denial will be proven to be yet another lie once more info is released? They are caught & Quid Pro has locked himself in his basement. Hunters attorney allegedly went to the shop to try to retrieve it when the story broke. Hunter is a major F/U and the apple didn't fall far from the tree.

Rudy may find himself mired in lawsuits after the election is over...

Mediaite has learned that Fox News was first approached by Rudy Giuliani to report on a tranche of files alleged to have come from Hunter Biden’s unclaimed laptop left at a Delaware computer repair shop, but that the news division chose not to run the story unless or until the sourcing and veracity of the emails could be properly vetted.

...Concerns that Giuliani has been targeted by Russian intelligence to launder election misinformation about Biden raised more concerns about the reporting. According to the Washington Post, the U.S. intelligence community made that assessment last year, and went so far as to warn the president that Giuliani could be an unwitting conduit of false or manipulated claims, with the goal of sowing dissension and chaos in the 2020 election.

Questions of Giuliani’s credibility are well-founded. President Trump’s personal attorney has admitted that he is looking to dig up any negative information that could benefit his client. Last month, the Washington Post reported that one of Giuliani’s associates Andrii Derkach, in trying to unearth dirt on the Bidens in Ukraine, had been identified in a secret CIA assessment as a covert Russian agent.
The Director of National Intelligence certified them authentic.

Rebuttal to what? How am i supposed to refute made up shit that nobody's seen? Stop posting this garbage and I'll stop poking fun at you.

Deal?
There is evidence of what is happening here ...

Your denial is meaningless and dismissed ....

This ^^^^^^is the type of disinformation that pollutes your tiny mind.

If it was disinformation hunter biden could sue for defamation and own Rudy's house, his cars, pretty much everything he owns.

Instead we hear crickets.......which means hunter is a disgusting perv.

No. It means nothing. How long did it take Sandman to sue? I seriously doubt he would until after the election - it would be a distraction.

Sandmann sued very quickly. And he is hoovering up tens of millions of dollars. If Rudy made these claims without being able to back them up he would be a broke loser.

The fact that he has made these claims on the record means he has the goods.

Hunter's goose is cooked.

Rudy already has an established reputation for disinformation and false claims. Including "on the record".

If what he claims is false, he's screwed. Not just screwed, but tattooed too.

Thus, it is FACTUALLY CORRECT. Rudy is not a moron. But hunter is DEFINITELY a disgusting perv.

None of those are factually correct.

Yeah, they are. What are you going to do when it becomes so obvious that even you can't rationalize them away?

The Director of National Intelligence certified them authentic.
These sick fvcks are truly that sick ...
I don't find it about being "sick," it is just about not having your head up your ass and being brain washed.

There is a lot of misinformation and disinformation on both sides. I don't entirely trust Giuliani either. I do, however, trust my own critical thinking, and my own ears and eyes.

I have no dog in this race. . . . so it is easy for me to see what the hell is going on . . .

If you are too partisan to believe your own eyes and ears? Then you are beyond all hope.

66DB42C9-E29B-4EDC-B906-41EBE96E0FCC.jpeg

o1-e-jpg.403545

image.png

If the FBI is waiting for the election to arrest this motherfucker! Heads should roll at the FBI
The FBI is actually investigating Rudy.
The FBI leadership can go to hell---they knew about Joe and Hilliary and Hunter's crimes including the rapes and they allowed it to go on.

Ok...so we're getting a better picture of this new conspiracy theory...FBI is now involved.
What the hell do you mean NEW? I've long said that the only reason why Hilliary and the rest have been allowed to get away with all their crimes is because the FBI has been covering for them. I've known this is a fact since the FBI "investigated" Hillary's emails. They gathered up all the evidence-----and then destroy blackberries and computers for Hilliary and gave Huma atleast two boxes of evidence to go hide.

Rebuttal to what? How am i supposed to refute made up shit that nobody's seen? Stop posting this garbage and I'll stop poking fun at you.

Deal?
There is evidence of what is happening here ...

Your denial is meaningless and dismissed ....
No, there isn't. Are we now supposed to believe that hunter's laptop has videos of his father assaulting young chinese girls? Why would the son have that?

This is beyond the realm of credibility.

Wake up.

Forum List

Back