Rudy Giuliani Interview - Biden Tortured and Raped Very Young Girls in China

This is the video of Rudy Guiliani's interview with Daily Caller's Senior White House Correspondent Christian Datoc on yesterday.

The interview is about 30 minutes long.

It is the most complete information of what is being alleged here.

Despite which side you come down on ..... you can hear Giuliani in this interview discussing in detail what is being alleged.

Want to dispute what is being alleged?

Quote Giuliani with time stamp and show us all where he is wrong.
Jeezuz

Out of curiosity, why do you assume it's true?
I do not. I hope it’s false. But if it is true it’s one of the worst things I have ever seen. You believed Blasey Ford and that had a lot less evidence. So you need to look in the mirror.
I would not say "a lot LESS evidence" frankly. In this claim, you have something so outrageously horrific - far more so than the allegations against Kavanaugh (and right up QAnon's pedo alley) - two weeks prior to an election, with no actual substantiation. At the very least - be consistent in your skepticism AND be honest in what I have said about Blasey Ford.
I was There with you until the receipt showed up. Emails and pictures are authentic. Blasey had nothing but her unverified lies. Didn’t believe her and don’t believe this. At least I am consistent. You? Not so much

WHAT emails and pictures are authentic? Based on what?

My statement on Blasey is this - and, it has been consistently this. Both she, and Kavanaugh, ran in a group of rich, privileged, heavy drinking underaged partiers - Holton Arms, Georgetown Prep, etc had a reputation. They had a reputation. (ironically - I grew up in that general area) I believe Blasey Ford in that I think something did happen to her. Was it Kavanaugh? No evidence. They were also minors. It should never have been brought into the hearings the way it was.

I'm not a QAnon believer.
But, you are a psycho Leftist who cannot dispute the allegations from Rudy Giuliani's interview.

Sure I can. There's no proof.

Do you kick puppies?
I've heard he does. I demand he proves he doesn't kick puppies or I will dismiss his denials and label him a puppy kicker forevermore.
You are an antisemite. Prove me wrong. I can sense it. We can play this game all day.
Exactly the point I'm trying to help Coyote make.

Well done.

But, you are a psycho Leftist who cannot dispute the allegations from Rudy Giuliani's interview.

Do you kick puppies?
I've heard he does. I demand he proves he doesn't kick puppies or I will dismiss his denials and label him a puppy kicker forevermore.
You are an antisemite. Prove me wrong. I can sense it. We can play this game all day.

Well done.
Coyote is a hypocrite. You are as well. Sickens me.

This ^^^^^^is the type of disinformation that pollutes your tiny mind.

If it was disinformation hunter biden could sue for defamation and own Rudy's house, his cars, pretty much everything he owns.

Instead we hear crickets.......which means hunter is a disgusting perv.

No. It means nothing. How long did it take Sandman to sue? I seriously doubt he would until after the election - it would be a distraction.

Do you kick puppies?

Well done.

If that was all they were I could accept them..... mostly

Do you kick puppies?

Well done.

How? The point is - people can make unsubstantiated claims against other people, and then demand they be disproved? That is what is happening.

Do you kick puppies?

Well done.
10.gif

This is the video of Rudy Guiliani's interview with Daily Caller's Senior White House Correspondent Christian Datoc on yesterday.

Despite which side you come down on ..... you can hear Giuliani in this interview discussing in detail what is being alleged.

Jeezuz

I do not. I hope it’s false. But if it is true it’s one of the worst things I have ever seen. You believed Blasey Ford and that had a lot less evidence. So you need to look in the mirror.
I would not say "a lot LESS evidence" frankly. In this claim, you have something so outrageously horrific - far more so than the allegations against Kavanaugh (and right up QAnon's pedo alley) - two weeks prior to an election, with no actual substantiation. At the very least - be consistent in your skepticism AND be honest in what I have said about Blasey Ford.
I was There with you until the receipt showed up. Emails and pictures are authentic. Blasey had nothing but her unverified lies. Didn’t believe her and don’t believe this. At least I am consistent. You? Not so much

My statement on Blasey is this - and, it has been consistently this. Both she, and Kavanaugh, ran in a group of rich, privileged, heavy drinking underaged partiers - Holton Arms, Georgetown Prep, etc had a reputation. They had a reputation. (ironically - I grew up in that general area) I believe Blasey Ford in that I think something did happen to her. Was it Kavanaugh? No evidence. They were also minors. It should never have been brought into the hearings the way it was.
No evidence but enough to smear Kav. The emails and pictures on the laptop are authentic. No one is denying that. Didn’t see the supposed videos. I do Not know if there is enough there to show pay for play. I d Need to see more. For now I dont know what it is. With Ford she is a liar. If Kav was nominated by the Democrats she would have never come out with her ruse. You and Crepitus are hypocrites. Period. End of story.

Do you kick puppies?

Well done.

How? The point is - people can make unsubstantiated claims against other people, and then demand they be disproved? That is what is happening.
Again, you believed Ford. Less proof there than here where we have actual pics and emails. Hypocrisy 101.

Do you kick puppies?

Well done.
View attachment 404180
Fuck you too. LOL

If it was disinformation hunter biden could sue for defamation and own Rudy's house, his cars, pretty much everything he owns.

No. It means nothing. How long did it take Sandman to sue? I seriously doubt he would until after the election - it would be a distraction.

Sandmann sued very quickly. And he is hoovering up tens of millions of dollars. If Rudy made these claims without being able to back them up he would be a broke loser.

The fact that he has made these claims on the record means he has the goods.

Hunter's goose is cooked.

Jeezuz

No evidence but enough to smear Kav. The emails and pictures on the laptop are authentic. No one is denying that. Didn’t see the supposed videos. I do Not know if there is enough there to show pay for play. I d Need to see more. For now I dont know what it is. With Ford she is a liar. If Kav was nominated by the Democrats she would have never come out with her ruse. You and Crepitus are hypocrites. Period. End of story.
Kind of think there is a bit of hypocrisy on your side guy. You're willing to give more credibility to one allegation than the other?

Sandmann sued very quickly. And he is hoovering up tens of millions of dollars. If Rudy made these claims without being able to back them up he would be a broke loser.

Rudy already has an established reputation for disinformation and false claims. Including "on the record".

If the FBI is waiting for the election to arrest this motherfucker! Heads should roll at the FBI
The FBI is actually investigating Rudy.
The FBI leadership can go to hell---they knew about Joe and Hilliary and Hunter's crimes including the rapes and they allowed it to go on.

Ok...so we're getting a better picture of this new conspiracy theory...FBI is now involved.

This just in...

Biden smoked on the Hindenberg! A YouTube video says so!

Rudy already has an established reputation for disinformation and false claims. Including "on the record".

If what he claims is false, he's screwed. Not just screwed, but tattooed too.

Thus, it is FACTUALLY CORRECT. Rudy is not a moron. But hunter is DEFINITELY a disgusting perv.

Jeezuz

Kind of think there is a bit of hypocrisy on your side guy. You're willing to give more credibility to one allegation than the other?
One has pictures and emails the other had ramblings from a crazy woman with zero corroborated evidence. You’re a hypocrite.

Jeezuz

One has pictures and emails the other had ramblings from a crazy woman with zero corroborated evidence. You’re a hypocrite.

You don't even know what is authenticated and not and no one seems to have seen these images of children Hunter Biden is raping. So WHAT corroborated evidence exactly?

If the FBI is waiting for the election to arrest this motherfucker! Heads should roll at the FBI
The FBI is actually investigating Rudy.
The FBI leadership can go to hell---they knew about Joe and Hilliary and Hunter's crimes including the rapes and they allowed it to go on.

I love law enforcement. Clearly blob supporters hate the cops.
What? Please stop doing drugs.

Forum List

Back