Rudy Giuliani Interview - Biden Tortured and Raped Very Young Girls in China

Which is more sick?

You getting your jollies kicking puppies is what's sick, you perverted puppy torturer. We all know for certain you're a puppy-torturer, because you haven't refuted it.

I bet when you're sent to hell, you'll be forever in a pit where the puppies that you've killed chew on your flesh.

Rudy may find himself mired in lawsuits after the election is over...

Mediaite has learned that Fox News was first approached by Rudy Giuliani to report on a tranche of files alleged to have come from Hunter Biden’s unclaimed laptop left at a Delaware computer repair shop, but that the news division chose not to run the story unless or until the sourcing and veracity of the emails could be properly vetted.

...Concerns that Giuliani has been targeted by Russian intelligence to launder election misinformation about Biden raised more concerns about the reporting. According to the Washington Post, the U.S. intelligence community made that assessment last year, and went so far as to warn the president that Giuliani could be an unwitting conduit of false or manipulated claims, with the goal of sowing dissension and chaos in the 2020 election.

Questions of Giuliani’s credibility are well-founded. President Trump’s personal attorney has admitted that he is looking to dig up any negative information that could benefit his client. Last month, the Washington Post reported that one of Giuliani’s associates Andrii Derkach, in trying to unearth dirt on the Bidens in Ukraine, had been identified in a secret CIA assessment as a covert Russian agent.
None of that is irrelevant.

You are simply deflecting the topic of this OP.

And, it is obvious why.

You are simply incapable of disputing ANYTHING Giuliani is saying in this interview and we all know it.

Can you prove that you don't kick puppies and punch babies?

Yes. Never mind. Burden of proof is on you.

Again ...

There is proof ...

In text messages, emails, photos, and testimonies.

What is lacking is any real dispute ....

Can you prove that you don't kick puppies and punch babies?

LOL...

Your meat puppet faggot messiah ATE puppies, and your cult MURDERS millions of babies every year.

So don't pretend you "people" have a moral compass or standards we need to meet.

This is the video of Rudy Guiliani's interview with Daily Caller's Senior White House Correspondent Christian Datoc on yesterday.

The interview is about 30 minutes long.

It is the most complete information of what is being alleged here.

Despite which side you come down on ..... you can hear Giuliani in this interview discussing in detail what is being alleged.

Want to dispute what is being alleged?

Quote Giuliani with time stamp and show us all where he is wrong.
Jeezuz

Out of curiosity, why do you assume it's true?
I do not. I hope it’s false. But if it is true it’s one of the worst things I have ever seen. You believed Blasey Ford and that had a lot less evidence. So you need to look in the mirror.

This is the video of Rudy Guiliani's interview with Daily Caller's Senior White House Correspondent Christian Datoc on yesterday.

Despite which side you come down on ..... you can hear Giuliani in this interview discussing in detail what is being alleged.

Jeezuz

I do not. I hope it’s false. But if it is true it’s one of the worst things I have ever seen. You believed Blasey Ford and that had a lot less evidence. So you need to look in the mirror.
I would not say "a lot LESS evidence" frankly. In this claim, you have something so outrageously horrific - far more so than the allegations against Kavanaugh (and right up QAnon's pedo alley) - two weeks prior to an election, with no actual substantiation. At the very least - be consistent in your skepticism AND be honest in what I have said about Blasey Ford.

Ok...so we're getting a better picture of this new conspiracy theory...FBI is now involved.
Can you explain why Christopher Wray is refusing to respond to Sen. Ron Johnson, who is chair of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, letter that request Wray to authenticate the hard drive?

To explain while they sat on it during the Trump Impeachment process?

You can't?

Ok...so we're getting a better picture of this new conspiracy theory...FBI is now involved.
Can you explain why Christopher Wray is refusing to respond to Sen. Ron Johnson, who is chair of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, letter that request Wray to authenticate the hard drive?

To explain while they sat on it during the Trump Impeachment process?

You can't?
Because it doesn't exist.

Democrats are moral narcissists.....they really don't care how it affects the children.....they just SAY they do

Jeezuz

I would not say "a lot LESS evidence" frankly. In this claim, you have something so outrageously horrific - far more so than the allegations against Kavanaugh (and right up QAnon's pedo alley) - two weeks prior to an election, with no actual substantiation. At the very least - be consistent in your skepticism AND be honest in what I have said about Blasey Ford.
I was There with you until the receipt showed up. Emails and pictures are authentic. Blasey had nothing but her unverified lies. Didn’t believe her and don’t believe this. At least I am consistent. You? Not so much

I'm not a QAnon believer.
But, you are a psycho Leftist who cannot dispute the allegations from Rudy Giuliani's interview.

Sure I can. There's no proof.

Do you kick puppies?
I've heard he does. I demand he proves he doesn't kick puppies or I will dismiss his denials and label him a puppy kicker forevermore.
You are an antisemite. Prove me wrong. I can sense it. We can play this game all day.

Forum List

Back