Rudy Giuliani: 'I Didn't Intend To Question' Obama's Heart

It's OK, Rudy.

Obama Hates America and is working with Putin and the Chinese to cause the biggest financial collapse ever

The unappreciative dumb brainwashed redskin is still posting stupid shit. Is she still pissed that the Lakota tribe made a republican president an honorary member of their tribe?

After doubling and tripling down on his controversial comments regarding President Barack Obama's lack of love for America, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani on Sunday moved closer to something of a mea culpa.

"My blunt language suggesting that the president doesn’t love America notwithstanding, I didn’t intend to question President Obama’s motives or the content of his heart," Giuliani wrote in a Wall Street Journal op-ed. "My intended focus really was the effect his words and his actions have on the morale of the country, and how that effect may damage his performance."

The former GOP presidential candidate then went on to criticize the president for "his inability or disinclination to emphasize what is right with America," a point Republicans have been making for some time now. He also took issue with Obama for failing to express adequate support for allies like Israel and Ukraine.

"Obviously, I cannot read President Obama’s mind or heart, and to the extent that my words suggested otherwise, it was not my intention ... I bear him no ill will, and in fact think that his personal journey is inspiring and a testament to much of what makes this country great," Giuliani added.

Rudy Giuliani I Didn't Intend To Question Obama's Heart

Well, it sounds to me like Rudy is backpedaling. What do you think?
I don't care what he does.

Rudy is irrelevant to my life.

But, this once I agreed with him.

You covered all the bases for the deferment crowd.
Start a business here and then get tax sheltered haven off shore. Patriotic?

You demonstrate love of country by your actions. What you do. Serve in the military, start a business, bust your ass in a physically demanding job, sustained selfless service without regard to your own success...not using it as a springboard to personal wealth. Which did obama do?

Bigoted jealous fool you are.

Rudy needs to stay the course. Fuck obama and his queer friends. They all need to go to hell.

Obama is a dependent thinker. learned everything he knows from the liberal Harvard professors that indoctrinated him. Blacks are well blacks they can't think for themselves. They are easily manipulated. Slaves to society.

After doubling and tripling down on his controversial comments regarding President Barack Obama's lack of love for America, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani on Sunday moved closer to something of a mea culpa.

"My blunt language suggesting that the president doesn’t love America notwithstanding, I didn’t intend to question President Obama’s motives or the content of his heart," Giuliani wrote in a Wall Street Journal op-ed. "My intended focus really was the effect his words and his actions have on the morale of the country, and how that effect may damage his performance."

The former GOP presidential candidate then went on to criticize the president for "his inability or disinclination to emphasize what is right with America," a point Republicans have been making for some time now. He also took issue with Obama for failing to express adequate support for allies like Israel and Ukraine.

"Obviously, I cannot read President Obama’s mind or heart, and to the extent that my words suggested otherwise, it was not my intention ... I bear him no ill will, and in fact think that his personal journey is inspiring and a testament to much of what makes this country great," Giuliani added.

Looks like Rudy is bitchslappping all the RWnuts on USMB who went all in with him.

Bigoted jealous fool you are.

Rudy needs to stay the course. Fuck obama and his queer friends. They all need to go to hell.

Obama is a dependent thinker. learned everything he knows from the liberal Harvard professors that indoctrinated him. Blacks are well blacks they can't think for themselves. They are easily manipulated. Slaves to society.

Since that's a standard issue talking point straight out of the RWnut propaganda playbook,

I guess we know who does your thinking for you.

BrownBackwards.gif

Look at that back peddle folks!

There is no question that Obama's election has had a serious impact on the morale ofthe Republican Party

They have been having a temper tantrum ever since

You demonstrate love of country by your actions. What you do. Serve in the military, start a business, bust your ass in a physically demanding job, sustained selfless service without regard to your own success...not using it as a springboard to personal wealth. Which did obama do?
Do you do everything you can to minimize your tax bill? Has nothing to do with patriotism...has to do with protecting yourself against wasteful spending.

BrownBackwards.gif

Ends in a touchdown!

BrownBackwards.gif

Ends in a touchdown!

*whispers* psst...thats not rudy...calm down

The big difference is I pay my share of taxes and do not use off shore tax havens to avoid paying them.
Big difference.

Do you do everything you can to minimize your tax bill? Has nothing to do with patriotism...has to do with protecting yourself against wasteful spending.

Forum List

Back