Rudy brought down Big Labor

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
The unions have always been controlled by the large labor unions who saw the idea of shaking down business and skimming the worker's paychecks with dues as a dependable Scam providing a steady income stream.

Giuliani damaged this racket tremendously when he brought down the bosses of the Cosa Nostra families.

Blaming "Reagan" may be popular to blame with the libs- but no president could have allowed such a violation of Federal Law like that of PATCO.

But Rudy, OTOH, with his targeting of the different families was a crotch shot to Big Labor.

Well as sure as hell the companies won't give it to you voluntarily.
If it wasn't for unions they be getting 1 dollar an hour.

Apparently you are unaware of the fact that 94% of the population are scabs that don't kick up at all to the Big Labor bosses and make far more than $1 an hour.

You give a lot more credit to the handful of wise guys running the labor rackets than I think they deserve.

Apparently you are unaware of the fact that 94% of the population are scabs that don't kick up at all to the Big Labor bosses and make far more than $1 an hour.

94%.? Well over 300 million?
Did you do any mathematics at school.
If you read my post again my suggestion was that would be the position if there were no unions. As if I don't know what wages are get paid. Gees you're thick.

You give a lot more credit to the handful of wise guys running the labor rackets than I think they deserve.

There are no more rackets so that comment is crap. In fact I never mentioned any wise guys, I mentioned unions.
As a Republican you are taught to hate everything about the working class Yet you probably work for a wage at some time.

Giuliani damaged this racket tremendously when he brought down the bosses of the Cosa Nostra families.
Thank and praise God! Nevertheless the battle goes on. ILWU is on strike, and it's time for free trade to bust the myth of a "supply chain" from China.
Lawyers make a lot of money if they can show that they're "screwed" in court, by the way...

Thank and praise God! Nevertheless the battle goes on. ILWU is on strike, and it's time for free trade to bust the myth of a "supply chain" from China.
Lawyers make a lot of money if they can show that they're "screwed" in court, by the way...

What did God have to do with any of it? Grow up.

nXkbjfwNqKY5zqOisFoMOzGJtCFtRgpmLzC0EXpiqqpR4LWtkV7Eup55o-Vh_08CakQAOsiY6Mphx03PYpymuZTZC200e4w1hY3FYv_UPp68daH9TYwHVMJT7BWrJfee

The La Cosa Nostra controls the unions, and always has.

Jimmy Hoffa didn't get buried under the goal post at Giants Stadium because he wasn't mobbed up.

Forum List

Back