Rude Refugees Get Asses Kicked When They Flee to Russia

Russians don't like anyone but Russians.

And they really don't like Americans. ...... :cool:
BS, Russians are very, very friendly and open people, well known for their hospitality, but within the law margins. Whom they really don't like are illegals, especially those who come (without invitation) and bring their own savage laws into Russia. And why should anybody like that?

Last edited:
I am really starting to like Russia; maybe I'll move there when I retire.

Refugees Go Clubbing In Russia, Harass Girls, Wake Up In Hospital The Next Morning

A group of 51 refugees were brutally assaulted outside a night club in Murmansk, Russia, after they groped and molested women at a night club Saturday.
The refugees had previously been ordered to leave Norway for “bad behavior” and tried their luck in Russia. What they didn’t realize when they went out clubbing in Murmansk is that Russians have less tolerance when it comes to sexual assault on local women than other European countries.

The refugees allegedly groped and harassed women in a similar manner as the assaults in Cologne on New Year’s Eve. A group of male Russian took them aside to “educate” them that “Cologne is 2,500 kilometers south of here.”

welcome-to-russia_zpsqgqjazlp.jpg

We love Russians and we love Mother Russia, our friends.

I spent several months in mainly St. Petersburg, Russia, one of the most incredible cities on the planet, I recommend it to you.

Photographs of St. Petersburg, Russia:

st petersburg - Google Search

Russians don't like anyone but Russians.

And they really don't like Americans. ...... :cool:
BS, Russians are very, very friendly and open people, well known for their hospitality, but within the law margins. Whom they really don't like are illegals, especially those who come (without invitation) and try to follow their laws in Russia. And why should anybody like it?

Yes I know, I had Russian boyfriend for 15 days, I liked him, but I got better offer from a Canadian boy from Toronto :smoke:

I figure Putin rode in on a bear and beat them with his penis.

Sound like most Russians won't put up with that bullshit and they don't need Putin or his dick to kick the shit out Muslims.

Those scumbags should probably consider themselves lucky they didn't end up in the morgue. Or under it.

Yep, it reminds me of a story about the Russian KGB in Lebanon back in the 80 I think it was. Some Muslim radical sect leader had a KGB operative kidnapped and they sent a ransom demand, to which the Russians responded by kidnapping the leaders own son and began sending him various body parts back till they finally released the Russian KGB man.

The Russians dont take shit, as Hitler found out.
I remember that. The muslim kidnapped KGB. His son was turned over to Speznaz. Is that the same case?

Muslem refugees are so mentally retarded that host countries can't trust them to act in a socially acceptable manner among women. These people are like animals who treat females like sexual prey.

Muslem refugees are so mentally retarded that host countries can't trust them to act in a socially acceptable manner among women. These people are like animals who treat females like sexual prey.
No, they are not like animals. Animals have more morals.

While I dont think the refugees represent the typical Muslim from the Middle East....wait, no actually I do think that they are more typical than not.

Makes me appreciate the Muslim gentlemen I have known even more.

Russians are real bad asses. Remember when That feminist rock band "Pussy Riot" started protesting at the Olympic Games in Russia a little while back? The Russian security, a bunch of Cossacks, beat the shit out of them? Hilarious!

Russians are real bad asses. Remember when That feminist rock band "Pussy Riot" started protesting at the Olympic Games in Russia a little while back? The Russian security, a bunch of Cossacks, beat the shit out of them? Hilarious!

I laughed my ass off too, bunch a pussies!

Putin does have a nasty habit of getting rid of people inconvenient to him.

Blackrook, are you familiar with the use of murder by our own Oligarchs to purge their opposition?

LBJ had a couple of very convenient murders that helped him to keep his career on track, that I am aware of coming from Texas. Ever read up on the air plane crashes that have killed rival politicians during elections or just before?

The US Oligarchs are not innocent of shedding their rivals blood either.

Blackrook, are you familiar with the use of murder by our own Oligarchs to purge their opposition?

LBJ had a couple of very convenient murders that helped him to keep his career on track, that I am aware of coming from Texas. Ever read up on the air plane crashes that have killed rival politicians during elections or just before?

I think LBJ took out JFK.

I think LBJ took out JFK.
I think he knew of it and did nothing to stop it. He hated JFK and wanted to be President that bad.

Forum List

Back