Rubio says Fauci 'lied' about coronavirus mask guidance in March, as criticism of health official builds

Why would we give two shits what the cuck Lil Marco has to say? As Fauci has said many times our understanding of this virus is always growing. And that's what happened back in Feb-March. As we learned more about the virus, the recommendations changed. Wonder if Lil Marco was one of the virus deniers to line up for the vaccine last week?
And likewise who gives two shits about you?
How long has Fauci been unclear about viruses and how a mask works?

Masks help slow and even prevent the spread of the virus. Fauci has been saying that since the late spring. Again, as information becomes known, recommendations change. That's the nature of an ever evolving pandemic. Try and keep up.
Fauci said that no American should be wearing a mask

Guess you're as stupid as Trump, and aren't willing to take in new information as it develops. Yes, Fauci did tell people that masks weren't necessary, but that was before it became known that the virus is transmittable via the air. And, he also had said that AT THE BEGINNING of the pandemic as a way to help hospital workers have access to PPE (i.e. masks among other things) because otherwise the general population would have bought them out.

Of course Rubio is an idiot.

Not only an idiot, but a hypocrite as well. Not only can you find pictures of Rubio wearing a mask, but he also went public with him getting a COVID 19 vaccination. Conservatives like to bitch about AOC getting the vaccine (they said she didn't need it and took away a shot that could have been given to an older person), but they are strangely silent when it comes to someone like Rubio (who has said repeatedly he's in great shape and is also under the age for needing the virus), because all they want to do is tear down the opposition while ignoring what their side is currently doing.
Vaccination for what?

Vaccination for what? COVID 19 you moron. It was in my post about how you conservatives bitch about AOC getting the vaccination, yet you are strangely silent when Rubio got the same vaccination. And yeah, he got it while supplies for the vaccine are still in short supply. Here's a link to help you out.

What is covid 19?

What is COVID 19? The same freaking virus that is decimating the planet that Trump and his followers have no problem in saying it doesn't exist, even though over 300,000 deaths in this country alone would contradict you.
LOL first of all my entire family had covid 19 and a common cold is worse. Second covid has not killed 300,000 people as the CDC admitted that 130,000 actually died of other causes.

Third I wear no mask and can kick your ass at every physical task

Why would we give two shits what the cuck Lil Marco has to say? As Fauci has said many times our understanding of this virus is always growing. And that's what happened back in Feb-March. As we learned more about the virus, the recommendations changed. Wonder if Lil Marco was one of the virus deniers to line up for the vaccine last week?

Masks help slow and even prevent the spread of the virus. Fauci has been saying that since the late spring. Again, as information becomes known, recommendations change. That's the nature of an ever evolving pandemic. Try and keep up.

And then, he changed the recommendation based on the information gathered...Halljelooyah!
No hun, he would change his recommendations based on if he was trying to manipulate the public or if the group he was addressing was a group of hostile medical workers with the knowledge to call his lies out. I watched him early on and watch him feed the general public bs but then when in front of a medical crowd (who were showing their skepitism to him) he would give the opposite recommendations and the the following day when back in front of the general public be back to the first lie.

And then, he changed the recommendation based on the information gathered...Halljelooyah!
Actually Fauci admitted that he lied to protect healthcare workers over the public
I thought I remembered him saying that, too. He didn't want us buying up what few masks were available while those caring for the infected went unprotected. If the doctors and nurses all got sick, we would really have been shit out of luck. What he told us wasn't exactly lies, either. He was citing the same studies that anti-maskers are still citing, and you don't seem to find them lies, do you?

Fauci probably had a good idea that masks would help ( in conjunction with equally important keeping hands away from face and increased sanitation). I mean, why in hell do surgeons wear masks in the OR? Fauci knows it helps. And it was clear from reports very early on that it was airborne.

So he changed his mind, same as Trump did when the situation changed. As soon as PPE was available for everyone, Fauci started to push what has been proven to HELP (not eliminate) the spread. It was all we could do at the time.

Actually Fauci admitted that he lied to protect healthcare workers over the public
I thought I remembered him saying that, too. He didn't want us buying up what few masks were available while those caring for the infected went unprotected. If the doctors and nurses all got sick, we would really have been shit out of luck. What he told us wasn't exactly lies, either. He was citing the same studies that anti-maskers are still citing, and you don't seem to find them lies, do you?

Fauci probably had a good idea that masks would help ( in conjunction with equally important keeping hands away from face and increased sanitation). I mean, why in hell do surgeons wear masks in the OR? Fauci knows it helps. And it was clear from reports very early on that it was airborne.

So he changed his mind, same as Trump did when the situation changed. As soon as PPE was available for everyone, Fauci started to push what has been proven to HELP (not eliminate) the spread. It was all we could do at the time.
There were no studies on the new disease.

So if he cited studies then this disease is not new and it is likely germ warfare

So if he cited studies then this disease is not new and it is likely germ warfare
It is still a virus. We have quite a few of those around, including several closely tied into the Covid family.

Rubio says Fauci 'lied' about coronavirus mask guidance in March, as criticism of health official builds | Fox News

Fauci deliberately put over 300,000,000 Americans lives at risk, why is he not on death row

Actually what he did is to let the virus spread which is what the deep state wanted

Sen. Marco Rubio on Sunday accused top U.S. epidemiologist Anthony Fauci of lying about the efficacy of masks and misrepresenting information about the number of people who must be vaccinated in order for the U.S. to achieve herd immunity against COVID-19.

"Dr. Fauci lied about masks in March[.] Dr. Fauci has been distorting the level of vaccination needed for herd immunity," Rubio, R-Fla., said in a tweet. "It isn’t just him Many in elite bubbles believe the American public doesn’t know 'what’s good for them' so they need to be tricked into 'doing the right thing.'"

Fauci belongs in solitary confinement in a supermax prison
Rubio is an idiot. Once a bright up and comer now partisan hack. He needs to do less peanut gallery talk and more hard work. Fauci deserved scrutiny for his initial guidelines for mask wearing which he got and in which he has corrected and addressed months ago. Why is it still coming up?

You know, the day I first started wearing a mask was when my room mate saw that a church chorus practicing came down with COVID 19 because they sang for 2 hours for practice, showing that it was airborne. She was someone who worked in a hospital, and after she saw that, told me that I had to wear a mask if I went out in public. Haven't stopped yet, and don't intend to until I have taken the vaccine.

Take something with a legitimate sinister aspect to it and then blow it all out of proportion to worst case scenario and overreact=The Current Hoax.
We are being told to mask from and hide from The Air.

It is still a virus. We have quite a few of those around, including several closely tied into the Covid family.
LOL the common cold is the coronavirus

Duh

You know, the day I first started wearing a mask was when my room mate saw that a church chorus practicing came down with COVID 19 because they sang for 2 hours for practice, showing that it was airborne. She was someone who worked in a hospital, and after she saw that, told me that I had to wear a mask if I went out in public. Haven't stopped yet, and don't intend to until I have taken the vaccine.
And everything you see on TV is real right?

So is that choir all dead or all alive?

Retards are everywhere, you find a mirror

No, not everything that I see on TV is real. I watch a lot of entertainment that I KNOW isn't real. Ever watch McGuyver? How about Magnum P.I.? Those aren't based in reality other than on a passing basis. However, when I see it on a news report, and hear about it from other sources, I tend to believe it. And no, not everyone in the choir died, but 62 percent of them came down with the virus, and several died. And yeah, I'm gonna continue to wear my mask until I get the vaccine.

Guess you're as stupid as Trump, and aren't willing to take in new information as it develops. Yes, Fauci did tell people that masks weren't necessary, but that was before it became known that the virus is transmittable via the air. And, he also had said that AT THE BEGINNING of the pandemic as a way to help hospital workers have access to PPE (i.e. masks among other things) because otherwise the general population would have bought them out.
Fauci has to go. I feel like we are on a Prog shill derived comedian TV program. And there are enough of them already.

Fauci can’t make up his own mind. Whichever way the wind blows or depending on who he’s talking to. Nobody I know listens to a word out of that liar’s mouth. And they’re all doing fine. There are those who are smart enough to know what to do to protect ourselves without this idiot lecturing to do A, then change his mind and say no do B, no A again, no B.........

No, not everything that I see on TV is real. I watch a lot of entertainment that I KNOW isn't real. Ever watch McGuyver? How about Magnum P.I.? Those aren't based in reality other than on a passing basis. However, when I see it on a news report, and hear about it from other sources, I tend to believe it. And no, not everyone in the choir died, but 62 percent of them came down with the virus, and several died. And yeah, I'm gonna continue to wear my mask until I get the vaccine.
Dude Gilligans Island or McGuyver both contain more reality than any news feed as Gilligan is not trying to brainwash anyone.

But since you are clearly brainwashed that the news is all real, you will never know

Dude Gilligans Island or McGuyver both contain more reality than any news feed as Gilligan is not trying to brainwash anyone.

But since you are clearly brainwashed that the news is all real, you will never know

Actually, I think it is you who are brainwashed. No...............wait.........that's not right.................in order to be brainwashed, you first have to have a brain, which apparently you don't. Why do I say that? Because if you did have a brain, you would be able to see how fucked up Trump and his policies are.

What information suddenly made a little light bulb click on in Fauci's head?

Or has he never said? I think Fauci caved into political pressure. The Covid virus is just that....a virus.

Virus and Mask. What new facts could Fauci have learned to make him do a 180 turn suddenly?

I think he realized that when the virus I’d defeated thanks to Trump, that he will disappear back to obscurity...No more first pitches. No more interviews where he is treated like a God...Just another goof.

Forum List

Back