Rubio Helps Trump

CIC_noNWcAA-X1p.jpg

Anybody want that old Hag for President..............

This thread is about Rubio helping Trump.....has nothing to do with Hillary, I guess you prove that Trump supporters are not educated. Thanks for proving my statement, apparently you have a problem reading.

Donald Trump’s surge is all about less-educated Americans

Donald Trump Supporters Mostly Uneducated, New Poll Finds

Really...........you took the thread to the gutter................So I just showed the gutter politics of the other side.......................

Rubio is desperate..............the establishment has thrown over 100 million into the primaries already..........and it hasn't changed a thing..................the normal just isn't working...........and I'm getting a dang kick out of it.................

My first choice was Carson.............I shifted on my vote today..........because Carson can't win.............I went with Trump after Sessions endorsed................

Any one of them are better than Hillary.

Thanks for admitting that you don't care how low Trump gets....and I really don't care about Rubio or Cruz....they're getting ready to fizzle out....Carson fizzled out a long time ago, but he's asleep and can't figure it out...no wonder you liked Carson.

And, none of them are better than Clinton. She has the most experience, she is eloquent (unlike Trump who all he can say is "I'm going to make America great again" and "I'll hire people to do it" - and she hasn't run a fraud University and scammed people out of their hard earned money, and she's not afraid to show her tax returns, Trump doesn't want to because he's afraid of what we'll find out.......:badgrin: Not that it will matter to the morose.

I still don't get it, why is it our problem on how low you feel Donald has gone, you back a traitor and killer of four americans, I gotta say, that's as low as a person can go, so get your house in order before you start posting about someone you don't give two shits about. Makes you look desperate.

As compared to the Democrats who fawned all over Byrd and made him a liberal hero when he was a recruiter for the KKK.

Conservatives keep bringing up Byrd who is dead and was in the KKK in the 40's.....that a real stretch....

We're talking about now, 2016, and for Trump to pretend he doesn't know racist KKK and accept their endorsement is a real shame. Trump seems to have really endeared himself to the uneducated and really racist conservatives that don't know how to move forward.
Are you aware that a fucking DEM posted a 'claim' on this forum that Trump's father had 'maybe' attended a KKK rally in 1927?

As compared to the Democrats who fawned all over Byrd and made him a liberal hero when he was a recruiter for the KKK.

Conservatives keep bringing up Byrd who is dead and was in the KKK in the 40's.....that a real stretch....

We're talking about now, 2016, and for Trump to pretend he doesn't know racist KKK and accept their endorsement is a real shame. Trump seems to have really endeared himself to the uneducated and really racist conservatives that don't know how to move forward.
Clinton-Gore-1992-Confederate-701x394.jpg

I thought it was mostly Republican/conservatives who made a big todo about the Confederate flag....nice try.

Cb9BWbZUEAE2ks2.jpg:small
The Clinton's used the Rebel Flag back in the day................The KKK can vote for whoever the hell they want........................

Please get back to me when you have proof of Trump wearing the hood and attending a KKK meeting..........Until then it is BS.....................

Just the Dems doing what they do...........Throwing shit at a wall and hoping it sticks.............

He embraced the endorsement of David Duke.....that means he is okay with the most racist group backing him.....thanks for admitting you're okay with that.

(I hate to break it to you, but that picture of Hillary holding the confederate flag has been photo-shopped) - I guess you couldn't even figure that out....bwahahaha!
You are a fucking LIAR!
Trump repeatedly repudiated Duke. The MSM tried for days to make up a bullshiy story but as they always do they ended up looking like the fucking LIB scum they are and Trump got another 50 thousand Independants who are sick and tired of watching the LIB MSM push their LIB agenda using outright lies.
Trump NEVER said the word "Fuck" at that event. NEVER! Another one of your pathetic bullshit lies.
You ought to be ashamed.

Clinton-Gore-1992-Confederate-701x394.jpg

I thought it was mostly Republican/conservatives who made a big todo about the Confederate flag....nice try.

Cb9BWbZUEAE2ks2.jpg:small
The Clinton's used the Rebel Flag back in the day................The KKK can vote for whoever the hell they want........................

Please get back to me when you have proof of Trump wearing the hood and attending a KKK meeting..........Until then it is BS.....................

Just the Dems doing what they do...........Throwing shit at a wall and hoping it sticks.............

He embraced the endorsement of David Duke.....that means he is okay with the most racist group backing him.....thanks for admitting you're okay with that.

(I hate to break it to you, but that picture of Hillary holding the confederate flag has been photo-shopped) - I guess you couldn't even figure that out....bwahahaha!
You are a fucking LIAR!
Trump repeatedly repudiated Duke. The MSM tried for days to make up a bullshiy story but as they always do they ended up looking like the fucking LIB scum they are and Trump got another 50 thousand Independants who are sick and tired of watching the LIB MSM push their LIB agenda using outright lies.
Trump NEVER said the word "Fuck" at that event. NEVER! Another one of your pathetic bullshit lies.
You ought to be ashamed.
hey facts are never a libturd's concern.

I'm putting the ball back where it belongs........Against the Dem candidate................

Rubio is desperate and will not win..................It's Cruz versus Trump..............Tomorrow will show that........

Well, that's no surprise....that you insist it's democrats who are insulting Trump....but Rubio and Cruz are the ones that have been dissing Trump.....it was Rubio who pointed out the fake University that Trump was part of, that scammed people and turned out to be nothing but a ponzi scheme....Cruz has been trying to be very diplomatic about the way he insults Trump, and ends up looking silly....even after Trump, in his gutter talk called him a "Pussy".

But....they're not "left".....they're part of your same party, so get with the program.

Rubio: Majority of GOP voters don't want Trump

Rubio has his own "university" problem.

Marco Rubio slams Trump University but has own ties to embattled for-profit colleges

Marco Rubio slams Trump University but has own ties to embattled for-profit colleges | Naked Politics

BTW, i wanted to see what Hillary's plan is to bring jobs back to the US and in order to view her plan, you must contribute to her campaign. hahahahahaahahhhaha, she ain't getting a dollar of my money that's for fkn sure. So any of you libturd's got the plan from hillary on bringing jobs back to the US?

I'm putting the ball back where it belongs........Against the Dem candidate................

Rubio is desperate and will not win..................It's Cruz versus Trump..............Tomorrow will show that........

Well, that's no surprise....that you insist it's democrats who are insulting Trump....but Rubio and Cruz are the ones that have been dissing Trump.....it was Rubio who pointed out the fake University that Trump was part of, that scammed people and turned out to be nothing but a ponzi scheme....Cruz has been trying to be very diplomatic about the way he insults Trump, and ends up looking silly....even after Trump, in his gutter talk called him a "Pussy".

But....they're not "left".....they're part of your same party, so get with the program.

Then Rubio should win more than once. funny shit coming from a loser. Where is his majority of GOP voters he refers to?

The fine line here is whether or not Cruz can control his campaign up and coming. Because all of the other candidates combined rallying around Cruz will not take out Trump.

I was listening to Levin and the Red Eye guys last night that are all in Cruz's corner but all they were doing was attacking Trump supporters. That's one hell of a way to win your candidacy for President.

BUT and it's a big but that will guarantee you lose the general if you insult Trump supporters so much they don't come out for you in the general.

Freaking idiotic.

please answer to this question
for example if John Kasich left .....
then what will happen for his delegate ?

Rubio goes nuclear on Trump.....

Yes, but Rubio is like a man-girl, like Obama. So, how scary is he to Donald Trump?
My guess is to Trump - this little she-male is irrelevant.
Rubio's out of it after we finish voting in Virginia tonight anyhow...

He is scratching hard to get out of the pit...The Trump moves on.

My question is: What are Trump supporters willing to do if the GOP establishment (who doesn't want Trump to win) decides to do something weird and award the nomination to another candidate?

Katie Gage, another former Romney strategist who runs Our Principles PAC devoted to taking down Trump, said standing up to the front-runner is a moral imperative, but also necessary to protect the party.

“We can’t support a guy who is so clearly a racist, so clearly a sexist, so clearly somebody with no moral compass,” she said. “People just cannot embrace him as a conservative and a republican, because then we’re not even a party anymore.”

Instead, they are advocating all-out war to stop Trump. A Braveheart moment in which candidates and political action committees throw everything they have to stop Trump. And when they run out of attacks, find a way to keep up the pressure. “Here’s the thing about a fight. A: You get in the fight. B: You never stop fighting,” Stevens said.

The GOP's Trump Choice
funny shit coming from someone who is advocating for a killer and a traitor on the democratic side.

Go ahead and live in your MYTHs.......that is even funnier....how so many people (mostly Trump supporters) live in a bubble.

Rubio goes nuclear on Trump.....

Yes, but Rubio is like a man-girl, like Obama. So, how scary is he to Donald Trump?

My question is: What are Trump supporters willing to do if the GOP establishment (who doesn't want Trump to win) decides to do something weird and award the nomination to another candidate?

Katie Gage, another former Romney strategist who runs Our Principles PAC devoted to taking down Trump, said standing up to the front-runner is a moral imperative, but also necessary to protect the party.

“We can’t support a guy who is so clearly a racist, so clearly a sexist, so clearly somebody with no moral compass,” she said. “People just cannot embrace him as a conservative and a republican, because then we’re not even a party anymore.”

Instead, they are advocating all-out war to stop Trump. A Braveheart moment in which candidates and political action committees throw everything they have to stop Trump. And when they run out of attacks, find a way to keep up the pressure. “Here’s the thing about a fight. A: You get in the fight. B: You never stop fighting,” Stevens said.

The GOP's Trump Choice
funny shit coming from someone who is advocating for a killer and a traitor on the democratic side.

Go ahead and live in your MYTHs.......that is even funnier....how so many people (mostly Trump supporters) live in a bubble.
BTW, how many emails are now available to the FBI that were deemed classified or top secret? hmmmm?

And, it isn't me making the statement it is the FBI and the justice department. hmmmmmmm

The GOP's Trump Choice

BTW, how many emails are now available to the FBI that were deemed classified or top secret? hmmmm?

And, it isn't me making the statement it is the FBI and the justice department. hmmmmmmm

Please post a link where the FBI accuses Clinton of being a killer.....I dare you.....liar.

The GOP's Trump Choice

Please post a link where the FBI accuses Clinton of being a killer.....I dare you.....liar.
dare all you like, I never said that, but hey, you go on with your rant. you look foolish. Not surprising btw

dare all you like, I never said that, but hey, you go on with your rant. you look foolish. Not surprising btw

You never said that? How about here? Idiot, you don't even know what you say, you spout so much drivel.

You never said that? How about here? Idiot, you don't even know what you say, you spout so much drivel.

yep that's miy post. Now post up where I state the fbi thinks that. So you're misrepresenting my posts I see. so typical libturd of you.

Here's what you said in response to my comment to you that you live in a bubble because you accuse Clinton of being a killer. Perhaps you are just ignorant and don't realize what you post and how it relates to the post you are responding to, but I figured that some time back, so it's no surprise.

and here is what I answered.

now show me where I stated anything you stated?

Here's what you said in response to my comment to you that you live in a bubble because you accuse Clinton of being a killer. Perhaps you are just ignorant and don't realize what you post and how it relates to the post you are responding to, but I figured that some time back, so it's no surprise.
yep and here was my response;

[/QUOTE]

If you're waiting for Clinton to be classified a killer or a traitor....you'll have to do better and publish a link to where FBI or justice department said it, as you said.

Was it allowed?

Yes. The laws, regulations, and State Department policy in place during her tenure permitted her to use a non-government email for work.

A
Politifact analysis also confirmed that Clinton's practices complied with laws and regulations, including support from the former director of a prominent government accountability organization: "In Clinton's defense, we should note that it was only after Clinton left the State Department, that the National Archives issued a recommendation that government employees should avoid conducting official business on personal emails (though they noted there might be extenuating circumstances such as an emergency that require it).

When information is reviewed for public release, it is common for information previously unclassified to be upgraded to classified if the State Department or another agency believes its public release could cause potential harm to national security, law enforcement or diplomatic relations.

After reviewing a sampling of the 55,000 pages of emails, the Inspectors General have proffered that a small number of emails, which did not contain any classified markings and/or dissemination controls, should have been classified at the time they were sent.
Updated: The Facts About Hillary Clinton’s Emails

If you're waiting for Clinton to be classified a killer or a traitor....you'll have to do better and publish a link to where FBI or justice department said it, as you said.

Was it allowed?

Yes. The laws, regulations, and State Department policy in place during her tenure permitted her to use a non-government email for work.

A
Politifact analysis also confirmed that Clinton's practices complied with laws and regulations, including support from the former director of a prominent government accountability organization: "In Clinton's defense, we should note that it was only after Clinton left the State Department, that the National Archives issued a recommendation that government employees should avoid conducting official business on personal emails (though they noted there might be extenuating circumstances such as an emergency that require it).

When information is reviewed for public release, it is common for information previously unclassified to be upgraded to classified if the State Department or another agency believes its public release could cause potential harm to national security, law enforcement or diplomatic relations.

After reviewing a sampling of the 55,000 pages of emails, the Inspectors General have proffered that a small number of emails, which did not contain any classified markings and/or dissemination controls, should have been classified at the time they were sent.
Updated: The Facts About Hillary Clinton’s Emails[/QUOTE]
why, I never said it. I asked you to post that, and you haven't so, please post it.

Was it allowed?

A

Updated: The Facts About Hillary Clinton’s Emails
why, I never said it. I asked you to post that, and you haven't so, please post it.[/QUOTE]

I did indeed post your post where you call Clinton a killer....you keep projecting. You make absurd pronouncements that you can't back up. You clearly called Clinton a killer, but you can't post any link to prove it....just your insane moron inspired and imagined scandals that have not ever proven true.

Forum List

Back