Rubio Helps Trump

I think trumps far from the gutter
I mean - how much are you worth?
Turn off piers Morgan and educate yourself so you don't come across as being so dense

Really? A President say "fuck" on national TV is not gutter to you? A President making a joke about another Republican candidate having a small penis on national TV in front of young people is not gutter to you? Talk about who is the one that is dense here.

Well, Trump supporters are purported to not be too educated, and probably many are blue-collar, and to them that kind of talk even from a President is not gutter talk. It all depends on your upbringing and place in society.

And I've never listened or watched Piers Morgan on purpose....I thought he was one of Rupert's (Faux News) funnies....so, don't know what you mean by that statement.

Piers Morgan/Wikipedia
In 1994, aged 29, he was appointed editor of the News of the Worldby Rupert Murdoch,

Your wiki citation is as weak as your assertion that piers Morgan is some sort of a conservative
He's a Limey fucking liberal pussy, who gobbles up obamas turds like a pigeon on a freedom fry
As you do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As compared to the Democrats who fawned all over Byrd and made him a liberal hero when he was a recruiter for the KKK.

Conservatives keep bringing up Byrd who is dead and was in the KKK in the 40's.....that a real stretch....

We're talking about now, 2016, and for Trump to pretend he doesn't know racist KKK and accept their endorsement is a real shame. Trump seems to have really endeared himself to the uneducated and really racist conservatives that don't know how to move forward.
Clinton-Gore-1992-Confederate-701x394.jpg

I thought it was mostly Republican/conservatives who made a big todo about the Confederate flag....nice try.

Cb9BWbZUEAE2ks2.jpg:small
The Clinton's used the Rebel Flag back in the day................The KKK can vote for whoever the hell they want........................

Please get back to me when you have proof of Trump wearing the hood and attending a KKK meeting..........Until then it is BS.....................

Just the Dems doing what they do...........Throwing shit at a wall and hoping it sticks.............

As compared to the Democrats who fawned all over Byrd and made him a liberal hero when he was a recruiter for the KKK.

Conservatives keep bringing up Byrd who is dead and was in the KKK in the 40's.....that a real stretch....

We're talking about now, 2016, and for Trump to pretend he doesn't know racist KKK and accept their endorsement is a real shame. Trump seems to have really endeared himself to the uneducated and really racist conservatives that don't know how to move forward.

I thought it was mostly Republican/conservatives who made a big todo about the Confederate flag....nice try.

The Clinton's used the Rebel Flag back in the day................The KKK can vote for whoever the hell they want........................

Please get back to me when you have proof of Trump wearing the hood and attending a KKK meeting..........Until then it is BS.....................

Just the Dems doing what they do...........Throwing shit at a wall and hoping it sticks.............

He embraced the endorsement of David Duke.....that means he is okay with the most racist group backing him.....thanks for admitting you're okay with that.

(I hate to break it to you, but that picture of Hillary holding the confederate flag has been photo-shopped) - I guess you couldn't even figure that out....bwahahaha!

CIC_noNWcAA-X1p.jpg

Anybody want that old Hag for President..............

This thread is about Rubio helping Trump.....has nothing to do with Hillary, I guess you prove that Trump supporters are not educated. Thanks for proving my statement, apparently you have a problem reading.

Donald Trump’s surge is all about less-educated Americans

Donald Trump Supporters Mostly Uneducated, New Poll Finds

Really...........you took the thread to the gutter................So I just showed the gutter politics of the other side.......................

Rubio is desperate..............the establishment has thrown over 100 million into the primaries already..........and it hasn't changed a thing..................the normal just isn't working...........and I'm getting a dang kick out of it.................

My first choice was Carson.............I shifted on my vote today..........because Carson can't win.............I went with Trump after Sessions endorsed................

Any one of them are better than Hillary.

CIC_noNWcAA-X1p.jpg

This thread is about Rubio helping Trump.....has nothing to do with Hillary, I guess you prove that Trump supporters are not educated. Thanks for proving my statement, apparently you have a problem reading.

Really...........you took the thread to the gutter................So I just showed the gutter politics of the other side.......................

Rubio is desperate..............the establishment has thrown over 100 million into the primaries already..........and it hasn't changed a thing..................the normal just isn't working...........and I'm getting a dang kick out of it.................

My first choice was Carson.............I shifted on my vote today..........because Carson can't win.............I went with Trump after Sessions endorsed................

Thanks for admitting that you don't care how low Trump gets....and I really don't care about Rubio or Cruz....they're getting ready to fizzle out....Carson fizzled out a long time ago, but he's asleep and can't figure it out...no wonder you liked Carson.

And, none of them are better than Clinton. She has the most experience, she is eloquent (unlike Trump who all he can say is "I'm going to make America great again" and "I'll hire people to do it" - and she hasn't run a fraud University and scammed people out of their hard earned money, and she's not afraid to show her tax returns, Trump doesn't want to because he's afraid of what we'll find out.......:badgrin: Not that it will matter to the morose.

He embraced the endorsement of David Duke.....that means he is okay with the most racist group backing him.....thanks for admitting you're okay with that.

(I hate to break it to you, but that picture of Hillary holding the confederate flag has been photo-shopped) - I guess you couldn't even figure that out....bwahahaha!
Different time frame......Nobody was attacking the flag back then and they used it........Nobody gave a damn about it back then.

Bottom line this is a smear campaign throwing shit at a wall and hoping it sticks. It's a normal tactic of the left....

CIC_noNWcAA-X1p.jpg

Thanks for admitting that you don't care how low Trump gets....and I really don't care about Rubio or Cruz....they're getting ready to fizzle out....Carson fizzled out a long time ago, but he's asleep and can't figure it out...no wonder you liked Carson.

And, none of them are better than Clinton. She has the most experience, she is eloquent (unlike Trump who all he can say is "I'm going to make America great again" and "I'll hire people to do it" - and she hasn't run a fraud University and scammed people out of their hard earned money, and she's not afraid to show her tax returns, Trump doesn't want to because he's afraid of what we'll find out.......:badgrin: Not that it will matter to the morose.

She's a habitual liar who shouldn't even be cleared for classified data..............More luggage than I've ever seen a candidate drag around. Which is why she's trying to keep a low profile...............Trying to keep the ball in the other court because of her baggage.

Different time frame......Nobody was attacking the flag back then and they used it........Nobody gave a damn about it back then.

Bottom line this is a smear campaign throwing shit at a wall and hoping it sticks. It's a normal tactic of the left....

Keep trying....you're failing miserably. It's Republicans that are throwing shit on the wall.....Rubio and Cruz are not from the left, dummy.

CIC_noNWcAA-X1p.jpg

She's a habitual liar who shouldn't even be cleared for classified data..............More luggage than I've ever seen a candidate drag around. Which is why she's trying to keep a low profile...............Trying to keep the ball in the other court because of her baggage.

That's what you've been fed by the Republican/conservative lie machine.....all the attacks on her have led your party nowhere....mostly because it's all been lies.

Keep trying....you're failing miserably. It's Republicans that are throwing shit on the wall.....Rubio and Cruz are not from the left, dummy.
I'm putting the ball back where it belongs........Against the Dem candidate................

Rubio is desperate and will not win..................It's Cruz versus Trump..............Tomorrow will show that........

Rubio goes nuclear on Trump.....

Yes, but Rubio is like a man-girl, like Obama. So, how scary is he to Donald Trump?
My guess is to Trump - this little she-male is irrelevant.
Rubio's out of it after we finish voting in Virginia tonight anyhow...

He is scratching hard to get out of the pit...The Trump moves on.

My question is: What are Trump supporters willing to do if the GOP establishment (who doesn't want Trump to win) decides to do something weird and award the nomination to another candidate?

Katie Gage, another former Romney strategist who runs Our Principles PAC devoted to taking down Trump, said standing up to the front-runner is a moral imperative, but also necessary to protect the party.

“We can’t support a guy who is so clearly a racist, so clearly a sexist, so clearly somebody with no moral compass,” she said. “People just cannot embrace him as a conservative and a republican, because then we’re not even a party anymore.”

Instead, they are advocating all-out war to stop Trump. A Braveheart moment in which candidates and political action committees throw everything they have to stop Trump. And when they run out of attacks, find a way to keep up the pressure. “Here’s the thing about a fight. A: You get in the fight. B: You never stop fighting,” Stevens said.

The GOP's Trump Choice

I seriously think there would be riots...corruption..Too many are watching their every move..lol

Do you think that will help the party?

CIC_noNWcAA-X1p.jpg

That's what you've been fed by the Republican/conservative lie machine.....all the attacks on her have led your party nowhere....mostly because it's all been lies.

Baloney.........I've watched the videos saying the lies..............Sniper FIre.............LOL.............she didn't tell the families it was a video.........watched her at the coffin speach saying it was............poor and broke from her own lips.............and etc..............

People in this country know she's a Liar.................It's just Dems don't care.

It will not be much longer until the correct target is targeted................Hillary will get what she deserves.

I'm putting the ball back where it belongs........Against the Dem candidate................

Rubio is desperate and will not win..................It's Cruz versus Trump..............Tomorrow will show that........

Well, that's no surprise....that you insist it's democrats who are insulting Trump....but Rubio and Cruz are the ones that have been dissing Trump.....it was Rubio who pointed out the fake University that Trump was part of, that scammed people and turned out to be nothing but a ponzi scheme....Cruz has been trying to be very diplomatic about the way he insults Trump, and ends up looking silly....even after Trump, in his gutter talk called him a "Pussy".

But....they're not "left".....they're part of your same party, so get with the program.

Rubio: Majority of GOP voters don't want Trump

This is gonna be an ugly election..............the Dems will get return fire.............

It's gonna happen....................Hillary's attack machine will get more back than they give.

Rubio goes nuclear on Trump.....

Yes, but Rubio is like a man-girl, like Obama. So, how scary is he to Donald Trump?
My guess is to Trump - this little she-male is irrelevant.
Rubio's out of it after we finish voting in Virginia tonight anyhow...

He is scratching hard to get out of the pit...The Trump moves on.

My question is: What are Trump supporters willing to do if the GOP establishment (who doesn't want Trump to win) decides to do something weird and award the nomination to another candidate?

Katie Gage, another former Romney strategist who runs Our Principles PAC devoted to taking down Trump, said standing up to the front-runner is a moral imperative, but also necessary to protect the party.

“We can’t support a guy who is so clearly a racist, so clearly a sexist, so clearly somebody with no moral compass,” she said. “People just cannot embrace him as a conservative and a republican, because then we’re not even a party anymore.”

Instead, they are advocating all-out war to stop Trump. A Braveheart moment in which candidates and political action committees throw everything they have to stop Trump. And when they run out of attacks, find a way to keep up the pressure. “Here’s the thing about a fight. A: You get in the fight. B: You never stop fighting,” Stevens said.

The GOP's Trump Choice
funny shit coming from someone who is advocating for a killer and a traitor on the democratic side.

I think trumps far from the gutter
I mean - how much are you worth?
Turn off piers Morgan and educate yourself so you don't come across as being so dense

Really? A President say "fuck" on national TV is not gutter to you? A President making a joke about another Republican candidate having a small penis on national TV in front of young people is not gutter to you? Talk about who is the one that is dense here.

Well, Trump supporters are purported to not be too educated, and probably many are blue-collar, and to them that kind of talk even from a President is not gutter talk. It all depends on your upbringing and place in society.

And I've never listened or watched Piers Morgan on purpose....I thought he was one of Rupert's (Faux News) funnies....so, don't know what you mean by that statement.

Piers Morgan/Wikipedia
In 1994, aged 29, he was appointed editor of the News of the Worldby Rupert Murdoch,
and you dems don't even know the constitution and what is traitorist behavior and it is sinful to back someone who allowed four americans to die in Benghazi.

Well, that's no surprise....that you insist it's democrats who are insulting Trump....but Rubio and Cruz are the ones that have been dissing Trump.....it was Rubio who pointed out the fake University that Trump was part of, that scammed people and turned out to be nothing but a ponzi scheme....Cruz has been trying to be very diplomatic about the way he insults Trump, and ends up looking silly....even after Trump, in his gutter talk called him a "Pussy".

But....they're not "left".....they're part of your same party, so get with the program.

Then Rubio should win more than once. funny shit coming from a loser. Where is his majority of GOP voters he refers to?

what is it exactly are you going to do to stop David Duke from voting for trump. I'm sorry but you honestly lose me with this. Again, the purpose of my original question with which you stated was his right to vote. So, wtf what is it Trump can do to keep Duke from voting for him?

Forum List

Back