Rubio Helps Trump

Please post a link where the FBI accuses Clinton of being a killer.....I dare you.....liar.
dare all you like, I never said that, but hey, you go on with your rant. you look foolish. Not surprising btw

You never said that? How about here? Idiot, you don't even know what you say, you spout so much drivel.

funny shit coming from someone who is advocating for a killer and a traitor on the democratic side.
I believe the Clintons were deeply involved with massive cocaine smuggling in AK. Two little boys were found dead a few yards from where the private planes loaded with cocaine were landing at an airfield where Clinton 'business partners' were unloading the cocaine. The little boys saw what they shouldn't have.
I firmly believe that long time 'associate' of the Clintons Vince Foster did not commit suicide one day before he was due to testify against the Clintons.
This video is only the tip of the iceberg.
It's odd that so many of the dead were shot in the back of the head but the murders were called suicides.

Some day soon someone will come forward and tell the truth about the Clinton Murder Machine. That person will have 100% rock solid evidence supporting their charge. The timing will be perfect! A month before the election. Too late to harness up old Biden and Pocahontas. Hillary may spend the rest of her life behind bars.
Bill doesn't have a year left at the rate he is mentally and physically disintegrating before our eyes.

I believe the Clintons were deeply involved with massive cocaine smuggling in AK. Two little boys were found dead a few yards from where the private planes loaded with cocaine were landing at an airfield where Clinton 'business partners' were unloading the cocaine. The little boys saw what they shouldn't have.
I firmly believe that long time 'associate' of the Clintons Vince Foster did not commit suicide one day before he was due to testify against the Clintons.
This video is only the tip of the iceberg.
It's odd that so many of the dead were shot in the back of the head but the murders were called suicides.

There's a Forum for your nonsense......:badgrin:

Conspiracy Theories

Forum List

Back