'Rubbing America's Nose In It'

As of January 20, 2021 Biden assumed all responsibility, ergo your blame Trump rant holds no weight. It's that simple.

Prior to Jan 20, 2021 Trump had full responsibility. To ignore his actions during that time just proves you have the defense version of TDS

Still doesn't make him responsible for the unconditional withdrawals McTrumpybutt made, or for the consequence of that or the other conditions he let the Taliban get away with. President Biden did have to deal with the consequences of Benedict Donald's lack of fealty to the implementation of the Doha Accords.
It makes Biden responsible for not redeploying troops to ensure his photo op finish happened as planned. Adding months to the Trump timeline absolves Trump of anything. I would say the the same regardless of who was in office. The fact remains this was Biden's show and he screwed it up.

So that excuses Biden for doing nothing about it for six months, including extending the time line? Really?

I am not excusing Biden. I agree he fucked it all up.

I have said 100 times on this forum moving the date back was a huge mistake.

I am just saying he was not the only one who made mistakes.

It makes Biden responsible for not redeploying troops
As it turns out he did have to re-deploy more troops to complete the evacuation as the skeleton crew the Trumpybear left behind was not enough.

Nothing can absolve Trump from allowing the Taliban to ignore 6 out of 7 of the conditions negotiated in Doha.

Why did he allow the Taliban to ignore all those conditions and remove any leverage the next CiC would need to enforce the Accords?

I am not excusing Biden. I agree he fucked it all up.

I have said 100 times on this forum moving the date back was a huge mistake.

I am just saying he was not the only one who made mistakes.
Changing the timeline is what made the disaster possible. Which absolved Trump, as it would anyone else. The second the Taliban started gobbling up territory was the time to rethink the plan. When was that exactly? Let's both hope that wasn't after the originally planned withdrawal date, or the Biden shills only look more foolish.

Changing the timeline is what made the disaster possible.

It made the disaster possible, it did not change a thing about the amount of equipment that would be left behind.

Which absolved Trump, as it would anyone else.

It absolves Trump of anything that took place from them on. Not on his decisions prior to leaving office

The second the Taliban started gobbling up territory was the time to rethink the plan.

Yes, at that point we should have gotten everyone out in the next week.

Let's both hope that wasn't after the originally planned withdrawal date, or the Biden shills only look more foolish.

It was well after the originally planned withdrawal date. The reason the originally planned withdrawal date was chosen is because the Taliban would still restricted by weather. This is why I say it was Biden's biggest fuck up, had he left when we were supposed to the Taliban would have only controlled about 1/5 of the country.

View attachment 770044
After all of America's blood, sweat, sacrifice, and money spentJoe Biden's Legacy In Afghanistan is arming and financing the Tailban / Terrorists.

Rather than destroying the equipment before leaving the country, Joe Biden surrendered nearly $85 billion worth of US military equipment to the Taliban.

75000-vehicles.jpg

In fact,Joe Biden left 300 times more guns than those passed to the Mexican cartels in Obama’s Fast and Furious program.

The Taliban later released video of the weapons Joe Biden left behind and the room full of stacks of $100

Way to go, Joe!

View attachment 770051

For this alone, Biden should not be reelected.

Still doesn't make him responsible for the unconditional withdrawals McTrumpybutt made, or for the consequence of that or the other conditions he let the Taliban get away with. President Biden did have to deal with the consequences of Benedict Donald's lack of fealty to the implementation of the Doha Accords.
there were no UNCONDITIONAL withdrawals,,

Changing the timeline is what made the disaster possible. Which absolved Trump, as it would anyone else.
How exactly did extending the truce and our final exit date through Aug 31st absolve Trump of the effects of his unconditional withdrawals of 2020 as well as not holding the Taliban accountable for the other conditions they ignored? The Neo-GOP had already absolved him and the so called liberal media couldn't wait to blame it on Biden. In reality it was Trumps' baby.

You still can't answer why the unconditional withdrawal was acceptable after all the crowing the Administration did about the Conditions. It's a Neo-JOKE an it on you America.

there were no UNCONDITIONAL withdrawals,,
Right, right. Except for the ones made under the Doha Accords of course. See the Taliban was out of compliance within 2 weeks and not a single soldier should have been withdrawn and those that were withdrawn were not withdrawn based on the agreed upon conditions. That's an unconditional withdrawal. "There were seven conditions applicable to the Taliban and eight conditions applicable to the United States. While the Taliban did not attack US forces, which was one of the conditions, it failed to fully honor, any, any other condition under the Doha agreement." The agreement was 8600 troops but even after the accord time was up Benedict Donald continued to withdrew more based on no conditions the Taliban had to meet. In fact shortly after his election loss was announced, he ordered the complete withdrawal by Jan 15th. Imaging how the Afghans felt about being abandoned 3 months ahead of time.......

Gen. Milley: (31:22)
And perhaps most importantly, for US national security, that Taliban has never renounced Al-Qaeda or broke its affiliation with them. We the United States adhered to every condition. In the fall of 2020 my analysis was that an accelerated withdrawal without meeting specific and necessary conditions risks losing the substantial gains made in Afghanistan, damaging US worldwide credibility, and could precipitate a general collapse of the ANSF and the Afghan government resulting in a complete Taliban takeover or general civil war.

Right, right. Except for the ones made under the Doha Accords of course. See the Taliban was out of compliance within 2 weeks and not a single soldier should have been withdrawn and those that were withdrawn were not withdrawn based on the agreed upon conditions. That's an unconditional withdrawal. "There were seven conditions applicable to the Taliban and eight conditions applicable to the United States. While the Taliban did not attack US forces, which was one of the conditions, it failed to fully honor, any, any other condition under the Doha agreement." The agreement was 8600 troops but even after the accord time was up Benedict Donald continued to withdrew more based on no conditions the Taliban had to meet. In fact shortly after his election loss was announced, he ordered the complete withdrawal by Jan 15th. Imaging how the Afghans felt about being abandoned 3 months ahead of time.......

Gen. Milley: (31:22)
And perhaps most importantly, for US national security, that Taliban has never renounced Al-Qaeda or broke its affiliation with them. We the United States adhered to every condition. In the fall of 2020 my analysis was that an accelerated withdrawal without meeting specific and necessary conditions risks losing the substantial gains made in Afghanistan, damaging US worldwide credibility, and could precipitate a general collapse of the ANSF and the Afghan government resulting in a complete Taliban takeover or general civil war.
so if there were conditions did why you lie about there being none??

Forum List

Back