'Rubbing America's Nose In It'

Thank you for adding your right and wrong information. I'm happy with the acknowledgment that the Taliban honoured some of the conditions.

The Taliban doesn't need to renounce any group of fighters that could be future allies.
One not some.

The Taliban did not attack US forces, and we never attacked them directly either. Not starting the peace process with the Afghans should have been a show stopper but the US wanted out of the 20 year useless debacle. Trumps troop reduction was unconditional and put the US Military in a hard place. As the blurter in chief said when he couldn't contain it any longer......

" Afghanistan. How about that? Worse than Afghanistan, where, by the way, I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn’t stop the process.

Donald Trump: (22:53)
21 years is enough. Don’t we think? 21 years. They couldn’t stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop the process when other things…yeah. Thank you. Thank you. It’s a shame.

One not some.

The Taliban did not attack US forces, and we never attacked them directly either. Not starting the peace process with the Afghans should have been a show stopper but the US wanted out of the 20 year useless debacle. Trumps troop reduction was unconditional and put the US Military in a hard place. As the blurter in chief said when he couldn't contain it any longer......

" Afghanistan. How about that? Worse than Afghanistan, where, by the way, I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn’t stop the process.

Donald Trump: (22:53)
21 years is enough. Don’t we think? 21 years. They couldn’t stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop the process when other things…yeah. Thank you. Thank you. It’s a shame.
And the Taliban stopping any affiliation with Al Qaida was not a condition of the deal.

View attachment 770044
After all of America's blood, sweat, sacrifice, and money spentJoe Biden's Legacy In Afghanistan is arming and financing the Tailban / Terrorists.

Rather than destroying the equipment before leaving the country, Joe Biden surrendered nearly $85 billion worth of US military equipment to the Taliban.

75000-vehicles.jpg

In fact,Joe Biden left 300 times more guns than those passed to the Mexican cartels in Obama’s Fast and Furious program.

The Taliban later released video of the weapons Joe Biden left behind and the room full of stacks of $100

Way to go, Joe!

View attachment 770051

Ya, retard Trump ended the Afghanistan war dumb ass.

Hey, its Gateway FuckNuts. For you information, Mr. Biden used the Traitor's plan for Afghanistan you balls for brains idiot. It was the Traitor who wanted to invite the Fucking Taliban to the Fucking White House over the Fucking September Fucking Eleventh Fucking Weekend.

Hey, it GateWay FuckNuts Time!!!

For you information shit for brains, Mr. Biden used the Traitor's plan to pull out troops. It was the Traitor who pulled out all but a hand full of troops.

Just remember Fuck Nuts, it was the Traitor who Fucking Taliban to Fucking Camp Fucking David over the Fucking September Fucking Elventh Fucking Weekend asshole.

When I was 15, all I could think about was fucking, too.

Enjoy your formative years.

You don't know Trump's plan, but he said he wouldn't of left the equipment behind without destroying it. Biden should've at least done that.

But he did leave the equipment behind without destroying it, so his words ring empty

They are using the weapons Biden gave them. We knew Biden was a dumb pedophile shithead before that video and only a American hating person would defend Biden doing it.

Biden left them there, he did not send them to the country, Bush II, Obama and Trump did that

Why did Trump leave all that equipment there when he withdrew 75% of the troops and 0% of the equipment?
You may as well ask why Trump negotiated with terrorists in the first place. Maybe the equipment was part of the deal.

Well retard, your dementia suffering idiot got 13 Americans killed due to HIS screwups.
Terrorists killed the 13 Americans.
The Taliban has a lot of weapons and equipment. Thanks to YOUR guy’s stupidity. And you cheer this. Lame “president” you voted for there crybaby,
I'm glad we're out of Afghanistan. Your blob couldn't make that happen. Joe did.

Forum List

Back